Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 (Page 9)

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

nice part

maaneetfan123 Senior Member
maaneetfan123
maaneetfan123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
great update
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
nice update plzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged

hi guys this is the next update guys please comment and hit the like bottom  i will know if you love the story or not and it inspire to write please comment and here is the update enjoy your week end

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year's memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it's done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.

happy new year dear friends

PART  8

maan left when he drop her and go to the office to take the file when he enter his he found  a letter address to him and a big file and he started reading
    Dear Mr maan singh khurana

"maan son i know you dont know that much to do me a favor but please take care geet she is young  she dont understand the  import of the family business she think i dont want her to do her lawyer please my husband left this to her and gauri but they are young and they dont understand please marry her she will not do any thing to you but will love she  dont trust man  and that is the problem because all  they need is her money you dont need that and yes i know you grandmother told me what happen to you  dont trust women because they need your money  but she will not your money because she is billionaire but she dont know her money what her dad left her i am dying and i did not tell her because she will break down please for me take care off my girls i will always pray that god protect you and your family she love you and she will not tell you i know you love her if you dont tell her she will be like that i have cancer i want to see my daughter get married i only have two month please dont say no to this letter came to my room tomorrow if you agreed if you not came  i will understand.this is the files off the business look over and give me or geet if you dont want to marry her please."

sincerely yours
Rona  handa

he cried and said how could i do this i dont know her and she trusted me off all the people i can just marry her because she said so and geet said she give her money to the orphanage i have to talk to Dev and dadima i dont want to take so many responsibly

and he left to go home when he inter he saw gauri waiting and he said
maan:"why are you a wake its midnight you have school tomorrow beta ."
gauri:"tomorrow there is no school and yes i want to ask you some."
maan:"bola beta kye hua ."
gauri:"papa if my parent come back to take me will you allow them to take me."
maan:"beta nothing can keep me away from you because you are my life and i will make sure they dont touch you."
gauri:"papa i am 7 years old i never saw them why did they left me i am bad right papa."
maan:"beta i dont know why they left and angel your not bad they are because they are but i am the luckiest man in this world because i have a daughter who is smart and you dont look like you are 7 years we have to find where you were you born."
gauri:"why did you adopt me papa."
maan:"because i love you at first sight your are smart you look like old enough to be high school but you are only 7 years i will always love no matter what happen."
gauri:"papa but if you marry your wife will kick me out off the house right ."
maan:"we will kick her out after all we are khuranas right know go ti sleep and dont even think i will marry that some who you dont approve beta have sweet dreams."
gauri:"i love you papa."
maan:"i love you beta have a sweet dreams."

maan:"what will i  do to Mrs handa she is waiting my answer and i dont want to this responsibility i have to see her she is dying she is a mother after all so i have to do something and before that i will speak to dadima and Dev but know i have busy day tomorrow so i will sleep and he left to his room."

the other side geet was thinking about the bag that she find with gauri and she said she is old enough but i will break her heart so i have to open this and tell her what it says and she got the bag and open and she found a letter and money and the later said

dear beta
 "i dont know what to say but i believe your old enough to understand my pain my be your find a family who love you or may be you are with your orphanage what ever they case may be i want to tell you some think i didn't want you to be a beggar because off me so i but you on  this trash can so one lovely family can find you and take you to their house your father is the richest man in India but he will not believe me if i tell him you are his daughter because i did something to him please take care off your family beta i know you may hear khurana family they are your family if you ever need some one go there is a man called maan singh khurana tell him you are his daughter and he will ask how tell you are his ex wife daughter  beta please for give me i hope i  see you soon take care and always remember i loved you and will love you for ever."

geet:"cried and said she is your daughter maan i will give him this later tomorrow and he will love you  gauri because you are his real daughter thanks babaji you did something good to unite daughter and father."

NEXT DAY

maan wake up early and he got down stair when he saw gauri and Dev and dadima talking he said

maan:"good morning ."
dadi:"good morning beta."
maan:"i want to talk to you dadi and Dev about something important."
dadi:"what is it."
Dev:"are you going some where."
maan:"gauri beta go wake Vicky."
gauri:"okay papa."
maan:"i get this letter last night from Mrs handa please read."
 they read said so what is the problem she trusted you its your decision.
maan:"dadi this is not about trust i have the responsibility about khurana contraction and this family i dont to lie to her and about geet i dont even know her a month so how can i just marry her dadima please go there and tell her i cant do this."
dadi:"maan i am not gonna do this and its your problem why would i have to bail you out and by the way she said get love you and you love her please do this for because i am dying do this for her because she is like your mom think about your mom and do this for her."
dev:"bro  you said if i ever  needed something from u will do without question u will do for me."was  that true  or where you playing at the time."
maan:"Dev you know i love you and Vicky i dont show you but you are my life and will do any thing if you say give me your life i will give you because you were there when i needed you as my friend and my bro so what you want will happen just ask."
Dev:" get married to geet you trust her i can see her she will keep you happy and we will be happy to have a bhabi and dadi will be happy if you get married please dont say no."
maan:"Dev are you kidding me you know i can just marry after what happen to me what sameera did to me so please drop this idea."
Dev:"you said if i ask your life you will give me maan you lied and today you prove what people say you being ignorant your older than us and your doing this i hope u forget that women geet loves you she may not say because of her self respect your rejection what ever the case is she deserve some one who will not compare her sameera or some who is like her so thanks for proving me wrong."
with that Dev left the table
maan:"dadi i am going to the office please tell Dev to drop gauri to the school  i will pick her up."
dadi:" she dont want to go the school."
maan:"gauri he yelled."
gauri:"ha papa."
maan:"get ready your going to school i will  pick you up  i have meeting so Dev or Vicky will drop u get ready know."
maan left to see geet mom  after 10 minute he was in the hospital so get in he knew the hospital there was a nurse who was hired to take care off her no body  else and doctor meera who was friend of geet and pink and she was happy to see Mr khurana again
meera:" hey Mr khurana she was waiting for you she ask us every minute you if you are here please go in i will be there."
maan:"thanks Dr malhotra."
he go in and when she saw she told the nurse to give time to talk.
rano:"thanks for coming son,"
maan:"its no problem how are you feeling."
rano:'beta i am old so its okay its always pain when your old ."
maan:"mom i want to tell you some thing i love geet but i dont know if she do so until she except me i cant take over the business."
rano:"she do love you and will keep you happy beta promise me something she never ask anything so please but her bank money every month she dont charge people when she fight for them so please but three lakh every month so she can do any think she want."
maan:"i have to leave please take care off your self and your not gonna die i know it."
maan left and when he got to his car he saw geet coming to the hospital and he said
maan:" i never trusted women after sameera today i trust you please dont break and he left."
geet and her mom were talking
geet:"mom you called me what is wrong your okay right."
rano:"beta i am okay but i need you to  promise me one think and only one think."
geet:"what is it mom."
rano:"please do this for me for your dad get married please beta."
geet:"mom you know every man need my money and i want some to love me for who i am."
rano:"he will love you for who you are you just take care off him and support him that is it."
geet:"mom who are you talking about."
rano:"maan."beta he loves you but he is afraid you may leave him and you are afraid he may not love you but he do love you."

precap: the date

and guys sorry i am tired so i will update tomorrow 

Edited by cuyuun13 - 31 December 2010 at 8:58am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza25Angel.Khushiwifeynonabebushivangi783nan_10anshimanshiHADmishtirashgirl000deepthichoudary-shamima-ambbiha-Veritaserum-mrk-1IndigoBluesvrsharmasimi91shah10--aarthi--rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
nice part. loved it.
continue soon.
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
loved it yaar..awsome one .... waiting for maneet moments 

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
awesome update
contnue soon
happy new year
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
hi guys a happy new year to you all the readers and friends my this year bring to your life happiness and success here is the update enjoy

PART 9

maan was sitting his house when he receive a phone call from geet office saying he have appointment  with the judge the month ended and he did every think as was told gauri was was adopted for good geet was not office some other lawyer accompany him and every thing when smooth geet was with her mom trying to not give false promise but when she said
rano:"dadima Vicky gauri Dev are good family they will love you and maan will be a good husband he will protect you and dont worry he promise if you say no he will marry you i always supported you but today i need support please listen to me today and i dont want to hear no."
geet:"mom i have to tell you something gauri is maan singh khurana daughter and i can tell him and he will hate me if i marry him and tell him so i can do this please ask me my life and i will give you but marriage please mom."
dadima:"said i knew its his daughter but i never imagine it will his reallity geet i was listening you maan said this to dev too please i love my grandson and i want to see him married our life will change there will be bad days and good days but we will support each other."
geet:"dadima tum."
dadima:"ha beta i never love my husband before i get married but when i married him we became friends and he became my back bone please maan need some one who will cry with him he love his family but he will never listen to us tomorrow is his birthday and he dont know because he never celebrate but this year we will celebrate please come and i hear you have date tonight."
geet:"dadima maan dont know gauri is his daughter  i am his lawyer but i am gauri second mom who did every think but how could i tell her this is her real family."
dadima:"gauri started loving us if you come to our house as her mom and take care off her she will understand but one think you are her real mom sameera never liked babies because she wanted being millionaire the money off men but now i have the best idea you will tell him some other time i want to speak to you mom and its getting late go to you lover and tell him you love him because if you are late you may never know who will come and take him back."
geet:"mom i will come tomorrow i love you please dont leave me i know you think i dont know your hiding something i am lawyer that my job to know what you hiding see you wish me luck."
rano:"dont talk cases on your date."
maan was getting late to pick up his daughter and he was sure she will be mad  so he left office when he come to the school he saw her sitting withe watchman or guard and he said gauri get in the car.
gauri:"she sat in the back and said lets go."
maan:"come sit in the front why i am not your driver."
gauri:"i am not talking to you papa because your late one hour."
maan:"beta i am sorry i was in meeting and i have good news you are officially khurana family."for the rest of your life you will be with me come is with me."
maan:"sorry i will never be late ever again."
gauri:"you said that last week dad."and you said you will do any think i ask you so will you any think."
maan:"yes ask i promise i will do."
gauri:"marry mama geet."
maan:"not that something else."
gauri:"you promise you  will do any think what kind off papa are you."
maan:"sit in the front know."he was mad know.
gauri:"okay i will sit but i am not talking to you."
maan:"your wish is granted beta."
gauri:"what ."
maan:"gauri i promise my brother i will do any think if he ask i didn't give him his wish but today every one i saw who i love is saying get married and i will get married to the girl you my family chose its geet so your wish is granted."
gauri:"you the best dad in the hall world thanks papa."
maan:"beta you forget something."
gauri:"what did i forget."
maan:"i am angry with you i am not gonna talk to you until you remember."
gauri:"papa i didn't forget any think bakka ."
maan started driving and gauri give him a kiss on the cheek and said papa cant i ask you some favor."
maan:"ha beta."
gauri."if you and mama have children who will you love the most me or the new baby."
maan:"arre tum because you are the first and you call me papa so its you always beta dont feel threat because you are the best daughter."
and the she saw ice cream parlor and she said
gauri:"stop papa ice cream."
maan:"beta there is ice cream in out house eat that not this."
gauri:"please papa one and we will go."
after they came home and it was almost 7 pm he got ready and was about to go when dadima:" wait maan give me your phone."
maan:"why dadima you have one use yours i am getting late."
dadima"maan your going your first date after 6 years or 7 years dont you think you have to be care full and bye the way your brother is mad he did not eat since this morning."
maan:"dadima i will talk to him but i am not giving you my phone."
he go to  Dev room and he saw his brother was on the window looking their picture and maan said
maan:"it was long time we got angry one another why today Dev."
Dev:" you never cared any one feeling after your divorce but i always knew you loved us as much we loved i blame your divorce you babies and today i thought if you find some one  i will forgive my self but you are maan singh khurana who never listen any one."
maan:"Dev  i never blamed you my divorce you didn't love her and my babies one is a life i dont know where she live or because she said she gave my daughter adoption and yes you were the only one who think ed about me cry my sleepless night and yes i you wish is granted i will propose tonight if she say yes then  will be happy if no i will be devastated."
Dev:"maan i want you to be happy and have family and that is what every one in this family want."
Vicky:"come and said i have a family who is united i dont want my brothers fighting  please lets support always."
maan:" and Dev gave him hug and said Vicky there is some one who is younger then you in this family grow up."
maan:"its my first date with geet i dont want to be late so bye and wish me luck i forget how to date girls."
Dev:" all the best bro and take care i know she will say yes."
dadima:"maan you dont have ring how are you planing on proposing her with out ring."
Vicky:" we take care off that me and gauri here is the ring the most beautiful ring for bhabi."
gauri:"one day me and her go shopping and she said she love this ring so here papa."
maan:"no guys i have the ring thanks you and yes you can give the ring to her but this ring is and other gift have to come from so guys see you bye."
dadima:" no phone on business maan."
maan wear casual not business attire he wear this clothe and he looked hot.

other side geet was getting ready and she was looking she was looking all over the place and she go the beautiful dress long and elegant and she looked so beautiful.

and maan come out side her door and ring the bell and when she open god how good she looked and she looked top to bottom and said you look gorges
maan:"you look beautiful dear ."
geet:"thanks maan thats good to hear from you."
maan:"shall we leave."
geet:"yes i am all set to go."
maan:"okay may i." he gave his hand and she tool and he open the door for her  she sat on the passenger seat.
he drove to the restaurant and it was decorated and with candle light so he open the for her again and pull the chair they sat down a waiter came to them and said.
man:"any think to drink mam and sir."
maan:"lemon tea."
geet:"make two ."
note (guys i dont drink  alcohol n i dont know some one who drink so please excuse for using lemon and water.)
maan:"how was your day."
geet:"i was not so busy with mom and home and it was good and how yours."
maan:"it was fantastic."
geet:"how is every one in home."
maan:"they were good how is your mom i met her this morning."
geet:"thanks she is attach to you i dont know i never dated because guys always wanted my family money or to sleep with me but you she became to attach."
maan:"she is good mom thinking about you when she is sick and can even go outside."
geet:"i am lucky to have her in my life as i am the only child ."
maan:"did you ever think about getting married or settling down with your own family."
geet:"some times but  the guy i am looking is rare so i dont get in to thinking to much."
maan:"what kind of a man are you looking if you are comfortable only answer."
geet:"i am okay i cant answer it, they guy i am looking  is some one who will love me who i am being independent and supporting me love his family who work i dont like man who sit home and the women work gonna be my friend."
maan:"wow that is  good."
geet:"what kind of do you like."
maan:"a woman who are like you who care people feeling and love their family independent."
geet:"thanks for praising me its kind of you."
maan:"do you believe love first sight."
geet:"no."
maan:"why"
geet:" to love some one you need to know the person and to  love the person you need to live with him so i dont believe love first sight,"
geet:"do you believe it."
maan:"i didn't believe first at all but today i do."
geet:" do you love someone."
maan:"yes but she dont know so how do i tell her."
geet:"speak from your heart and she will except you."
maan bend down on his knees and said
maan:"after what happen to me i didn't believe i will ever do this in my life but you came to my life and you talk and talk but at least you make maan singh khurana love to smile i use to smile but not from heart and you make my family happy they fell in love with you and your mom told me that she needed me to get married to you because i was the right one but she was wrong because with out you in my life will be disaster  will you marry me geet handa and became geet maan singh khurana."
geet:"thanks but i need to tell you something before i answer your question and please dont be mad."
 maan:"okay what is it."
geet:"gauri is your real daughter i found this letter and it was from her mom and please dont be mad at me i wanted her find a her real family."
geet:"are you mad."
maan:"why would i be i have my daughter in my house she is my real daughter."
geet:"if you are not mad cant i have the letter and answer your question."
maan:"yes here."
geet:"the first day i saw you i though who is this hot  guy and arjun told me you hate women i try finding out but when you told me what happen i was shocked you talk to me after what that women did to you Mr maan singh khurana i never fell in love but today i am proud to say i am in love with dush danav but you are my dush danav yes i will marry you and he but this ring to her finger.

geet:"its so beautiful thanks for making me the happiest and luckiest women in the hall world."
maan:"i receive the best gift in one night gauri being my real daughter and the women i fell in love so i am luckiest man on the earth."
man:"what will you have as dinner."
maan:"Caesar salad."
geet:"
shrimp linguini."
after 4 minute the man came and give their dinner they have the dinner and talked about their childhood."and the maan said 
maan:"would like to dance sweetheart."
geet:"of course."
and this song played

a moment like this

she got up and they started dancing

"If I told you it was all meant to be,
Would you believe me
Would you agree
It's almost that feeling that we met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you love has come here and now

A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
For that one special kiss
Oh I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

Everything changes but beauty remains
Something so tender
I can't explain
Well I may be dreaming but till I awake
Can we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share

A moment like this
For a moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this

Could this be the greatest love of all
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this

For the moment like this

Oh Oh like this

Oh Oh Oh Oh
Some people search forever, oh yeah yeah

Oh like this
"

and they were so close she rested her head on his shoulder and he was holding her waist and he kissed forehead
and he said
maan:"i have something for you gauri said you  will love it so much."
geet:"oh god you want to kill me tonight with happiness ."
maan:"if you leave i will come after you believe me."
maan:"come here sit on my lap i want to show you your gift."
geet got up and sit on his lab and he pulled her gift.

geet:"wow its so beautiful thanks and kissed him he responded back and they were happy tonight."
maan:"i love you geet but please dont leave me i dont want to lose you."
geet"i love you maan and i will never leave you because you are my soul and my life."
maan:"its getting lets go."
geet was about to get up and he held her and kissed her they were like that almost 3 minute and they break the kiss when maan phone ring it was gauri waiting what her mom said and he told her she said no,"
every one was mad. they left he dropped her and said jaan have sweet dreams and call me tomorrow we are going to your mom together
dadi Dev Vicky and gauri was waiting maan because they thought he did something to her to reject him.
dadi saw him coming and said
dadi:"maan singh khurana come here i want to know what u did that geet reject you."
maan:"dadi she said she found the husband she was looking for so she dont want to marry maan singh khurana."
dadi:"who is this guy she found."
maan:"his name is maan."
Dev:"maan but that is your name."
gauri:"so she said yes to maan."
Vicky:"i cant believe this why would she say yes to maan and not you."
gauri:"oh my family is dump dadi she said yes to papa he is maan ."
maan:"oh my god gauri why did you do that i wanted to play the game until tomorrow."
dadi:"so she said yes i am getting badi bahu."
maan:"yes  dadi good night i am tired i need to sleep."
gauri:"papa thanks for doing this for us."
maan:"i did this because i love geet and i want to see my family happy."
Dev:" so when is the wedding bro."
maan:"deb dont even go there ."
vicky:"bhai why sooner or later you will get married so why not next week."
dadima:"guys he is engage so we need to wait what the priest say so good night."
maan:"dadima i know you want to blackmail me but its not gonna work so good night."
gauri:"papa can i talk to mama."
maan:"you have phone call her."
gauri:"okay good night have sweet dreams."
maan:"gauri you have school go to sleep after you speak to mama okay good night Dev Vicky and gauri see you tomorrow."
Vicky:"good night bhai."
Dev:"good night bro."
gauri:"good night papa."
maan left to his room and gauri call her mom.
gauri:"mom congrats ."
geet:"thanks dear why are you a wake this hour its late."
gauri:"mama tomorrow is papa birthday and we are planing birthday party but we dont want him to know can you go out with him for  some far away."
geet:"okay i will try."
Dev:"let me talk to geet."
dev:"hey bhabi congrats."
geet:"thanks Dev."
Vicky:"geet congrats."
geet:"thanks guys its nice off you see you tomorrow." god night."

precap: maan your not going we have to go shopping please.
maan:" geet no i am not going to shopping and thats is final."
geet:"okay see you and i am not gonna kiss you or talk to you until you go shopping with me."
 what will maan do lets find out tomorrow.

guys please comment and hit the like bottom thanks and have a happy new year

Edited by cuyuun13 - 31 December 2010 at 5:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123mishtibnan_10anshimanshi-shamima-deepthichoudary-Veritaserum-ambbihamrk-1vrsharmashah10--aarthi--rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

Go to top