Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

any spoliers? (Page 5)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmefire_gun

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by itsnotme

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by itsnotme

LOLLOLLOL yes i am educted daaku hired by Seemaji to defend her on this forum...are yaar i like her a lot since the beginning and want her to win this show as she deserves that prize money more than anyone else out there...baaki toh koi aur reality show kar ke phir kama lenge...but unke liye aise opportunites baar baar nahi aayengeCryCryCry

Oh okay ...dont lose hope ...at this very moment ...Sam is leading by about just 72 votes Tongue

Yeah seema does need money more than anyone else . I am hoping that she won't change after getting money and still maintains her simplicity. She has acted in a movie and is entering into politics so she has a way to make money of course. Also do not get surprised if you see seema in any other reality show after bigboss  Embarrassed
if sam is leading by 72 votes today means voting r closed and sam has won the race...am i right kuttabhai?

voting was closed at yesterday midnight only...now the counting seems to be on and i really don't know from where KB is getting these figures...are u associated with the prodctn team somehow KBWink

Ap ke sare sawal aur uljhano ka jawab ek he insaan deh sakte hain...she is a big boss eviction expert...woh hai Miss Sahar28!!!so dont break ur head wait she answer u guyz!!!

are she won't as her darling Veena is not in the picture this timeLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Any comments Sahar???  :p

itsnotme

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by Jesmina

Please ask Sahar28....she knows everything about the eviction!!!ROFL
She did give one correct spoiler  out of two though!!Big smile

so 50 % accuracy .....not bad Embarrassed ....same as bejaan daruwaala Smile
Ofcourse its not bad - She was the first one to give spoiler about MT's eviction !! For Sara too, she said she is leading with votes - but who knows how BB counts vote and decide evictions ,as for some its all "scripted"  !! Smile

Edited by Nishita123 - 16 December 2010 at 10:49pm
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

no one knows anything about the eliminations? not even a slight clue?

itsnotme

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Originally posted by fire_gun

if sam is leading by 72 votes today means voting r closed and sam has won the race...am i right kuttabhai?

If sam gets evicted this time then i am sure bigg boss wants to evicts him because he raised that partiality issue towards dolly ..........what u think  > ?
arjun frankly speaking..even i  have had sum links  in bigboss team but nobody opened mouth when its comes to voting system....they consider voting lines thats  for  sure ..but do they manipulate in last sec to save the desire contestant or not ??? even i dont know.....abt dolly issue..i guess its all abt action and reaction ..bigboss favored dolly to see reaction housemate by bitching abt dolly but they kept quite because they know what bigboss wants...but sam and sara give up gave "reaction" but  bitched bigboss... but bigboss got what they were looking for  "reaction"LOLLOLLOLLOL....they constantly ignored   sam when its comes to favour either it was for captainship or any special treatment and got reaction from him...bigboss always win either by crook or hookWink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmemihali7Rapier.ArjunNishita123

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Spoiler (Highlight below to read):

Yea right! Iam all the way in New Zealand.... How will I know what goes on in the studios??? :p

Keeping fingers crossed Sammy's safe.
itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Spoiler (Highlight below to read):

Yea right! Iam all the way in New Zealand.... How will I know what goes on in the studios??? :p

Keeping fingers crossed Sammy's safe.

tumhe aise time pe mazaak sujh raha haiAngryROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7shivani003Mistyy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index