India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What should Gopi Do?

singhkir89 Senior Member
singhkir89
singhkir89

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
If you were in Gopi's shoes and found out about Kinjal's situation what would you do?

If I was Gopi I would first tell Kinjal that she's screwed for life!
The situation is so complicated that i can't think of a solution

You have Umang who purposely ruined Kinjal's life because of Ahem..and when Kinjal finds out shes going to blame Ahem who then is going to blame Gopi ( that a.hole!)

Obviously the marriage with Elesh is going to break off..because why would they bring in Daval's character.

So My solution is marry Daval instead and give the baby to Gopi..Gopi can raise it on her own..maybe the baby can bring Ahem and Gopi closer..maybe he can see how caring she is

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivineIp-AK4ever-tellyaddict-.Verity.

ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I am sure that in the end she will marry Dhawal. But for some reason, I just dont think she is really pregnant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with your last paragraph wholeheartedly, if they is a baby (consensus says it's a ruse to get Kokila to marry her off to Umang from Kinjal's side and from Umang he just wants to ruin her for revenge on Aham). Gopi desperately want someone or something to give her love to and if that someone can return her love she will be happy so why not a baby that is unwanted by the parents, definitely Gopi has enough love for the child to flourish. 

Gopi needs to tell Kokila, because now she knows if she withholds information from her saas she will get punished, so it's better to let her know as soon as she knows it.

It doesn't matter if Aham blames Gopi for everything, if he finds out she knew and didn't tell his mom he will be more angry. The only one keeping her in Modi Mansion is the saas, so needs to keep her happy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4ever-tellyaddict-

fungirl Senior Member
fungirl
fungirl

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

actually it is a very confusing situation for Gopi now .... to say or not to say to our Lady Gabbar....Ermm

there is nobody like Urmi to guide her in her life.....Confused

she will be punished in either ways ....

if she says it, she will be scolded for not letting kokila know that there was someone in MM during the night of navaratri .....Ouch

and if she doesnt say she will be blamed for hiding such a big truth .....Ouch

whatever it is .. it is not going to change her relationship with Ahem ....atleast according to the CVs...Angry

Edited by fungirl - 16 December 2010 at 8:16pm

-tellyaddict-

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Knowing Gopi, she will probably try and help Kinjel in every way possible. If Gopi can help the wicked Rashi time and again then why not Kinjel?

I feel like Gopi'd hide from all and confess the truth to Elesh (in private). After all its Elesh who will be spending his entire life with Kinjal and he needs to know the truth.
He seems a good human being to me and by the looks of it he loves Kinjal too. Somehow I feel that Umang will be exposed and Kinjal will probably agree to marry Elesh (wholeheartedly)

The Modi did not face any sort of embarrassment during the Garva incident that Rashi planned to  ruin as Gopi came to the rescue. I'm sure this time Gopi will prove to be the saving grace for Modi's yet again.

Edited by Ambrosia - 16 December 2010 at 11:33pm

-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
the truth is kinjal is not pregnant. the report is flake, so she can marry umang. gopi will tell koki after the sangeet and koki will fly in a rage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivine-tellyaddict-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top