Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Freshness Lao...Repetition Hatao... (Page 7)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Jaago CVs jaago, ab uth bhi jao, Janta ko jayada buddhu mat banaoLOL. Manneet ke relationship mein payar ka tadka lagaoWink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct_Invincible_Infinitedreams

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

i want old team of GHSP, this new team is ruining everything.

it seems nisar is not taking interest in show anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

Well i am thinking could it be/?????OuchConfusedShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaocthappygolucky_Invincible_Infinitedreams

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by fats30

Well i am thinking could it be/?????OuchConfusedShocked

@RICKS if new team is there but maan singh and nisar is very much there, then why they are not concentrating  on this.

maaneet sizzling chemistry gone and now they are paying attention on developing other parallel track which seems to me their bigger mistake, keep urjun grey and they should bring in geet family or vicky as we saw in early days of geet. or concentrating on tasha adi pinki or indian paints walee log. 

to me its very upsetting seeing their chemistry dying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_Infinitedreams

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I am liking this 'Bring Back Freshness' andolan. Here is my contribution to your movement for whatever it is worth:

Bring back the freshness of spring,

when songbirds fill the air
with melodious melodies,

when azaleas bloom brightly
under a canopy of green leaf trees,

when children chortle gleefully
in fields of carpet soft grass,

when lovers walk hand in hand
beneath the moon of a soft warm night,

when once again life is born anew and
like nature, love is in full bloom.

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

yes...scenes are repeating....i agree but the episode was still cute....yes there is a sense of repeating and deja vu.....but i am hoping they break the repeating and do things that are new...and move a little to something more passionate....i feel like Maaneet were passionate before they confessed....

so i need some passion and some hot hot scenes back....but not repetive scenes......something new Cv's come on...

u guys are the ones that promised for a hatke show....for a different show.....so make it a different show!!!
Vinu listening??

exactly ani
d things r so repititive and need to put an end to it and let us taste some freshness in our show......................

Exactly yaar, humare creatives are best, and we know that they can bring bestest from the best, so plz creatives, hum aapke saath hain, toh chak de pathe....

Muniza

exactly,,,,we do not like to complain.....but we can't help it....you (Cvs and team) have made such a beautiful and brilliant show...and we have been watching some brilliant episodes.....we expect a lot now!! Don't u think we have that much right??? Confused
Ur show IS different....it still is.....but we should get fresh scenes now....we have seen these scenes before.....now bring something better...
we don't want any loser to come and say shit about our show....if we will others that GHSP is the best there is a damn good reason....so if we say that.....the CV's should also make it the best.....we promote the show for them.....i am always tellin everyone about the show to watch it....
and i certainly do not want them to come back to me and tell me that the show sucks....Ouch

this show has a lot a lot a lot of potential.....the actors are brilliant and their chemistry is the best seen yet....the series director is amazing.....and so are the rest of the people on the team
we only critisize because we want the show to be the best...we want it to leave all other shows behind...and be on the top.....Embarrassed
we care for this show because it is the one show that has become a part of our livesTongue
so please please......do not take this as negative thing....the show is still good....but we need freshness....no more repeating of scenesEmbarrassed

I so agree, we need the Maaneet relationship to move ahead and get more intimate and passionate & I agree they had more passion earlier than now. 

And we really are not in the mood for more negativity (Arjun & NT) or MU's or delays in the shaadi & SR.

Please let us enjoy the show , so give us what we wan & what you promised. 

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Parody sisters,
time for another appeal for freshness. Well, as the Cvs have completely lost the plot, I appeal  to you guys to come up with another winner poem like the one you did earlier. Posting like these are providiing the freshness that the show has lost!

This wedding is dragging on for so long, I'm beginning to feel it will stop at the 4th phera tomorrow   which will be intrrupted by some wierd twist that will last a month or two and then we'll spend another week watching them take the last two pheras. Actually, I think the CVs have decided to enter the Guinness book of records for the longest TV marriage on this earth, hence the dragging.

So what do we do in the meanwhile? Entertain ourselves with witty and clever postings like this one. So , please aap apne poems se freshness laiye and keep the freshness lao andolan going.

Feshness lao....repetition and dragging hatao!!

Edited by Murlal - 21 January 2011 at 2:11am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index