Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

Need help for my Sociology Project (Page 6)

Ishia IF-Rockerz
Ishia
Ishia

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Hey Mk..Hug

Acha just tried few... Check karo.......

Q. Natural Skin care items or Branded products which one do u prefer.?

Q. Is it better to Use Natural products rather than Opting for Branded Which mostly has high chemical content ?

Q.DO u believe in old beauty tips. Given by ur Grandparents, Is it works?

later few more soch ne do mujhe

Edited by ishuKSGKAJEN - 16 December 2010 at 5:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _minaz_

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Originally posted by _minaz_

^^
LOL i know what you mean. Whenever i have to give in any work i always leave it to the last minute and then i moan and regret LOL, but eventually i do get things done =) Which is good i guess, but the problem with me is that i never learn my lesson when it comes to doing work and stuff lol. i always promise myself that i would work extra hard next time and do my work earlier...but that day has never come. I can be so lazy times -___- but one thing i figured out with all this laziness is that i work better under pressure. lol.

Okay i will stop Ranting now :)

Mehak i hope your work goes well ! If you need more help then let us know =)

LOLLL! Mygod, I am an EXACT copy of you!!! ROFL It happens to me during exams too. I always, always end up studying just 1 night before the exam Stern Smile And then I am praying to God that oh pls make me pass. Promise from next sem., I am gonna study from before. Well, its been 3yrs since I hve been making the promise and still no improvement. Maybe next sem? LOLLOLLOL

Though I don't wory any better under pressure. I think I just screw myself more LOL Aaah. As long as grades are just fine enough, I won't bother LOL It's when they go down, I think I am gonna start worrying LOL :P

Yep. Good luck. I am thinking of more. If I get any, will post =)

ROFL! Phew! i thought i was the only one ! LOL

Yup as long as Grades are fine All is Well i guess =)

haha. Nono. I think you'll find most lazy students like that. And there are many lazy students in this world LOLLOLLOLLOL We have 3 live examples right here..Mehak, you and I LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Ishia IF-Rockerz
Ishia
Ishia

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hey how. Include me.. i was always the last one to submit all my projects, Both in school n uni..

DulceTentacion.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
LOL. haha!! Donee!!

Lazy asses when it comes to work - Mehak, Minaz, Ishu and Aakanksha

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IshiaDulceTentacion.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Awww Mehku thanks for the PM sweety since i'm really bad at research and stuff i'll try to come up with some good questions and will let you know don't know if i can hep you but  let's see hehe must say tough topic good luck and hopefully i come up with some good ideas Tc<3

Ok i came up with one question and i know it won't make sense but as we know today there are many products available in market for fairness creams and many other, and celebrties have introduced products lately Olay has been popular just an example but looking at different type of skins like for sensitive skins there are certain products that will suit for certain girls or women do you think those wouldn't cost any side-effects or is it long term effective? i'm gonna find more hope this helps.

Edited by -PZlicious- - 16 December 2010 at 7:44pm

Real.MadridMehak_Luvs_Rani

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

So,basically its a Research Design Project...
I am working on the topic-Is Today's Youth obsessed with Fair complexion?

I need to prepare a whole project on that giving an introduction,the statement of purpose,a detailed analysis followed by a conclusion...
But to proceed with any of this I need to form a proper questionairre...consisiting of atleast 20 questions...
Like a survey kinda thing...which includes questions which are pertinent to my topic...
Some examples:

Q1.How do you rate your skin complexion?
(a) I'm so fair, it's almost unfair;
(b) In my dreams, I'm fair;
(c) I'm Fair & Lovely;
(d) It's fair to say I'm fairly dark;
(e) In my nightmares, I'm dark;
(f) This is an unfair question.

Q2.Do you get attracted by the various fair-skin products?
(a)Yes
(b)No
(c)Sometimes

Q3.Do you use any methods to lighten your skin?
(a)Yes,I do
(b)Sometimes,not always.
(c)No,never.

Q4.Do you feel insecured when surrounded by group of girls who are fair-skinned?
(a)Yes,all the time.
(b)No,never.
(C)Depends on the place and situation

I do not have enough questions :( Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help me form some questions or else I am totally screwed up :( This is for my 12th class project!! PLEASEEEE :nervous:

If I think of any questions I will pm you.  :))     I generally dont post in this forum, I just did it for you sis.   Big smile

Real.MadridMehak_Luvs_Rani

juhi-ARs.angel IF-Rockerz
juhi-ARs.angel
juhi-ARs.angel

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
 i found this question on yahoo..so i am posting it here

1)Why are many Indians jealous and envy fair skin? is it cause of the  Bollywood stars who endorse fairness products which makes indians  "fair skin" obsessed..??

i am sorry i couldn't find more questions n i am a bit busy wid my studies also...i have an exam tomm....so i need to study nw.....anyhow i'll ask my sis for some help....all d best mehaku.....dnt worry u'll submit ur project b4 tym...lol if nt b4 tym rite on tym....Thumbs Up

IshiaMehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

LOLLL! Mygod, I am an EXACT copy of you!!! ROFL It happens to me during exams too. I always, always end up studying just 1 night before the exam Stern Smile And then I am praying to God that oh pls make me pass. Promise from next sem., I am gonna study from before. Well, its been 3yrs since I hve been making the promise and still no improvement. Maybe next sem? LOLLOLLOL

Though I don't wory any better under pressure. I think I just screw myself more LOL Aaah. As long as grades are just fine enough, I won't bother LOL It's when they go down, I think I am gonna start worrying LOL :P

Yep. Good luck. I am thinking of more. If I get any, will post =)

I am a complete Xerox copy of you bothROFL
I always study for exams a day earlier and get so much tensed up and always smack myself and say-only if you would have studied earlier,this rush wouldn't have been there.
But next time-I am back to square one! I never learn any lesson eitherROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion.

Go to top