Written Update 16th Dec 2010

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode: 16th Dec 2010:

The epi started with Akshay thinking about what Manjari had said. Then the scene shifts to Manjari and Pooja. Manjari all of a sudden comes and says that she's ready for marriage. πŸ˜† Listening to this Pooja gets doubts and then realises that Manjari has again played one of her pranks to run the in laws away. But Manjari does not confess it.

The scene then takes to Manjari's dad and mom talking with the Kantilal Kukreja. (YIH mai itne lambe lambe naam kyun hote hai, I wonder??) And Manjari's dad is very pleased with the guy. And asks if he desires to have anything special in jahaz and he answers he would not want anything else but just the 25lakhs would be fine!! πŸ˜† Listening to this Manjari's dad becomes furious and the guy (kk) and Manjari's dad gets into an argument and Manjari's dad breaks the rishta and leaves. πŸ‘

Coming home he apologises to Manjari for tying her knot too fast to someone who he did not know well. Everything gets allright between the father and daughters now.. 😊

The scene then shifts to Ajay and Chutki (Manjari's youngest sis) where Ajay is teaching Chutki some maths or science πŸ˜• (I guess, dont remember what).. That is when Manjari comes with her frnds laughing as to how her trick worked, etc. And when sees Ajay she goes straight to her bedroom. Ajay stops her and tells her how her stupid idotic jokes make him happy and how he used to hate people who lived their lives with a series of lies but after meeting Manjari he understands how interesting and fun life is with lies. Therefore he puts his hand forward for friendship. πŸ˜ƒ And guess what guys!! Manjari rejected it!! 😭 She did not say a word entire time facing Ajay and finally left without talking.

Akshay's mom gives Akshay the good news that Manjari's rishta has been rejected so here is his luck. She sends him to talk to Manjari abt his feelings.. He leaves and goes to the balcony of the Manjari's house.. Pooja is standing behind the clothes and he thinks its Manjari and henceforth he says his heart out.. (Though I feel bad for Akshay πŸ˜” but I found that sequence very cute😳).. And then he tells her that he bought a candle for her, so if her answer is yes then she should light the candle in her room so he knows.. This is where the epi ends with the YIH title song playing all this while on Akshay and Pooja..

Hope you guys enjoy the update.. Love you all.. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arpitmj

Thanks a lot for update

no worries dear.. 😊
130291sr thumbnail
thanks pls update daily hi frnds i am new from south india i dont know hindi well only little i can understand
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
@kenpachi ur welcome dear.. No worries.. 😊

@130291sr Ur welcome dear.. Absolutely no problem.. Hope you liking this show? And welcome to the forum.. 😊
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice...by the way ajay was teaching manjari's younger sister chemistry..