India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Future tracks for SGP

mcgregor Groupbie
mcgregor
mcgregor

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Suhana is now already in love with Ishaan.......so this track will be over soon. I dont want SGP to follow OBS in ditto. They cud show us something new .  Since many CVs visit IF regularly we cud suggest some tracks for them...
I for one wud like to see Suhana becoming a independent business woman.....she is very talented in fashion, design ......and her father being a businessman....she will have some business sense too.
All other members becoming successful but still sticking to their roots...it can be inspirational.
They cud bring back Badima's husband...... and convey his point of view.
Will add more as i cud think off........All sugestions are welcome

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHITMAHADEVANSinha18111192FeefiTani91YusBeeSuchi-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
coo topic...I think Suhana and business woman thing sounds good

-I would definately want to see a storyline with Bade Papa and Badi Ma for sure.....

-I want to see more of Elesh-Disha money related issues...because isnt Disha getting a bit more proudy with her money? (atleast that's what my mom said when watching one episode)

-I think some people had mentioned this before but Sanjana-Deepak track might be good too....because now that that mysterious guy Raj is out of the picture, Sanju can focus on someone else

-I think now is the right time for Sona to go (as much as I like her) its time for her to go back to US and let Suhana realize her love for Ishaan

-Panna and her saas.....I absoultely HATE Panna's saas and I think they need to show showing some sympathy for Panna now

Edited by Tani91 - 16 December 2010 at 4:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiYusBeeSuchi-Shwets1502

mcgregor Groupbie
mcgregor
mcgregor

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

coo topic...I think Suhana and business woman thing sounds good

-I would definately want to see a storyline with Bade Papa and Badi Ma for sure.....

-I want to see more of Elesh-Disha money related issues...because isnt Disha getting a bit more proudy with her money? (atleast that's what my mom said when watching one episode)

-I think some people had mentioned this before but Sanjana-Deepak track might be good too....because now that that mysterious guy Raj is out of the picture, Sanju can focus on someone else

-I think now is the right time for Sona to go (as much as I like her) its time for her to go back to US and let Suhana realize her love for Ishaan

-Panna and her saas.....I absoultely HATE Panna's saas and I think they need to show showing some sympathy for Panna now
Agree with u on the bold part. In today's episode Disha was in diff avatar. This is what they can elaborate.....showing one shud not lose their humility once u earn money.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiYusBeeSuchi-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
very nice topic....

for me i would definitely want bade papa track....but
i dont want him to come back...i would want to see what exactly happened then...
and after he left how the family supported badi maa,,
how the children were taken care...and all...

and may be the childhood of suhana too...(though ragz wont be there then)
but would like to see suhana;s childhood....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18FeefiYusBeeSuchi-

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I would love to see Deepak-Sanju track! I think it will be interesting to watch.  I think Badima and Bade papa story will be good too! 

I would like Elesh and Disha to have a kid too (if not kids...LOL)....and I would like more space time to Meethi and Inder and their father-daughter bond. or Rajni-Meethi scenes.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
^agreed about Elesh-Disha having a kid that would to too cute to watch and also about Rajni-Meethi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiYusBeeSuchi-

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sinha18FeefiSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I am all for Bade papa and Badi ma track where he suffers.
Cause Dadaji said that he wants to see him get punished in this lifetime..

So I soooooo hope for this track. IN OBS there was no such thing.. I was so hoping to find out ..but seriously it would be awesome .. if he came back

Suhana would kick his BEHIND .. all the way to Gate of India!!

Sinha18FeefiYusBee

Go to top