Savita has gone too far!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

She crossed the line today when she tried to kill Archana and was unaffected to see her son's burnt hand, she should be locked up for what she did, she is a dangerous person. Damodar should not let Sachin continue to live there, Savita is not capable of taking care of him especially with her latest actions. Shravani should have never left him in Savita's care, as soon as she learned about Manav and Archana not living there anymore she should have taken her son with her to the US. Manav needs to keep a close eye on Savita from now on, who knows when she will strike again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And the saddest part about all of this is ...our Archana devi still wont see anything happen agaist her beloved saas....seriously a load of bs is what this is :(
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and she isnt done yet! didnt yet~ shes gonna be more aggresive in trying to get rid of archana! she isnt mentally stable, idk if she ever was bt now there is no doubt. 
all the harships of a drunk husband, making ends meet barely and loosing a son and then living in constant fear of loosing her other sachin made her compelty loose her pshychie stability. 
its alot for any person to deal with but she never had a support system as manav shut down after archana left and her hubby contd to drink ad sing archanas praises and shravani was always looked upon as someone who will get her money and sachin, never support. 

with so many financial struggles, i doubt they will even consider a psych evaluation for her but garentee things will get worse before better. 
hellosky786 thumbnail
I think Savita needs another slap by her husband to straighten her evil intentions
Arien_03 thumbnail
It was an awful episode, don't know if anyone wants to watch this kind of drama and violence where MIL is unleasing her wrath on DIL in such a vicious manner. It was utterly distasteful drama. There is no logic for Savita's anger and hatred towards Archana when at one point she wanted to have Archana as DIL and was rooting for her, she didn't care for Girishji's wealth then. She got back her little Sachu, she anyways didn't want Shravani, so why can't she just accept Archana for Manav. All her money problems will be solved and she'll hv her son back.
gaurimisha thumbnail
^^guess savita n logic dont gel together

hate savita....yday was the limit.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

^^guess savita n logic dont gel together

hate savita....yday was the limit.

Same here GM, I just don't like her ....Period .
I agree. I mean if that happened in real life, would you do what these people do in these serials? While Archu and Manav will forgive😔 her at some point, the reality is that relations are severed when you try to brutally kill somebody. In fact, I believe the only time these types of things are "understandable" (if that's the right word) is if somebody was mentally unstable, they at least have a reason to get help and improve themselves.

But Savita knew exactly what she was doing. Anger does not justify what she did.
Savita is crazy!Edited by loveshilpa93 - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
forget her hate twards archu she actually tried to kill a person who oneday saved her daughter nd son chi.the 1st char i hate is dis women only