My Take on the "Passion" (Page 2)

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by kdg129

Excuse me, i am not todays generation at all...But seriously i want freshness in MaanEet scenes, and i want perfect kiss between them, means decent one....I dont know what other people think, but i think physical relation will be better to show after marriage, and before that they can show some sizzle scene no problem...Romance doesnt mean physical relation...

No body want to see ugly stuff, we are classy people and we want decent love, romance, and scenes between MaanEet.....

Muniza

Oh, I'm so sorry if it came across the wrong way...I didn't mean to offend anyone when I said "today's generation"...
Sorry

But yeah, I agree! I mean, just because I like forehead kisses doesn't mean I like other kinds (well, that sounds wrong. Anywho...LOL)
But I do think they should show all of that AFTER marriage. It's not just about the passion, it's about keeping in character, and I don't think the characters of Maan and Geet would do something like that...
Well, Munda would try and Mundi<--(I meant Kudi, but...well...i'm an idiot, i guessLOL) would shy away and push him off..LOL

Ohh if you are an idiot, please kindly join us, cause i am the part of idiot family, prove is my siggy Embarrassed...

Muniza

ooh, is there an official way to join? i've been wondering! Big smile

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Excuse me, i am not todays generation at all...But seriously i want freshness in MaanEet scenes, and i want perfect kiss between them, means decent one....I dont know what other people think, but i think physical relation will be better to show after marriage, and before that they can show some sizzle scene no problem...Romance doesnt mean physical relation...

No body want to see ugly stuff, we are classy people and we want decent love, romance, and scenes between MaanEet.....

Muniza

Oh, I'm so sorry if it came across the wrong way...I didn't mean to offend anyone when I said "today's generation"...
Sorry

But yeah, I agree! I mean, just because I like forehead kisses doesn't mean I like other kinds (well, that sounds wrong. Anywho...LOL)
But I do think they should show all of that AFTER marriage. It's not just about the passion, it's about keeping in character, and I don't think the characters of Maan and Geet would do something like that...
Well, Munda would try and Mundi<--(I meant Kudi, but...well...i'm an idiot, i guessLOL) would shy away and push him off..LOL

Ohh if you are an idiot, please kindly join us, cause i am the part of idiot family, prove is my siggy Embarrassed...

Muniza

No there is not any official way, you can just visit the thread, and post there.....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Now a days, I don't find any romance between manneet at all. I don't know why they are not behaving like grownups. All those nakali nok jhok seems too much overacting. I miss those effortless romantic interaction between Manneet. The attraction between lead actors seems toned down a bit. I don't mean to say there is some problem between Gurti or blog thing has affected their relationship, but I definitely feel that this serial is not the one I fell in love with it. Lets hope for the best. My POV of view. No offence please.Big smile

kdg129Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Oh oh chill chill, take a chill pill, y u r apologizing so many times, dear, no need to...Yes we have differences in opinion, but that's the fun...If we all say samething there is nothing to disagree right?

And no worries me also NRI Wink....

We learn from mistakes, so no worries....

Muniza

aw, thank you! i was afraid i had truly offended u or something. i hate it when i hurt people's feelings...Cry

this forum truly is helpful, tho! i'm sure as i progress through my experience it, i'll learn to write in a completely unoffensive way!

and it's funny, i'm not even sure about all my opinions most of the time. like, i find myself agreeing and disagreeing to the same posts depending on when i read them. LOL

i am one confused person. Silly

par sach main, apne mera mann halka kar diya! Hug

Awww cho chweeet, here hug for u Hug

Muniza

kdg129happygolucky

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Now a days, I don't find any romance between manneet at all. I don't know why they are not behaving like grownups. All those nakali nok jhok seems too much overacting. I miss those effortless romantic interaction between Manneet. The attraction between lead actors seems toned down a bit. I don't mean to say there is some problem between Gurti or blog thing has affected their relationship, but I definitely feel that this serial is not the one I fell in love with it. Lets hope for the best. My POV of view. No offence please.Big smile

Agreed!!!!!!

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

oh, there's been a shift in the atmosphere of the show for sure. i mean, if it was like this in the beginning, i wouldn't have liked it as much.
but i think the big thing for the attraction was the "forbidden" or angsty aspect of it. like i said before that elevator scene was really effective cuz Maan was in denial and whatnot. like, he's trying to hold it in, she's trying to hold it in, but both of 'em can't help it.Day Dreaming
and yes, the recent nok-jhok was a little overdone. but i think it was to make a point, sort of, like, "hey, this is what married couples go through. here's a little trailer before the shaadi." all i know is, it could be worse. *shrug*
and it's really amusing, cuz i've witnessed such fights between many  married couples i know. (my adorable parents, for one!LOL)

imraanahappygolucky

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Muniza

Sorry

Muniza

No there is not any official way, you can just visit the thread, and post there.....

Muniza

thankies! so i can proudly say i'm an Idiot! w00t w00t! Dancing

imraanaInfinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

oh, there's been a shift in the atmosphere of the show for sure. i mean, if it was like this in the beginning, i wouldn't have liked it as much.
but i think the big thing for the attraction was the "forbidden" or angsty aspect of it. like i said before that elevator scene was really effective cuz Maan was in denial and whatnot. like, he's trying to hold it in, she's trying to hold it in, but both of 'em can't help it.Day Dreaming
and yes, the recent nok-jhok was a little overdone. but i think it was to make a point, sort of, like, "hey, this is what married couples go through. here's a little trailer before the shaadi." all i know is, it could be worse. *shrug*
and it's really amusing, cuz i've witnessed such fights between many  married couples i know. (my adorable parents, for one!LOL)

Agreed with you I still enjoy their nok jhok.....and their chemistry,,,,bbut I think they have to im porve screenplay/......I still like dialgues....and Mnaaet scenes....but dont like screenplay too much but I enjoy episode

kdg129happygolucky

Go to top