Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Exactly yaar, humare creatives are best, and we know that they can bring bestest from the best, so plz creatives, hum aapke saath hain, toh chak de pathe....

Muniza

exactly,,,,we do not like to complain.....but we can't help it....you (Cvs and team) have made such a beautiful and brilliant show...and we have been watching some brilliant episodes.....we expect a lot now!! Don't u think we have that much right??? 😕
Ur show IS different....it still is.....but we should get fresh scenes now....we have seen these scenes before.....now bring something better...
we don't want any loser to come and say shit about our show....if we will others that GHSP is the best there is a damn good reason....so if we say that.....the CV's should also make it the best.....we promote the show for them.....i am always tellin everyone about the show to watch it....
and i certainly do not want them to come back to me and tell me that the show sucks....

this show has a lot a lot a lot of potential.....the actors are brilliant and their chemistry is the best seen yet....the series director is amazing.....and so are the rest of the people on the team
we only critisize because we want the show to be the best...we want it to leave all other shows behind...and be on the top.....😳
we care for this show because it is the one show that has become a part of our lives😛
so please please......do not take this as negative thing....the show is still good....but we need freshness....no more repeating of scenes😳

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello my dear TRP partner and Tantrum Sis.....🤗

Likha hai aap dono ne parody....
Par Baat ki hai ekdum sahi batayi
Humein chahiye variety
Par CV's ne huamre armaano ke waat hai lagayi
😭

I know its horrible adjust karo na pls😃

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

exactly,,,,we do not like to complain.....but we can't help it....you (Cvs and team) have made such a beautiful and brilliant show...and we have been watching some brilliant episodes.....we expect a lot now!! Don't u think we have that much right??? 😕
Ur show IS different....it still is.....but we should get fresh scenes now....we have seen these scenes before.....now bring something better...
we don't want any loser to come and say shit about our show....if we will others that GHSP is the best there is a damn good reason....so if we say that.....the CV's should also make it the best.....we promote the show for them.....i am always tellin everyone about the show to watch it....
and i certainly do not want them to come back to me and tell me that the show sucks....

this show has a lot a lot a lot of potential.....the actors are brilliant and their chemistry is the best seen yet....the series director is amazing.....and so are the rest of the people on the team
we only critisize because we want the show to be the best...we want it to leave all other shows behind...and be on the top.....😳
we care for this show because it is the one show that has become a part of our lives😛
so please please......do not take this as negative thing....the show is still good....but we need freshness....no more repeating of scenes😳

Muni aur Pooji ne jub duhai hai machai
humari post pur humari philosopher hai aaiee...

Muniza
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

ok guys before going to bed...let me leave with a optimistic note...i know we all r demanding kisses other than on forehead...neck kiss is high in demand...well guys tomorrow epi is bringing one forehead kiss for sure which we r tired of watching...but since the epi is not yet telecasted...i am keeping my hopes high...maybe that forehead kiss is just a start of a long line of kisses...maybe tomorrow after the forehead maan will kiss her nose, her lips, her neck...ok ok the lips wala is too much expectation from me....but the rest i am hoping...and i wont lose hope till i get to see the epi....

agree adiiiiiiiiiii

issiliye i dont hope too high
coz cv's dont fly............................

i wish watever u r saying comes true.............
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Humein chahiye variety
Pur CV's ne humare armaano ki waat hai lagayi😭

Jub tuk hai hume baat samajh mein aaiee
tab tuk tumhari baat mein koi nahin hai burai...

Chaleyga Tantrum Sis, you have wrote good🤗...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail

Humein chahiye variety
Par CV's ne huamre armaano ke waat hai lagayi
😭

GG hamare thread pe aayi
to parody shisters phooli nahi samayi
aapki baat hume samajh aayi
bus cv's ab aap bhi sun lijiye hum sabki duhaai........................
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Jub tuk hai hume baat samajh mein aaiee
tab tuk tumhari baat mein koi nahin hai burai...

Chaleyga Tantrum Sis, you have wrote good🤗...

Muniza

Thankoossss....Mera Message Convey hogaya yehi badi baat hi😆

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi viji!!! Me TRP partner?? Or are u referrin that to someone else!!! lolz
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

GG hamare thread pe aayi
to parody shisters phooli nahi samayi
aapki baat hume samajh aayi
bus cv's ab aap bhi sun lijiye hum sabki duhaai........................

TRP partner......🤗

Love you for this........Waise this is my first reply to the parody shsiters....Not bad after all Huh??
?
_Invincible_ thumbnail

TRP partner......🤗

Love you for this........Waise this is my first reply to the parody shsiters....Not bad after all Huh??
?

🤗🤗

though its ur first reply but still its ultra cool ...............................................