Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I love seema ji But I want Sameer To be safe 😳
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Y are the results soooo late today? Other weeks it wud b out by this time. πŸ˜•  I jus hope Sam is safe......

Originally posted by: itsnotme

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes i am educted daaku hired by Seemaji to defend her on this forum...are yaar i like her a lot since the beginning and want her to win this show as she deserves that prize money more than anyone else out there...baaki toh koi aur reality show kar ke phir kama lenge...but unke liye aise opportunites baar baar nahi aayenge😭😭😭

Oh okay ...dont lose hope ...at this very moment ...Sam is leading by about just 72 votes πŸ˜›

Yeah seema does need money more than anyone else . I am hoping that she won't change after getting money and still maintains her simplicity. She has acted in a movie and is entering into politics so she has a way to make money of course. Also do not get surprised if you see seema in any other reality show after bigboss  😳
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes i am educted daaku hired by Seemaji to defend her on this forum...are yaar i like her a lot since the beginning and want her to win this show as she deserves that prize money more than anyone else out there...baaki toh koi aur reality show kar ke phir kama lenge...but unke liye aise opportunites baar baar nahi aayenge😭😭😭

OMG u noe wat they shud do like Baktiyaar & Vindhu were talking bout last season bcuz BI wanted some money from the winner buh eventually he took the money n walked out of the show.
This time around they shud do tht too bcuz Ashmit has his sis n family money, Sam has his gf's money (lol kidding probably a business of something), I dont expect it from Veena and Khaaali, Dolly probably buh u never noe untill she gives u her word. And Shewta can afford to give her somewat, well she has a duaghter so cant expect much from a single mother.
Buh the winner shud contribute to just Seemaji as a token of their love. 😊 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agreed that rest of the contestant can get opportunity  in other reality show but this show is  all abt how they behave living together in house...sam can take stand when it is required but seema will just keep her mum shut for the sake of game...so i will go for go housemate who can take stand thats is  sam....i want sam in the house
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Oh okay ...dont lose hope ...at this very moment ...Sam is leading by about just 72 votes πŸ˜›

Yeah seema does need money more than anyone else . I am hoping that she won't change after getting money and still maintains her simplicity. She has acted in a movie and is entering into politics so she has a way to make money of course. Also do not get surprised if you see seema in any other reality show after bigboss  😳

if sam is leading by 72 votes today means voting r closed and sam has won the race...am i right kuttabhai?
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

if sam is leading by 72 votes today means voting r closed and sam has won the race...am i right kuttabhai?

voting was closed at yesterday midnight only...now the counting seems to be on and i really don't know from where KB is getting these figures...are u associated with the prodctn team somehow KBπŸ˜‰
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Please ask Sahar28....she knows everything about the eviction!!!🀣

She did give one correct spoiler  out of two though!!πŸ˜ƒ
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
above this ^πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was wondering the same thing Edited by mihali7 - 13 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

voting was closed at yesterday midnight only...now the counting seems to be on and i really don't know from where KB is getting these figures...are u associated with the prodctn team somehow KBπŸ˜‰

KB has sum friends in colors he had told me earlier