Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

any spoliers? (Page 9)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

oh i'm too nervous about this eviction......if it goes by voting then surely sam is safe but who knows what BB might decide !!!! hope what neelam is saying is right.......lets see.....but i hope whoever goes out nominates veena !!!

I know! Iam a lil scared too.... Please for once aam junta ki sun lo BB!!!

Warna main Bunty Chor ko bulaaungiAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_lavampire_diariesJessica11001fire_gun

FavFav Newbie
FavFav
FavFav

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
If Neelam says Samir is safe but she is not sure.... then very good chance Seema is out cause if Samir was out she would have known by now. Like Ali knew as soon as Sara was out. 

Vino_laitsnotmeRapiershivani003

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FavFav

If Neelam says Samir is safe but she is not sure.... then very good chance Seema is out cause if Samir was out she would have known by now. Like Ali knew as soon as Sara was out. 

exactly...even i was thinking the same if he was out toh by now Neelam wud have known and updated her twitter status with this newsWink is baar spoiler kuch zyaada late nahi aa raha kya itne votes aaye dono ko ki they r still countingLOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsnotme

exactly...even i was thinking the same if he was out toh by now Neelam wud have known and updated her twitter status with this newsWink is baar spoiler kuch zyaada late nahi aa raha kya itne votes aaye dono ko ki they r still countingLOL
they doesn;t count..electronic counting keep telling them who is leading or who is looosing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

they doesn;t count..electronic counting keep telling them who is leading or who is looosing

i know dear par is deri se lag toh raha maano haath se count kiye jaa rahe hai votesLOLLOLLOL

vampire_diariesshivani003Rapierfire_gun

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged

nice logic!Thumbs Up i haven't thought of that. she would indeed know if he got out and the reason she doesn't know is because he is still in the house. that makes sense. good, now i am 99% sure sam is safe.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmeshivani003

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

i know dear par is deri se lag toh raha maano haath se count kiye jaa rahe hai votesLOLLOLLOL

tell me about it!LOL

itsnotme

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

itsnotme

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index