India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

any spoliers? (Page 3)

mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
majority in this forum or otherwise believe tht Seemaji will leave and we all will be sad for her departure buh I can imagine Salman will be very hurt tht she is out of the house bcuz she is his fav. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotme

priya64 Goldie
priya64
priya64

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
dun want to see either of them leave... this weeks nominations by Khali was really unfair.. but then again he didnt know this wud happened...
but if one of them have to go then i rather save samir! cant vote coz not in india but hope u all locals vote to save Samir! :-)
itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by itsnotme

i love Seemaji more than Sam and Shweta my other two favs...but if Seemaji leaves then even i will leave this forum...i toh am even ready with my speechLOLLOLLOL

please make your speech like chatur in 3 idiots ...LOL

By the way, are you daaku by any chance ? Cool  or you like seema ji in general ?

LOLLOLLOL yes i am educted daaku hired by Seemaji to defend her on this forum...are yaar i like her a lot since the beginning and want her to win this show as she deserves that prize money more than anyone else out there...baaki toh koi aur reality show kar ke phir kama lenge...but unke liye aise opportunites baar baar nahi aayengeCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7.Arjunkooliio

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I don't want Seema to goDisapprove

itsnotme

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I love seema ji But I want Sameer To be safe Embarrassed

itsnotme

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Y are the results soooo late today? Other weeks it wud b out by this time. Confused  I jus hope Sam is safe......

fire_gun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmefire_gun

mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuttabhai

i love Seemaji more than Sam and Shweta my other two favs...but if Seemaji leaves then even i will leave this forum...i toh am even ready with my speechLOLLOLLOL

please make your speech like chatur in 3 idiots ...LOL

By the way, are you daaku by any chance ? Cool  or you like seema ji in general ?

LOLLOLLOL yes i am educted daaku hired by Seemaji to defend her on this forum...are yaar i like her a lot since the beginning and want her to win this show as she deserves that prize money more than anyone else out there...baaki toh koi aur reality show kar ke phir kama lenge...but unke liye aise opportunites baar baar nahi aayengeCryCryCry

OMG u noe wat they shud do like Baktiyaar & Vindhu were talking bout last season bcuz BI wanted some money from the winner buh eventually he took the money n walked out of the show.
This time around they shud do tht too bcuz Ashmit has his sis n family money, Sam has his gf's money (lol kidding probably a business of something), I dont expect it from Veena and Khaaali, Dolly probably buh u never noe untill she gives u her word. And Shewta can afford to give her somewat, well she has a duaghter so cant expect much from a single mother.
Buh the winner shud contribute to just Seemaji as a token of their love. Smile 

itsnotme

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index