~LBMs~...Serenade... 05/06/11-pg 7... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simiv

Hey May,

That was indeed a good idea for some resolution to this sordid affair which seems to have been not given the attention it shud have been!!....😑

It may go the Sun MAd divorce way!πŸ˜†

SImi

You may be right Simi πŸ˜†....Guess we will find out soon....Wish they had explored the SunAvi divorse and marriage track....
May lovely idea dear...but are the CV's that clever...I agree with Simi...this whole thing will go the Sunil-Madz divorce way....

This punishment should have been from Shaan Khanak's hubby more then from Shaan's friends Duck and Sam...

Lets see ...what the CV's have in store for us...me have no hopes there at all...
Originally posted by kubare

May lovely idea dear...but are the CV's that clever...I agree with Simi...this whole thing will go the Sunil-Madz divorce way....

This punishment should have been from Shaan Khanak's hubby more then from Shaan's friends Duck and Sam...

Lets see ...what the CV's have in store for us...me have no hopes there at all...

I didn't make it clear, but Shaan could have planned this before he left......I know we all wanted him to punch Rahul, but right now kuch bhi challengaπŸ˜†.....And since Shaan has already left for Dulwahdhi this was just like a quick fix 😳😊....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hope is what we can live on...hope so May we get something on it....lets see...
@May: This seems to be a much better idea then what they showed.. Rahul cant be shown all positive in just one day!!  And also same as other's said abt Shaan's behaviour I too didnot expect that.. He should have reacted atleast one slap would have done just like Sunny's!! But *sigh*.. Anyways I do agree that they shall show this to actually make us feel that he has turned positive on some basis!!

PS: I have one idea coming up right now.. But am soo scared that you may throw ur shoes at me!! 😳 
excellent post dear........
and gr8 idea... hope cvs are reading this.........
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@May: This seems to be a much better idea then what they showed.. Rahul cant be shown all positive in just one day!!  And also same as other's said abt Shaan's behaviour I too didnot expect that.. He should have reacted atleast one slap would have done just like Sunny's!! But *sigh*.. Anyways I do agree that they shall show this to actually make us feel that he has turned positive on some basis!!

PS: I have one idea coming up right now.. But am soo scared that you may throw ur shoes at me!! 😳 

So long as ShaNak are safe with each other....I don't mind listening to ideas about him......Have I guessed correctly?.....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

So long as ShaNak are safe with each other....I don't mind listening to ideas about him......Have I guessed correctly?.....πŸ˜†
Lol!! πŸ˜† Yes May ShaNak are always safe from my side!! They are my favourite couple dear.. πŸ˜ƒ I just wanted to say that after all this, RaSam can go gayab until we have full Dhulwadi track which means no Mumbai scenes shown.. And when ShaNak are on their way back to Mumbai (which can be in ages, I dont mind πŸ˜†), can we have RaSam marriage so this will give a happy ending to RaSam from the show and also we can have ShaNak performing in their wedding??

PS: But I guess its gonna become a khichdi, coz I dont want ShaNak to leave Dhulwadi anytime soon so while they are in Dhulwadi RaSam cant get married and we cant have ShaNak dancing in their wedding.. I dont know I myself is confused now.. All I was suggesting was how to give an ending to RaSam and having ShaNak's dance as well.. πŸ˜†

I hope Im not getting any belans, jharoos or shoes!! πŸ˜†
@Nattie - The MMS issue has to be delt with in a proper way, before Shanak even think about RaSam's wedding.....

Wonder if the entry of Jenny is part of some plan?.....
omg may i only saw ur latest LBM now it was awesome khash something like this were to happen. rahul deserves some pain at the moment he has got away with everything scot free πŸ˜”