India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Piyush makes a good Arjun (Page 2)

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Annie needs improvement. Disapprove  Arjun is good.Approve  I don't understand why he was so bad on Pratigya and so good here.  Obviously it was the directing or the dialogues or something.  I hated his character on Pratigya from day one; even before he turned bad.  Also his make-up on Pratigya made him look white like snow.  Here he has a smoky, sexy, grey shades look.  His make-up is not at all over done.  I'm mixed on the hairstyle though.  I hope he turns things around once he knows what NT really did to Geet.  I also hope they keep him around to give DD/GC a break on shooting, etc.  If they have adequate rest, then hopefully more intense scenes with them and less body doubles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
yes and we have seen him before also so easy to relate moreover he is good for this role too .
Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree, these two are not bad afterall. Parallel tracks will also reduce stress for the lead actors. BTW, Piyush's voice is very attractive. i used to like abhinav's as well.

PGirn

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PGirn

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

Annie needs improvement. Disapprove  Arjun is good.Approve  I don't understand why he was so bad on Pratigya and so good here.  Obviously it was the directing or the dialogues or something.  I hated his character on Pratigya from day one; even before he turned bad.  Also his make-up on Pratigya made him look white like snow.  Here he has a smoky, sexy, grey shades look.  His make-up is not at all over done.  I'm mixed on the hairstyle though.  I hope he turns things around once he knows what NT really did to Geet.  I also hope they keep him around to give DD/GC a break on shooting, etc.  If they have adequate rest, then hopefully more intense scenes with them and less body doubles.

Oh i didnt watch pratigya cos im from malaysia n we dont get it here lol

yes yes! Piyush aka Arjun is so good so far...with this, GC n DD  can get enough rest n then we can watch some awesome scene n performances by them! yay yay Tongue
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I agree I hate his hairstyle,it looks like a girls hairstyle with a fringe & he needs to work more on his expressions sometimes it's too neutral but overall not bad. 

Though I'm not happy with the track the CV's are planning with him, if it's negative and will ruin the Maaneet shaadi or Maan then I'm not looking forward to his character.

PGirn

Go to top