India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

NO more losers

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I don't want Pratigya to be a loser anymore...i thought she was a strong girl who would stand up agians't any1 who was wrong even if it was her family
I hate it when they show in serials that being quite and just ignoring things solves matters..thats the wrong msg...if something wrong is going on ppl should have the guts to reply back to that
WE want a strong pratigya...not a loser pratgiya who thinks washing clothes and mopping the floor is ok if her sister says so...i don't mean to say that it wrong to wahs clothes and mop the floor...but only a stupid person wouldn't know wtt Arushi means behind that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07Meaningful

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
As arhaan said once 'Hum ko kaha se kaha tak leke ayaa' . (srry, my hindi is bad)

Same thing happened with the serial and lady P and us - started where and now where

Edited by mnsu - 16 December 2010 at 5:24pm
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
don't want Pratigya to be a loser anymore...i thought she was a strong girl who would stand up agians't any1 who was wrong even if it was her family
I hate it when they show in serials that being quite and just ignoring things solves matters..thats the wrong msg...if something wrong is going on ppl should have the guts to reply back to that
WE want a strong pratigya...not a loser pratgiya who thinks washing clothes and mopping the floor is ok if her sister says so...i don't mean to say that it wrong to wahs clothes and mop the floor...but only a stupid person wouldn't know wtt Arushi means behind that
well said.Where is that Pratigya who used to fight. when it is her family and sister it changes that is what the cv what to show. with yr house if they do wrong also u have to suffer. where is teh strong woman who don;t stand for anything wrong who listen to her inner voice. now it is gone. i don;t why every serial have to show the lead suffering and they don;t talk back. it is not wrong to do household things. she used to do before but i don;t want her to do that too yr younger one orders u. that is too much. not one time. it is like going on. it is like kitchen politics so Pratigya also became a drama like that. mnsu yr point  is very valid one.
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
when amma used to tell her to do all weird things..Pratigya actually replied her saying that this wrong or wttever
But now when arushi throws clothes at her its alright

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07a_uma

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index