Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

16 Dec :Update: A War For Ek Doosre Ki Khushi

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Video Update by Sonyfan

Very busy too much to do. Sorry guys for delayEmbarrassed

Angry MSK comes out of the office, stares at geet, takes the file from Adi's desk and leaves. NE ( non existent sister of MKAngry) finds mirror to clean the paint on her dress. She basically does semi stripping and KHAMBA Arjun LOLfrom behind watches her standing like heavy pillerOuch. Whole scene I was kinda felt that she was doing purposefully.SleepySleepy (How on earth she did not even notice some one behind her. Should not mirror works for both of them???? In one angle arjun was right behind her. Then paint was not in hair??? Why she has to untie her hair???Well I better not find any logic in arjun-annie illogical story. Killed 3 minutes screen time.Thumbs Down)

MSK comes to meet arjun. NE, enters in Arjun's office, remembers her meeting or bumping with him and asks you?? He says yes and introduces himself. ( yaar I felt like singing Khambe jaisa khada hai, MD ke naam pe dhabba hai)ROFL MK heading toward pillar akal arjun's office, other side NE asks piller what are you doing here, he asks her if she did not read name at the door and tells her he is MD and owner of the company. His company doing arrangements for her brother's wedding so she has to interact with him.  ( oyyi??? Over night main owner??? SillyCV NE and pillar both character  need proper explanation.  Where was he when NT needed money??? Aur jab geet  will knoe NT ka bhai her wedding planner?? Tab kya hogaShocked)

MK about to enter in MD's cabin, his cell rings, smile on his face tells me it's from geet. He picks it up and it is indeed geet who has called him to tell she is missing him. He answers her back Miss HP express now you understand importance of my gift??? People do not appreciate my brain just like this, I knew you are gonna miss me, that is why cell for you, so that you can talk to me whenever you fell like and hear my sweet talk. Geet brings him back on the earthOuch saying do not fly so much, you are talking as if inventor of phoneLOLLOL. He says manofy stubborn mishty it self is an big invention.Tongue  She replies I think I made mistake taking cell and should return to you, at least before you used to meet me, now you will talk only over phone. He says geet, she replies if this is not true then come now. He agrees.D'oh ( joru ka ghulaam) He asks pillar's secretary to give file to NE.

NE refuses to work with him, she turns and notices mirror and realizes he has seen all. He says to her that heart and head not working right??  She comes back to him says you deliberately have one way mirror here right, so you can watch gals taking care of them ( Oh oki they were one way mirror???? And CV what do you guys think??? Showing NE half stripping twice will make her accept by viewers???Silly)  NE says to him forget about working with you, I do not even wanna see your face. She is about to go pillar stops her, says I like to keep an eye on all and watch who is coming to meet me and people usually do not tear their cloth standing there. She grabs his hand and says could have you told me. He says I tried but it was tempting and you do not need excuse to hold my hand. Just hold it. NE leaves his arm and leaves.

Geet waiting for MK, self talk he is never late for any meeting but when he comes to meet me, then never on time. She sees flower boy, ( hmmm same boy, traffic signal vaala I guessConfused) geet can't decide which one to buy red or white ( abe namooni buy both. Tera hubby is rich) MSk arrives and says give red ones and anthem MAHIIIII ( hmm last time she bought white for him, today is his turnHeart) Geet asks for white. They fight over red or white, coz geet thinks he is ordering her ( oh maa lado mat. MK you buy red, geet you buy white. Jhagda endWink Poor kids get frustrated so run away, LOLleaving maneet fighting.  MK tells her forget, seeing your avatar kids have run away, she asks guard to bring the kid back. MK questions her do not you like red flowers?? She replies you used to like black coffee then also starts drinking tea right??? ( hmmm teri khushi main meri khushi)awwwwww

She tells him she wanted to buy flowers of his choice and tries to go, but trips MK hold sher and asks if she is okay. She nodes and he holds her face with one hand. Mahii is on and maneet stare all lost, guard come to tell kids no where to found ( haila?? She asks one guard to find geet and here comes another guard to tell nahi mila?? No wonder isne toh bachho ko dekha hi nahiLOL) Geet angrily tells MK this all has happened becoz of you ( uhhhh beta ji guard ke saamne toh mat daantShocked).

Maneet enter together in the house fighting for flowers. She tells becoz of him he could not buy it, he says well do not blame me you were already standing there confused which one to buy.  Daadi interrupts them saying she is confused, so help her in deciding the wedding card. She goes in the kitchen. 

Geet starts looking card, gets happy seeing red one, MK notices. Geet sees MK sitting not looking card, so she picks up white and says this is nice we will have this one. MK says no and gives her same red one. She gets annoyed saying first flower now card. Maneet argue more over other needs to listen first.  She says it's not office, you are not boss, he replies now I will show you what boss is. We will have red card. Geet gets up saying fine then I do not want to marry you ( I felt she is going to say chup bilkul chup.  aapke liye it's first time mere liye not and is baar jo main bolungi vahi hoga. Samjhe aapROFL) MK protest means you do not want to marry me, she is like if you do then card will be white, both say fine leave it wedding and more arguments till daadi comes and says do not argue, if you do not want to marry tell me, I will cancel it. D'oh She makes fake call to NE. Maneet are stumped and tell daadi they were joking.   Daadi says she thought it was not serious, any ways she will call NE again, so tell me which card has finalized?? MK jumps in before geet and gives red one.  Daadi replies, you have whole night to decide, printer will come tomorrow morning and she leaves.  Geet leaves angrily too. MK self talk you will get print red card only.

Geet in the outhouse self talk, flowers and card both red colour. I thought he gifted me cell, at least I will do something of his choice but he won't let me. He does so much for me but do not give me any chance to reciprocate.  She enters in her room and pleasantly surprised to see her room has decorated in red. Every thing is in red. One white and one red rose on the table and a letter written in red ink on white paper. She reads it MSK's voice over red or white whatever you like. My choice is your happiness. Are you happy now.  MSk comes, screen freezes on geet's face. There fore she will notice MK behind her tomorrow. Guys you have to wait for 18 hrs to see what next. 

Two precaps:   Kya CV tukdo tukdo main killing: slow poision ha???

Geet tells MK if he is with her then whole world in her feet. ( beta wait and watch for pillar arjun) he kisses her on forehead. ( aage kab badhoge iskeWink)

MSK to geet I will make you wear these bangles at wedding night ( oh lord this is what I called slow poisonLOL) now onwards what ever you like will happen (main  joru ka ghulaam ban ke rahunga, well do I have choice???)ROFL

Edited by md410 - 17 December 2010 at 9:10am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanasnehasanjanaCJMKSAsuperchefgujaratigirlpragyakumaraleena_220072kaur_4kajal024icyprincess81anji1087swesharonukrnlsarahjareenasmi123ammyicycooldent4uahutap@rasAnfalcrmsibmeem275coasta_70MaankiMariammaaneet93hananeHema_Mcynthia32MaohPutijaChalhovbahanebvs7691nan_10Tressahuny.thebestbhakti2jenny.daddysgirl786maaneet_crazysihuanshimanshiMaanKiDeviRIVERBobbi.mirka88ArwenishblueopalmeravigilisoevasumiKissTheSkyRoarknishi_I-fiansamicutejyoti06jnawazSilentsoulshyams-Kash-SuhaniSoniaSerendipity..Mallika113Sandstonetinselsuk19--aarthi--maanseeLoquacious_Aash-Mrs.MSK-Sano88

nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
thank uTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

MaanKiDevi Goldie
MaanKiDevi
MaanKiDevi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thank U Smile

Cheers,
Devi
bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttt
tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot:).
PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

"Main Joruka gullam, Banke rahoon ga"LOL nice one!!!!!!!

swesha Groupbie
swesha
swesha

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
heyyyyy............ thanks.
ur updates are as unique as tanu's live update. Thumbs UpHugHug
no comparison.....!!!!(srry....no offences to anyone)Smile
i make it a point to read ur updates even if i have seen the episodes just for ur commentry on it.  u just awsome.ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779md410

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks

Go to top