India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi Overreacting?

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I am little bit behind on the show, and just watched the 2 episodes where Arohi went to the police station and then came back home. 

I understand that she had started "liking" Arjun, or was even in love with him, but isn't her reaction to knowing the reality a little over-the-top?? 

1. It's been hours since she's found out but she's still walking around in a daze and all, not talking to people properly etc. This would be understandable if he tried forcing himself on her or if they had sexual relations, but here all she did was get emotionally close to him for a short while. Does she really have to be oh so shocked and shattered?!?!? He never even committed at any point.

2. When she saw her father at the police station, she didn't even acknowledge him! Just because she was reeling in her so called shock. Perhaps any one would run to the father at a similar point. So the rubbish caused by Arjun outweighs meeting her dad after so long?? 

3. The way she got home and was all quiet dazed and unreactive. Anybody would be overjoyed to be home - why is she reacting so dramatically?? 

I really don't know if its just me, but her reactions have been bugging me so I thought I'd ask what u guys felt... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11-PhoenixD-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I don't think she is overreacting, she fell in love with Arjun and was shattered to learn that the person she fell in love with lied to her. She is in shock and is conflicted between hating what Arjun did and being in love with him. I think Kritika is doing a great job here.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjy-Maahii-khalida4usurpatelNisa_nrrose-girl-medz-rasika_DSMahak Sinhawida

luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

its hard for her to make a decision n how well she shuold act after findin that she ws kidnapped but i am sure she still love him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-Nisa_nr-medz-rasika_DSMahak Sinha

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
nope, I don't think she's over reacting, she fell in love with Arjun after her misunderstanding with him had cleared and now when she least expected, she found out he's not what she thought she was. If she didn't fall in love with him, her reaction would be completely different but now that she loves him, she's really really hurt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-Nisa_nrrasika_DSMahak Sinha

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Yeh i guess she is overreacting...infact she should be shown more mad than anything...i know they want to shwo them as soul mates and all..but the natural reaction would be a little more anger...and then they should show how she misses him and feels that yes the love was real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

Yeh i guess she is overreacting...infact she should be shown more mad than anything...i know they want to shwo them as soul mates and all..but the natural reaction would be a little more anger...and then they should show how she misses him and feels that yes the love was real

Exactly!! That would make so much more sense. Somehow this just looks really forced. Confused
poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i don't thing so she is overreacting when u in this situation then what r u doing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjy-Maahii-

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo25

i don't thing so she is overreacting when u in this situation then what r u doing?

I do understand what you guys mean. I suppose its just harder for me to digest cuz I'm a very practical-ish person, so I don't fathom how she can think more abt Arjun than about her family and be unreactive towards her family just cuz she's in love. 

But thanks for sharing your opinions guys. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index