Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

Telugu movie review - Nagavalli (Page 2)

kittykrishna Senior Member
kittykrishna
kittykrishna

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Emi cinemara baabu
COmedy piece

Prasanthi IF-Rockerz
Prasanthi
Prasanthi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
A Ok Ok movie.. can't really say whether its good or bad. A Brahmanandam scene goes like.. "akka naa doctor ille akka, naa male nurse......" hahahhaha... that was too funny!
Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Review Pokkiri and Pulwasha!!Smile

Kavya.... IF-Rockerz
Kavya....
Kavya....

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Finally saw a movie in theatre after 2 mnths...Cool
When my gang actually planned muvi n i asked couple of other frnds they were like pleaseee don go.. i m warning u n so on... but i jus felt like going becoz i badly wanted to watch a muvi.. n lol wen we actually wen to theatre it was all empty but thankfully later on it filled to an extent..

@kittykrishna
totally agree wid u...
ful 2 comedy piece navaleka chacham..ROFL

Any1 who jus want to chill out n have fun poking ur frnds n cracking jokes can jus go... we were laughing like hell...

I think its going wid no or rather feeling to experience worst.. i found it wasn't too bad as the hype is.. Few portions were really good.. better than the 1st  one... I do like Venky but this muvi i found him  he is the biggest comedy character.. I felt Rajini would have rocked.. His imitation of Rajini here n there wasn't good..

1st  half was too boring... a morning scene wid not so funny comedy scene n then a night scene wid again not so funny scene of brahmi n venky.. and then gajalu sound n all chasing, hunting...

finally 2nd half much much better than 1st half... the history of king n chandramukhi... after seeing venky as the king i found that his role as psychiatrist was def good... king part didn't suit him at all.. in a serious scene too he looked so funny n his dialogue delivery style aaaa

anushka was ok but after arundati this one did seem repetitive.. her bf vishwanath.. the choice of actor was terrible Angry he looked like her brother.. he even looked short infront of her...  Kamalini was good n surprisingly Richa, Shraddha were good too in their short roles.. rest unnoticed..

Ending.. venky surprising char was good n anushka the jejamma effect..climax building too seemed like arundati..

It was sequel to Chandramukhi but the scenes make u feel u're watching it again.. n then some portions were really good..

I feel better acting performances, not imitating chandramukhi again, more thrilling climax would have actually made the film a big hit

Oh i jus forgot... the songs... forget vaa raayi its there again.. n i jus love it so i can hear it any no of times.. but rest songs n dance Censored
seriously 1st song venky dance i felt like running away then n there...
if i ever find the fellow who choreographed it i'll kill him Angry Angry
rest were torture too but this was the worst...

Phew that was my take on d muvi..

Edited by premeer4rever - 22 December 2010 at 6:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuremuffins2waffles

Go to top