India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Why Rahul is angry?Any guess

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
As we know now that shan is angry because he got slap and sam was rejected from Rahul thats why they are angry. but we have no idea why Rahul is angry we might know 2marrow or 2 weeks time all depends on cvs.just guess the reason.as i cant think any big and strong reasonConfused       The winner will get shan's blue jacketROFLROFLor tel malish from khanak.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

0072shanak.hotdestinyloveYasharanrockskrocksnehapatro-Deepali-

missangel1987 Senior Member
missangel1987
missangel1987

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
shaan blue jackets is hot he luked so hot init

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
jo bhi hua hoga thik nahi hua hoga jo shaan ko kuch nahi pata hoga lekin rahul samajhta hoga ki shaan ko pata hai aur isliye rahul is angry......actual reason toh rahul hi bata saktha hai...
nahi toh ek slap y will it change their friendship to enemies...only cv's should know this.......Smile....which we will come to know soon.....
expecting strong reason......Smile

krock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
hey dear definitely some thing to do with status and money aspects...

i also think it must be result of serious misunderstanding of words and gestures

between the friends...plus sam supporting shaan on some issue might have irked

rahul...This is what i can think of..

.Like shaan shelling out some money for rahul and pointing it out latter and  rahul

feeling he is not given enough credit for his work in the band and shaan is

cornering all the honours..something on those lines...

krock

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
dont know wats d reason but its seriously related 2 status and i think dey somewat crossd der limits or elz rahul felt like dat.but its really big dat he even left the college.may b sumthng like friendly teasing wich became serious.....

krock

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I m highly confused....cozz everybody is tellng their piece of story & so cnt undrstand....So m w8ing for the CV's story only

krock

rose467 Goldie
rose467
rose467

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
in the entry scenes somewhere sam says that rahul left her so there is no place for him in her heart...

shaan is remembering about the slap and the word bheek  comes many times...

i think rahul is a person of some kind of complex as he is not rich like the others..  even though the others are not really felt anything bad about it he always doubted that he is different as he is poor..   also shaan and sam are very close friends and that too he can't afford..  it is all basically his own personality problem..  it developed into a level to reach the point where sees everything against him...   he doesn't see the shaan's gifts as gifts but as bheek..   whatever is the reason behind the slap money is one element ..  the guy has taken it the biggest and left the college with shame..   he lived i think just to make money after that and came back with enough money and power to take revenge on shaan..  ..  when someone you love so much hurt you it will be unforgettable..  will be very deep...  that is what happened to shaan..  i think he tried his best to make rahul understand for them he is very special but rahuls ego couldn't realise it..   this is what i think..

Edited by rose467 - 16 December 2010 at 11:19pm
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
even i thinks it is  something related to him being poor and all i guess he had this misconception of them being rich and he poor and they are trying to help him by giving him some kind of help from shaan it might have happened that in one point he lost his cool and have given him a slap but cvs might no whts that made these ppl break i shld be something big and valid so that it looks authentic and acceptable with the hype around this

Go to top