India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi Overreacting? (Page 2)

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
even according 2 me i don't think that she is over reacting.like others even i agree that she is shocked 2 hear that arjun with who she loves,had told her lie.

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
nope, she isnt overreacting at all. she is too innocent and can never think that a person can be so bad. Obviously when that person whom u trusted so much seems no more than a liar, she is bound to react this way.  Its really understandable. i m a person who would stop talking to anyone or doing anything and just get lost in my thoughts for a while when a simple thing as a friend of mine doesnt seem to care anymore for she didnt reply to my message i wrote to her after so long or when i read a very negative remarks on Karan. Arohi's situtation is much much more grave than that.
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
That's true that he didn't make and promise or commitment to her but do they need to?
Their feelings were mutual and they can see it in each other's eyes.
when u love someone u start trusting him too and if at any point u come to know that the person has lied to u that will be a g8 shock for any one.
One point which is making her feel like this is when Arjun told her to leave she said "I love u Arjun" without knowing about him. And now she is thinking in the way that he just used her to get his father out of bars that's y she is saying that i will never forgive u Arjun.
Her condition is obvious but soon she will realize the fact and accept the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I think this just shows the intensity of the impact Arjun had on her. More than dazed, she is confused because she hates him and loves him at the same time. A part of her vows never to forgive him but a part of her wants him to be with her again. I suggest catch the missed episodes on the net. I'm sure you'll identify with Arohi better then :)
viri_7 Newbie
viri_7
viri_7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i dnt think so..shes kindda numb rt?..
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I dont think she is over reacting......she is heart broken that the person whom she trusted lied to her nd nw she is in a confussion that she hates him or loves him bt in yesterdays episode the way she was sitting in room without talking to any one was a bit OTT.......................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index