India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Future tracks for SGP (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I would love to see.. more proper tracks after Ishan and Suhana realize their love for each other.

Suhana starting to take responsibility as Badi ma

May be some financial crisis and Suhana helping out by going to work

But please no cancer track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1--sree--YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by suchitra_1

Suhana would kick his BEHIND .. all the way to Gate of India!!

ROFLROFLROFLI pity the Gateway of India for being hit mby such a LOSER!Thumbs DownLOL
ROFLOh Gosh...now I wish they would have this track..JUST so I can see Suhana angry at that jerkfaceAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Yes Badi Maa,s husband back in the picture would be good, the story line should be that in NY because of recession his business got THUPP and his wife and children sued him for that , as wife was partner in business she blamed him, so he ran away to India, came home, now everybody is angry/upset dont want him there except Dadi and BADI MAA.Suhana is angry with BAdi Maa, Badi Maa tries to explain to her about relationship etc etc. Suhana dont leave a chance to annoy Baday Papa, some funny scenes, he is in washroom she turn the light off then the water from the mains!!! few scenes with Inder and Panna,  Baday Papa tries every trick in the book to pacify everybody.But Alok and Dadaji thinks that he is here for a reason.One night Suahan came down to have a drink of water over hears Mr.Badi Maa talking to his wife saying that give him some time as he is trying to arrange a sell out of there ancestor house.!!!!!! In the morning Suhana doesnt say anything but infact for the first time being very nice to him, BAdi Maa is very happy , Mr.BAdi Maa start trying to convince everybody to move to a better area he shows plan of the big house that he is BUYING for the family and they should think , half supports  half dont, then one day he brings some papers saying thats the papers of the new home and he wants it to be on Dadaji, name so want him to sign , he make dadaji sign few papers, he went out very happy and all , came back and what he saw was the whole family in the varanda , Suhana ghoorofying him along with Dadaji, Dadi comes and slaps him and say few sentimental dialogues , tu mera baita nahi hai etc etc. Dadaji says what did you think of us fools!!! we knew what you are up to and by the way this house is not on my name its on Shailja,s name so you should have tricked her not me, covering the sales paper underneath all that so called buying the house document. WEll everybody is sad, Badi Maa in shock , Mr Badi maa leaves, Suhana go to Badi Maa, Badi Maa breaks down, appologise to Suhana for not listening to her, as some times young people can also be right. everybody hugs Suhana for telling them on time with proof.

Ha Ha Ha , I got the job in the SGP creative team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hijigu--sree--poshah-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged

OMG I have sooooo mnay ideas in my dead...so here goes

After their acceptance of one another and consummating their marrigae.. I would love to see a lot of different track-- such as

IDEA 1

Ishaan getting a new job/promotion. Ishaan will have to attend/training/advancement/management courses. Suhana will see how how hard and time consuming it is so she decides to help him by doing research-going to the libraray, using the internet (maybe also asking her Dad to help Ishaan as well). May be Ishaan will need to create a presentation at the end for international delegates, so he will ask Suhana to help prepare hi assigments/ projects in English.  Ishaan will practice with Suhana on how to speak in front of people with confidence and ease. Through both of their hard work, Ishaan will be praised for his work and will get a promotion, new job. Of course both will be very happy, Ishaan especially as he feels he''ll be able to provide better things for Suhana than he did before. Suhana will love him more for trying so hard and becoming successfull and giving her more to spend when she goes shoppingLOL that would soo cute to see how their beautiful bond becomes even  more beautiful.

I'll be back with IDEA 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I would go with any ideas any track except Suhana become a CORPORATE FREAK !!! it would kill her character,s innocnece. In all fairness, the cancer track was good only to show how Loilta was touched by the whole family supporting her both financially paying all the expenses and not taking any help from Dad, and making Lolita realize how wrong she was about the family initially about being middle class and all and  she told every body how she actually felt about them , that was really good, so may be not cancer track a small accident would be nice!!! but please no plastic surgery and a new actor emerges behing the bandage instead of Ragini , that would be the last day of SGP for me, it would be TA TA Bye Bye!!!!

Edited by venture - 17 December 2010 at 4:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramposhah-allizwell-YusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@sheema di...wow what a sequence for bade papa...it would be really nice track if something like what u have written happens...

but iam damn sure if bade papa comes...it will be a 4 months track for sure...

i would really want lots of flashback...of what really happened...really loved those 2 scenes when badi maa remembered that day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
okay I've thought of another track...
IDEA 2

Once Ishaan's all settled in his new position (from IDEA1), Alok starts to become unwell, not seriously but is told to take it easy. So this may encourage Suhana to look for work, even if its just part time as Ishaan's earning better now. Suhana will say "Papa you can reduce your working hours to begin with and then if I am earning really well, you won't need to work at all. This will of course show the maturity in Suhana and the fact she's willing to take the responsibility will of course give a lot of happiness and comfort to the Kashyap parivar. May be she can work with ther Dad so that way she's still in her comfort zone-and the Kashyap's will be happy to know she's going to be working with her father and not a stranger (not it matters, its just a thought) Perhaps her and Sanju can work together with KK and launch a designing assignment where the sisters will be lead designers, but of course as its a prestigious place to work in and in a high position, the salary will be great even on a 20 hours a week contract. That way Suhana will still be the same Suhana who's become a more responsible and can still lend a hand at home if necessary. Oh and Ishaan can take Suhana to work every day with him (oh no-she won't go on the scooter) She'll probably just drive herself there and back as her working days will be shorter than Ishaan's.......LOLLOL LOL what do you think

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Rimsha-sizzles-allizwell-YusBee

Go to top