Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Freshness Lao...Repetition Hatao... (Page 5)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72769

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@Muniza: What is gudi scene? Do u mean the goodh wala scene?........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctmysterygurl1427_Invincible_Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@Muniza: What is gudi scene? Do u mean the goodh wala scene?........

Ya goodh wala scene lolz...



Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 11366

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kuls11]I agree new writers are copying swati screenplay where is the freshness thye wre suppose to bring with them......3 writers can they think something innovitive than copying previous episode.....after eveyr2-3 epsidoe swati was giving dhmakerdar episode...which has been missing
I would not say I am not liking new episodes...but credit goes to Maneet and Barry DHillon...crsip direction and ediiting...not happy with screen play though
 
But I seriousy loved today dialogues...maneet scenes and those dialgues were show stealer..
.BArry Dhilon dialogues rocks.....
Screenplay on the rock


they will not show anymore test scene before shaadi....so  we have to wait for it...but when shaadi is near they do have so many options....dress selction jawalary selection....dress trail....mahnedi....sangeet.....maan peeping in....Likee HAHK....anthaksri....I miss swati now.....Nissar swati barry DD.GC was best team
 
 
 
kul
 
u like screen play or not???????????
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused


Edited by pooja83 - 16 December 2010 at 4:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

[QUOTE=kuls11]I agree new writers are copying swati screenplay where is the freshness thye wre suppose to bring with them......3 writers can they think something innovitive than copying previous episode.....after eveyr2-3 epsidoe swati was giving dhmakerdar episode...which has been missing
I would not say I am not liking new episodes...but credit goes to Maneet and Barry DHillon...crsip direction and ediiting...not happy with screnn play though...
 
Originally posted by kuls11

But I seriousy loved today dialogues...maneet scenes and those dialgues were show stealer..
.BArry Dhilon dialogues rocks.....
Screenplay on the rock


they will not show anymore test scene before shaadi....so  we have to wait for it...but when shaadi is near they do have so many options....dress selction jawalary selection....dress trail....mahnedi....sangeet.....maan peeping in....Likee HAHK....anthaksri....I miss swati now.....Nissar swati barry DD.GC was best team
[QUOTE=kuls11]
 
kul
 
u like screen play or not???????????
Confused

Conphusion hi conphusion hai, Kulu hui sense se parayi...
Uski samajh mein na yeh baat hai aaiee
like screen play or not like....



Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427_Invincible_

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Give cvs a break
can we stop complaining?LOL
When there is romance we want less romance n more fights, when there r fights we want romance, when msk is angry we want romantic msk, when he is romantic we want angry young man.........
just give them peace peeps!
They listen to almost everything we say cant we just relax n enjoy
i personally think today was an AMAZING episode with no flaws
i think we hav just got in a habit of complaining for everythingStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 11366

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Give cvs a break
can we stop complaining?LOL
When there is romance we want less romance n more fights, when there r fights we want romance, when msk is angry we want romantic msk, when he is romantic we want angry young man.........
just give them peace peeps!
They listen to almost everything we say cant we just relax n enjoy
i personally think today was an AMAZING episode with no flaws
i think we hav just got in a habit of complaining for everythingStern Smile
 
we r not saying dat fight is too much sweets
 
we r saying dat freshness needs to b dere
not repitition ...........same bickering dat too on useless concepts..........................
 
same hide and seek of maan-arjun as was wid dev -geet
same fighting on annie-arjun


Edited by pooja83 - 16 December 2010 at 4:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427rickksInfinitedreams

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72769

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
They need to bring Swati back, these new writers r so much like still in school.......


Edited by temorocks - 16 December 2010 at 4:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct_Invincible_mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Give cvs a break
can we stop complaining?LOL
When there is romance we want less romance n more fights, when there r fights we want romance, when msk is angry we want romantic msk, when he is romantic we want angry young man.........
just give them peace peeps!
They listen to almost everything we say cant we just relax n enjoy
i personally think today was an AMAZING episode with no flaws
i think we hav just got in a habit of complaining for everythingStern Smile


I think you havent read our post, if you have read, then you haven't understood...We love MaanEet, we love CV's, but we dont want repetition.....We have no complain about too much romance, or too much fight, cause that's the essence of MaanEet character....We want more different scenes, freshness need it....





Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index