India-Forums

16 Dec 10 written update

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Hiyaaaaaaaaaa

Epi starts of wiv Ghanu batuk n Labhu praising Jivla 4 sending chor 2 police station......... n saying we r very proud ov u....... Jivla elated........ VC cums n says Jivla u never lie right then y r u now......... Jivla embarassed says oh yea VC was wiv me as well......... all look at Jivla angrily n praise VC as well......... then all try n get VC to admit his sasuma has a prob of sleep-walking n he does but his friends say dont worry we r wiv u......

Cut 2 Sudha n koki....... Chandu is swinging on the jula reading a paper......n sudha says 4give me plzzzzzz. ...... i wont walk at all ok........ plz talk 2 me....... but no response frm Chandu so she takes the paper 2 find out that he is sleeping...... he wakes up n she says sorry 4 her deeds like picking up the gun yesterday wot if she got hurt LOLLOL......... she says coz of me u hav 2 sleep behind newspapers......  he says even im feeling bad coz ov u JL is getting me all the papers of gujarat n every 2 hours asks wot news do i have OuchLOLLOL........... so Sudha says ok i wont sleep at all.... so Chandu gets happy n gets up on the swing n says really then start walking now go n sh does........ koki says how can mum stay awake all night n walk........ he says yea wot if she falls asleep?? so she says not 2 worry i will mix jiyphar wiv her milk n giv it so she have a sound sleep n not wake up............ Chandu gets so excited at this thought he starts 2 swing himself standing up on the swing........ ridiculously i tell u ROFL...........

Cut 2 a guy making an announcement that GOvind bhai's has is 2 be auctioned at 11pm tonite n all invited 2 attend........ Ghanu n Jivla ask the guy y all this....... bank guy says Govind died n has a lot of debt so 2 get the money (15 Lakh) they will auction the house ........ Ghanu laughing says that khander is not worth 15 Lakh but good luck..........

Cut 2 batuk Labhu n Ghanu n Jivla........ they r talking about nilami n how only a mad person or sum1 in their sleep like Sudha will buy the khander 4 15 Lakh......... n laugh.......

Cut 2 Sudha watching karate on TV........ her hubby sees this n shuts it n tells her 2 get his food frm Ghanu's house...... she releuctantly goes but b4 leaving Chandu gets a call about geting money n he shouts 25 Lakh , 25 Lakh i want the money in 2 days ........n Sudha very still hears this...........

Cut 2 VC cleaning in his shop....... koki cums n buys things like bread n butter 4 her, pau bhaji masala 4 him, soap 4 JL n chai 4 kanta n while giving the items he drops sumthing or the other but keeps saying koi baat nahin....... he asks her 4 Rs120 n she gets angry so he says his dad will ask 4 hisaab...... so little romance EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Cut 2 Sudha n kanta who have bought vegetables n r going bac but kanta says 2 sudha u go ahead.......... but as sudha is going a child collides wiv her n she drops the bag......... while picking up the stuff the kids run n shout homework ...... she confused picks up everything n goes home........ Kanta hears the kids telling another kid that its ur turn now....... n kanta gets angry...... so they say that if we say homework then at night she will do our homework while sleep-walking that way no 1 will get hurt n all will be well.... i cant tell u how hilarious that sounds ROFLROFLROFL coz Navin himself agrees LOLLOL....... kanta says have sum shame thats ur mum.....come on now scutter off.......

Cut 2 koki who brings milk 4 her parents n bro........ she tells her dad the milk wiv kismish (raisins) r theirs n wivout is her mums......... Chandu goes away n Navin puts the raisins in the palin milk as he doesnt like it n drinks it........ Sudha cums n drinks the milk wiv no jiyphar n goes 2 sleep......... n Chandu returns 2 find she has drank her milk wiv the raisn milk left 4 him so he drinks the wrong glass.........

Cut 2 nilami....... all sitting n bank guy says 15 Lakh n is greeted wiv lambi khamoshi LOLLOL......... then he says 14?? n all burst out laughing n Ghanu says a little lower plz........... Vc adds 1st tym im hearing backwards counting in nilami LOL ulti boli LOLLOL......... n then Sudha souts 25Lakh..... all shocked at her words n the bank guy says going once, twice n sold wviout waiting at all........ n all cant do anything but feel ShockedShocked n Epi ends...........

Enjoy Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leo92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top