~LBMs~...Serenade... 05/06/11-pg 7...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought I need to make a post of all the random ideas which come to my mind...Regulars of the DT thread will be familliar with my ramblings😆...LBM- Light Bulb Moments...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
LBM - 16th December

Picture the seniario that Shaan has been forced to accept the contract since Ducks has pleaded to him...Rahul is enjoying making Shaan dance to his tune...It is New Years and he has made Sam arrange a surprise party for his imaginary fiance...

Khanak is there too, as Rahul invited her and she wants to be there for Shaan...Shaan isn't drinking becuase Khanak told him not too...Rahul spikes Shaan soft drink with a drug to humilate him infront of the party crown, he has to play for...After Shaan tells her it isn't Madira, Khanak drinks some too...

Sam realiises what Rahul is doing and drags Khanak and Shaan home...Rahul feels guilty, more because of Khanak...He assists Sam even if she refuses...It starts to rain and ShaNak prove to be too naughty children and RaSam have their hands full...

This song is picturised on drunk ShaNak,  irritated & protective Sam, a thoughtful and sometimes amused Rahul...Trying to get ShaNak to sit in the car and take them home😆...RaSam actually talk in the process of getting ShaNak home...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update for 18th December 2010 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37180803

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!@may LBM is really awesome post yar..keep it up regularly..
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow may its really a nice post
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cool may that would be a superb cute song sequence i would like to c s song form DDLJ zaara sa jhoom lo main when both are drunk wht say guys
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear...... pls keep the power on.... so that we can have more LBM s
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hahahahhaha....I luv the scenario...!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cute just like you dear...very cute...😆😆
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow may superb idea kash ye ho jaye......................kya maja ayega na....................par jada ummed nahi lagate ye cvs hamesha us ko tod dete hain.........................but drunk shanak yaar..................maja ata AND JYOTI JARA SA JHOOM LO MAIN TO BEST HOGA.................YAAR WE WANT SUCH SCEN YAAR😉
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
imagine shanak dancing on zoobie doobie yaaar!! 🤣🤣this LBM of yours might just inspire me to write another OS May!🤣
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved drunk shaan! i loved drunk khanak! drunk shanak would be awesome!😆