Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PK : Gurmeet & Drashti Talk !! (Page 2)

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

OMG OMG OMGG!!!!
Poojaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Haila!!! Whats this lol?
Shocked
omggg!!!
I totally loved it kanchuuTongue
Hailaaa you rock at Writing you knowClap
You should write FF's hehe
awwww...sooo cute Gurti scene
Embarrassed
Loved itt
Awesomeee
Aaru pani lekha hai!!!
Thumbs Up
Loved it!Heart

LOLLOL Mujhe aab sharam aa rahi hain ! Embarrassed
You know I suck at creativity Shreya ! + FF is out of my head, People will start puking in my FF if I write it !![Now you dont want that do yaa ? ]  ROFL 

But, Thank you so so much. 
You know I was thinking of writing it from many days BUT finally Got time today !! Wink
BTW, Kanchi wont you ask me what is PK in topic ? Wink


Lol..Iss mein sharmane ki kya Baat hai?? lol
Haha testo hudaina..Everone will love it..Smile
aww testo busy? hopefully timro exam chito sakera hammi dherai chatting garna pau..heheTongue
Hmmm...Lol No Doubt hahaWink
Pooja Khurana!! lolLOL


Haha ! When someone praise me Mujhe sharam aati hai medam Wink
They wont love it dude coz its so not good. + I m finger crossing so Mods wont close the topic so I didnt even mention DB name !! LOL

Sahi jawaf. 
Aap ko milta hain [Hmmm] Nothing ?.!


Lol Why would Mod close this topic hehe?
Its just like a FF ..There are many Gurti FF here you know
So dont worry and there will be lots of comments hehe
Haila..How mean...I guessed it rite..Where's my prize? lol


Yaa ko manche haru le comment gardainan ! WinkI dont care. Malai lekhna mann thiyo tyai bhayera lekhe ! 
Hehe !
So what do you want I will get it for yaa !! 

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Wow! Wow WOW Pooja Keyya jeh tume likha hain... Meri jaan I loved it....   Pooja kaha seh ayia jeh Idea tumarye demagg mainLOL
 
 
 
I Love You   Meri jaan...... Good JobHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..bobby13rocks

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Wow! Wow WOW Pooja Keyya jeh tume likha hain... Meri jaan I loved it....   Pooja kaha seh ayia jeh Idea tumarye demagg mainLOL
 
 
 
I Love You   Meri jaan...... Good JobHug

LOL
Yeh Idea kaha se aaya ? HMMMMM !!
Oh ya its all" right there" in my brain Jaanu ! Wink 
Thank you Thank you. Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Wow! Wow WOW Pooja Keyya jeh tume likha hain... Meri jaan I loved it....   Pooja kaha seh ayia jeh Idea tumarye demagg mainLOL
 
 
 
I Love You   Meri jaan...... Good JobHug

LOL
Yeh Idea kaha se aaya ? HMMMMM !!
Oh ya its all" right there" in my brain Jaanu ! Wink 
Thank you Thank you. Heart 
 
 
 
Voh toh hain Hamrri Brain mein Maaneet 24/7  rehtye hain toh Ideas toh apne ap bahrr nekal attye hainLOL      
 
Thanks bahpass leh lo mere pass phelle he buth hainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149030

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Wowww Pooja dis is ur ur 1st writing rite its super cuteeeeee dear hayeee I loveee da GurTi talk awww super cuteee n adorable plzz do write more dear u r good in it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Wow! Wow WOW Pooja Keyya jeh tume likha hain... Meri jaan I loved it....   Pooja kaha seh ayia jeh Idea tumarye demagg mainLOL
 
 
 
I Love You   Meri jaan...... Good JobHug

LOL
Yeh Idea kaha se aaya ? HMMMMM !!
Oh ya its all" right there" in my brain Jaanu ! Wink 
Thank you Thank you. Heart 
 
 
 
Voh toh hain Hamrri Brain mein Maaneet 24/7  rehtye hain toh Ideas toh apne ap bahrr nekal attye hainLOL      
 
Thanks bahpass leh lo mere pass phelle he buth hainLOL

Absolutely True !!
Oh ya le liya Jas, Happy now ? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Wowww Pooja dis is ur ur 1st writing rite its super cuteeeeee dear hayeee I loveee da GurTi talk awww super cuteee n adorable plzz do write more dear u r good in it

Am I dreaming ?
Is this Anu commen on my Post woh bi on GF ?! Shocked
Hehe ! Thank you Dear , I m so glad you loved it !! Wink
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

OMG OMG OMGG!!!!
Poojaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Haila!!! Whats this lol?
Shocked
omggg!!!
I totally loved it kanchuuTongue
Hailaaa you rock at Writing you knowClap
You should write FF's hehe
awwww...sooo cute Gurti scene
Embarrassed
Loved itt
Awesomeee
Aaru pani lekha hai!!!
Thumbs Up
Loved it!Heart

LOLLOL Mujhe aab sharam aa rahi hain ! Embarrassed
You know I suck at creativity Shreya ! + FF is out of my head, People will start puking in my FF if I write it !![Now you dont want that do yaa ? ]  ROFL 

But, Thank you so so much. 
You know I was thinking of writing it from many days BUT finally Got time today !! Wink
BTW, Kanchi wont you ask me what is PK in topic ? Wink


Lol..Iss mein sharmane ki kya Baat hai?? lol
Haha testo hudaina..Everone will love it..Smile
aww testo busy? hopefully timro exam chito sakera hammi dherai chatting garna pau..heheTongue
Hmmm...Lol No Doubt hahaWink
Pooja Khurana!! lolLOL


Haha ! When someone praise me Mujhe sharam aati hai medam Wink
They wont love it dude coz its so not good. + I m finger crossing so Mods wont close the topic so I didnt even mention DB name !! LOL

Sahi jawaf. 
Aap ko milta hain [Hmmm] Nothing ?.!


Lol Why would Mod close this topic hehe?
Its just like a FF ..There are many Gurti FF here you know
So dont worry and there will be lots of comments hehe
Haila..How mean...I guessed it rite..Where's my prize? lol


Yaa ko manche haru le comment gardainan ! WinkI dont care. Malai lekhna mann thiyo tyai bhayera lekhe ! 
Hehe !
So what do you want I will get it for yaa !! 



Ughh stop now lol I bet you will get lots of Comments...Smile
Hmmm...Ok tell me ur full dream hehehe
On FB!!!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 115   Views: 61210

cuteteddybear25 115 61210 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Drashti Dhami: Geet or Muskaan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: TvSerier   Replies: 186   Views: 20095

TvSerier 186 20095 21 April 2012 at 12:11pm by shanzy
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4533

LeftGoneBye 16 4533 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
||* Drashti Dhami/Geet ~ Appreciation Thread *||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 1008   Views: 38322

lilindiangurl13 1008 38322 11 December 2010 at 4:54pm by -Mrinalini-
Gurmeet Drashti or Gurmeet Debina

2 3 4 5 6

Author: cute_shweta   Replies: 40   Views: 22493

cute_shweta 40 22493 22 August 2010 at 12:00pm by Tomiko

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index