Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Here's one question which i made up just now lol.

Q. Do you think being Fair or Dark affects a Person's Self-esteem and confidence? If yes How? and Why?

Sorry if i wasnt much of a help...am stuck doing my Assignment LOL. Uni sucks at times man. Cant wait till i finish all my work. :)

Anyways dont worry! and Wish you all the best with your work Chudial :) Am sure you will finish it on time. <3

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Uptil now.....

According to you, do fairness creams actually work?
(a)Yes
(b)No
(c)Maybe
(d)Sometimes

OR better framed question:-

According to you, is it really possible to become fair with these fairness creams?
(a)Yes
(b)No
(c)Maybe
(d)Sometimes

=*=*=

Q. Do you think it is right for celebrities to endorse fairness products in a country like India with majority of people having naturally dark skin complexion?

Mehak, u can follow this up with another question:--

Q. As celebrities are considered as idols, do you think such endorsments by them would lower the confidence level of youth with dark skin?

=*=*=

Q. Do you think being fair is overrated in India?

=*=*=

Q. Do you think that the level of fairness of skin is an overriding factor in deciding whether the person is beautiful or not as compared to a person's character, intelligence and other essential personality traits that make people complete as individuals?

OR...

Q. Do you think that the level of fairness of skin is an overriding factor in deciding whether the person is beautiful or not as compared to other essential personality traits that make people complete as individuals?

^...It's a little long but I think it's one of the better questions from the above you know.
Thinking more.

ooooooo i Like your Questions :)

I feel like doing this Project now. It's actually quite Intresting. Alot of people associate fairness with beauty. if you have fair skin then you immediately get a Plus point, but if you have dark skin then you are looked down at :S For example alot of people think Sara khan is prettier then Parul Chohan but to me Parul is pretteir. In my opinion her facail features are better then sara's. WOW this is such an intresting topic!

Mehak - Dude you can write about so many things ! =)
Edited by _minaz_ - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _minaz_

ooooooo i Like your Questions :)

I feel like doing this Project now. It's actually quite Intresting. Alot of people associate fairness with beauty. if you have fair skin then you immediately get a Plus point, but if you have dark skin then you are looked down at :S For example alot of people think Sara khan is prettier then Parul Chohan but to me Parul is pretteir. In my opinion her facail features are better then sara's. WOW this is such an intresting topic!

Mehak - Dude you can write about so many things ! =)

Awww. Thankyouu!!! =) I hope the student likes them too. lol..

Yea. It's quite an interesting subject which can spark off healthy debates and loads of questions. But I understand how Mehak must be feeling. For her, its her school work = tension = Need to just get it done SOMEHOW. LOL.
If it was mine, I did be in solid tension too. First, find stuff...then write the whole damn thing, submit, get the teacher's approval. MEHH. I have just never been a good 'working' student. 😆
^^
LOL i know what you mean. Whenever i have to give in any work i always leave it to the last minute and then i moan and regret LOL, but eventually i do get things done =) Which is good i guess, but the problem with me is that i never learn my lesson when it comes to doing work and stuff lol. i always promise myself that i would work extra hard next time and do my work earlier...but that day has never come. I can be so lazy times -___- but one thing i figured out with all this laziness is that i work better under pressure. lol.

Okay i will stop Ranting now :)

Mehak i hope your work goes well ! If you need more help then let us know =)
Ermmm Mehak i was thinking....you can bring in psychology into this aswell....how peoples mind's work....why majority think that being fair is a dominant contributer to beauty.... :S

Actually forget it...i dont know if i'm making sense. LOL. Dont want to confuse you.
Edited by _minaz_ - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _minaz_

^^
LOL i know what you mean. Whenever i have to give in any work i always leave it to the last minute and then i moan and regret LOL, but eventually i do get things done =) Which is good i guess, but the problem with me is that i never learn my lesson when it comes to doing work and stuff lol. i always promise myself that i would work extra hard next time and do my work earlier...but that day has never come. I can be so lazy times -___- but one thing i figured out with all this laziness is that i work better under pressure. lol.

Okay i will stop Ranting now :)

Mehak i hope your work goes well ! If you need more help then let us know =)

LOLLL! Mygod, I am an EXACT copy of you!!! 🤣 It happens to me during exams too. I always, always end up studying just 1 night before the exam 😳 And then I am praying to God that oh pls make me pass. Promise from next sem., I am gonna study from before. Well, its been 3yrs since I hve been making the promise and still no improvement. Maybe next sem? 😆😆😆

Though I don't wory any better under pressure. I think I just screw myself more 😆 Aaah. As long as grades are just fine enough, I won't bother 😆 It's when they go down, I think I am gonna start worrying 😆 :P

Yep. Good luck. I am thinking of more. If I get any, will post =)
anku- thumbnail
BTW. Do you guys know I am extra fair? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Buttt butt, I have never used fairness products okay. Their name alone scares me away. Fair and lovely? I mean honestly? 😆😆😆😆

LOLLL! Mygod, I am an EXACT copy of you!!! 🤣 It happens to me during exams too. I always, always end up studying just 1 night before the exam 😳 And then I am praying to God that oh pls make me pass. Promise from next sem., I am gonna study from before. Well, its been 3yrs since I hve been making the promise and still no improvement. Maybe next sem? 😆😆😆

Though I don't wory any better under pressure. I think I just screw myself more 😆 Aaah. As long as grades are just fine enough, I won't bother 😆 It's when they go down, I think I am gonna start worrying 😆 :P

Yep. Good luck. I am thinking of more. If I get any, will post =)

ROFL! Phew! i thought i was the only one ! LOL

Yup as long as Grades are fine All is Well i guess =)

BTW. Do you guys know I am extra fair? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Buttt butt, I have never used fairness products okay. Their name alone scares me away. Fair and lovely? I mean honestly? 😆😆😆😆

ROFL! Awwwww =)

Ishia thumbnail

Hey Mk..🤗

Acha just tried few... Check karo.......

Q. Natural Skin care items or Branded products which one do u prefer.?

Q. Is it better to Use Natural products rather than Opting for Branded Which mostly has high chemical content ?

Q.DO u believe in old beauty tips. Given by ur Grandparents, Is it works?

later few more soch ne do mujhe

Edited by ishuKSGKAJEN - 13 years ago