India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

any spoliers? (Page 4)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
agreed that rest of the contestant can get opportunity  in other reality show but this show is  all abt how they behave living together in house...sam can take stand when it is required but seema will just keep her mum shut for the sake of game...so i will go for go housemate who can take stand thats is  sam....i want sam in the house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotme

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by itsnotme

LOLLOLLOL yes i am educted daaku hired by Seemaji to defend her on this forum...are yaar i like her a lot since the beginning and want her to win this show as she deserves that prize money more than anyone else out there...baaki toh koi aur reality show kar ke phir kama lenge...but unke liye aise opportunites baar baar nahi aayengeCryCryCry

Oh okay ...dont lose hope ...at this very moment ...Sam is leading by about just 72 votes Tongue

Yeah seema does need money more than anyone else . I am hoping that she won't change after getting money and still maintains her simplicity. She has acted in a movie and is entering into politics so she has a way to make money of course. Also do not get surprised if you see seema in any other reality show after bigboss  Embarrassed
if sam is leading by 72 votes today means voting r closed and sam has won the race...am i right kuttabhai?

.Arjun

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

LOLLOLLOL yes i am educted daaku hired by Seemaji to defend her on this forum...are yaar i like her a lot since the beginning and want her to win this show as she deserves that prize money more than anyone else out there...baaki toh koi aur reality show kar ke phir kama lenge...but unke liye aise opportunites baar baar nahi aayengeCryCryCry

Oh okay ...dont lose hope ...at this very moment ...Sam is leading by about just 72 votes Tongue

Yeah seema does need money more than anyone else . I am hoping that she won't change after getting money and still maintains her simplicity. She has acted in a movie and is entering into politics so she has a way to make money of course. Also do not get surprised if you see seema in any other reality show after bigboss  Embarrassed
if sam is leading by 72 votes today means voting r closed and sam has won the race...am i right kuttabhai?

voting was closed at yesterday midnight only...now the counting seems to be on and i really don't know from where KB is getting these figures...are u associated with the prodctn team somehow KBWink

.Arjun

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Please ask Sahar28....she knows everything about the eviction!!!ROFL
She did give one correct spoiler  out of two though!!Big smile
mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

above this ^LOLLOLLOL I was wondering the same thing

Edited by mihali7 - 16 December 2010 at 10:36pm
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

voting was closed at yesterday midnight only...now the counting seems to be on and i really don't know from where KB is getting these figures...are u associated with the prodctn team somehow KBWink
KB has sum friends in colors he had told me earlier

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotme.Arjun

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Ap ke sare sawal aur uljhano ka jawab ek he insaan deh sakte hain...she is a big boss eviction expert...woh hai Miss Sahar28!!!so dont break ur head wait she answer u guyz!!!

Edited by Jesmina - 16 December 2010 at 10:36pm

itsnotme

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7fire_gun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index