Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Supporting the underdog (Page 2)

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

I am thinking. Why have I written a few posts about Veena in the past few days? I think that I see shades of a heroine here. An underdog battling the odds. A woman of conservative background, from a conservative nation, among unknown people who want to eliminate her; no godfather, no contacts, no voter base.. She has to survive on her own merit.
She has shades of grey and many human weaknesses as most starring characters have these days. Yet, the audience's heart beats in support of the underdog.

i may not agree with everything u said bt she is def underdog compared 2 shweta and sara...........
shweta - she is given chance to showcase her skills with dance tasks and partiality with secret tasks or else shweta aunty is so boring i dont even remember she is in d house..............
sara - secret room and tv wedding plus fiance ali...........

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Good points I like abt Veena:

1. She is very caring towards people she likes (eg. ASSS$HIT) and appreciates them whole heartedly (eg.Dolly)

2. She doesnt hold grudges (ASSS$HIT ill treats her so much inspite of that always at the end coochie coos).

3. She is not rude, but assertive.

4. She dont lie, bitch, manipulate. 

5. She has intense self love. (Very funny)

6. She loves her favorite things a lot. (Shoes, hair brush/products)

7. She always makes roti. She is hardworking. (kapde dhona)

Things I dont like abt Veena:

1. She dont understand relationship boundaries.  Justifies love/lust as friendship. 

2. She is characterless. Kabhi ASSS$HIT, kabhi Hrishant, kabhi Sara (kiss kiss). 

3. She has self esteem issues. (Why would any sane person on earth wash somone's kapde for 2 months with whom she dont have any close relationship?? ASSS$HIT ill treats her so much inspite of that she is always ASSS$HIT's piche piche)

4. She has intense self love. (Mai beautiful hoon, I can get any man I want).

5. She is obsessed with shoes n hair products.

6. She likes powerful ppl thats why she likes Dolly for her abusive power. So her judgement of right n wrong is blurred.

7. All her statements begin with LOOK. 

8. She is gullible. (ASSS$HIT's bimari, she believes he is bimar, how stupid is that)

Edited by samFan - 16 December 2010 at 11:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Veena is not representing any1, that is for sure
she is coming from a conservative nation..i guess that can't be said...as no nation is really conservative or liberal apart from a few...there are all sorts of ppl and views in every country
I have heard alot of ppl call india a conservative nation and simply don't agree with that

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

Veena is not representing any1, that is for sure
she is coming from a conservative nation..i guess that can't be said...as no nation is really conservative or liberal apart from a few...there are all sorts of ppl and views in every country
I have heard alot of ppl call india a conservative nation and simply don't agree with that

Agreed.. No one is representing anything here.......... everyone is here for promoting thr career.....

Edited by samFan - 17 December 2010 at 3:46am

Go to top