India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wAT WAS INITIAL STORY LINE...!

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Guys I was just going through old Episodes of Geet and I was thinking that initially Since Office Track everything was so stylish n nice like Dadi n also Naintaara n Dev coming back to Khuraana House n Maan who is the boss n owener of everything Khuraana Owns n Dadi missing his youngest Grandson VICKY n asking Maan to bring him Back........ N Maan why he kicked all Dev,NT,Dev's Mom n Sister n Vicky out of the house still we don't know....I mean it was all so stylish Family n we imagining when Geet will become part of it as Maan's wife .......n all was going great untill Gc got sickSleepy n Engagement postponedCry n more Worse Dev's truth came out in Public it was like disasterOuch................than afterwards story ka ata pata nahinConfused..........! aur yeh Anny kahan se aa gayi!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deevinenaamteeg

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I love the show....but I think post-marriage it should def go back to the original plot line of her getting justice and meeting her family again!!
deevine Groupbie
deevine
deevine

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

Guys I was just going through old Episodes of Geet and I was thinking that initially Since Office Track everything was so stylish n nice like Dadi n also Naintaara n Dev coming back to Khuraana House n Maan who is the boss n owener of everything Khuraana Owns n Dadi missing his youngest Grandson VICKY n asking Maan to bring him Back........ N Maan why he kicked all Dev,NT,Dev's Mom n Sister n Vicky out of the house still we don't know....I mean it was all so stylish Family n we imagining when Geet will become part of it as Maan's wife .......n all was going great untill Gc got sickSleepy n Engagement postponedCry n more Worse Dev's truth came out in Public it was like disasterOuch................than afterwards story ka ata pata nahinConfused..........! aur yeh Anny kahan se aa gayi!Confused

COMPLETLY AGREE WIV U IV BEEN WATCHING GEET SINCE D FIRST EPISODE ,.....N  YEAH D STOREY LINE WENT ON A  ROLLER COASTER RIDE LOL....WUD B GR8 IF THNY BRING BAK SOM OF GEETS FAMILY N SOME OF ITS OLD TRACKS...BAL SPECIALY OF HOSHIARPUR!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top