Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~LBMs~...Serenade... 05/06/11-pg 7... (Page 7)

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
excellent post dear........
and gr8 idea... hope cvs are reading this.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@May: This seems to be a much better idea then what they showed.. Rahul cant be shown all positive in just one day!!  And also same as other's said abt Shaan's behaviour I too didnot expect that.. He should have reacted atleast one slap would have done just like Sunny's!! But *sigh*.. Anyways I do agree that they shall show this to actually make us feel that he has turned positive on some basis!!

PS: I have one idea coming up right now.. But am soo scared that you may throw ur shoes at me!! Embarrassed 

So long as ShaNak are safe with each other....I don't mind listening to ideas about him......Have I guessed correctly?.....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@May: This seems to be a much better idea then what they showed.. Rahul cant be shown all positive in just one day!!  And also same as other's said abt Shaan's behaviour I too didnot expect that.. He should have reacted atleast one slap would have done just like Sunny's!! But *sigh*.. Anyways I do agree that they shall show this to actually make us feel that he has turned positive on some basis!!

PS: I have one idea coming up right now.. But am soo scared that you may throw ur shoes at me!! Embarrassed 

So long as ShaNak are safe with each other....I don't mind listening to ideas about him......Have I guessed correctly?.....LOL
Lol!! LOL Yes May ShaNak are always safe from my side!! They are my favourite couple dear.. Big smile I just wanted to say that after all this, RaSam can go gayab until we have full Dhulwadi track which means no Mumbai scenes shown.. And when ShaNak are on their way back to Mumbai (which can be in ages, I dont mind LOL), can we have RaSam marriage so this will give a happy ending to RaSam from the show and also we can have ShaNak performing in their wedding??

PS: But I guess its gonna become a khichdi, coz I dont want ShaNak to leave Dhulwadi anytime soon so while they are in Dhulwadi RaSam cant get married and we cant have ShaNak dancing in their wedding.. I dont know I myself is confused now.. All I was suggesting was how to give an ending to RaSam and having ShaNak's dance as well.. LOL

I hope Im not getting any belans, jharoos or shoes!! LOL
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@Nattie - The MMS issue has to be delt with in a proper way, before Shanak even think about RaSam's wedding.....

Wonder if the entry of Jenny is part of some plan?.....
rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
omg may i only saw ur latest LBM now it was awesome khash something like this were to happen. rahul deserves some pain at the moment he has got away with everything scot free Unhappy
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

omg may i only saw ur latest LBM now it was awesome khash something like this were to happen. rahul deserves some pain at the moment he has got away with everything scot free Unhappy

Thanks Rafia....I really wish the MMS issue is not just forgotten either......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

The inspiration for this latest LBM is from an old TV program called 'California Dreams', Vandu's threads, Krishna's ideas about Khanak's  education and the new track promo ofcourseSmile...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LBM - 5th June 2011 - Serenade...

Imagine ShaNak have settled into the hostle / guesthouse and are under ever watchful eye of Gangu Baii...ShaNak try to sneak out at night too meet, but it difficult in place full of people...The seperation is taking it toll on our dear RLBsLOL...Khanak is often jealous from the adoration Shaan gets from other females...Shaan is increasingly irritated by the admiring glances Khanak gets from the men around them...And the fact that she seems unaware of the attention she is receiving...Once again they have an agruement on this point...Resulting in both feeling guilty and working even harder to improve their circumstances... 

Shaan dragged his feet into the house. late in the afternoon...After many days of auditions, part-time work and musical evenings at the ' Duck & Drum ", he was finally getting a proper work...He and Ducks were hired by a event organiser, to play at a high society party...Perhaps it wasn't exactly what they were looking for, but it would be great for publicity and experience of playing live...After dinner he had a list ot songs to perfect for the next day, as they were expected set up and do a trial run before the party the next night...More than anything he wanted to run to his wife and share this good news...

Khanak stood by the window admiring his profile as he sat in deep thought...She could read the expression on his face...She saw hope...More than anything she wanted to go to him, sit by him, hold his hand and just be together...But they couldn't...Till they got a place of their own they had to live by Gangu Baii's rules...And she was still angry at him for that morning...Burthal...If he had told her nicely she would have been more careful...Now he can suffer...
'Chahe who jitna bhi manaye, mein unke taraf dekho bhi nahi'...

Khanak kept herself busy with her Hindi students till 5.00pm and then went to help Gangu Baii with the evening meal...As she worked Shaan began to practice in the courtyard...Eveyone went about their business...Someone even left him a plate of food at one point, knowing he hadn't bothered to think about eating...As he ate he noticed Khanak seated behind him with her roommate Krishna...Shaan continued the practise after dinner, while Khanak resumed her English tuition from Krishna in their room...

By eleven everyone was in their rooms and Gangu Bai had asked Shaan to finish for the night...Khanak wanted to just see his face and wish him luck for tomorrow...Household gossip had given her his news...But  she thought he must still be angry, he hadn't made any atempt to talk to her all evening...Then she got her signal, as Shaan played his final song, hoping that Khanak understood his message...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1sv8CeyYKk&feature=related...

Khanak smiled and slowly creep outside...Mindfull to check that her roomate was sleeping and no one was watching her, as she crept down to the courtyard...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to use this particular song again, becuase I love the guitar instrumental in it and felt the lyrics are perfect for ShaNak...Even in this situationBig smile...Hope you like, haven't written much fiction recently...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 05 June 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie121IF_ridaRB81VistaaMFRanjinikubareshanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Updated above postSmile...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 05 June 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index