Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 (Page 5)

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
here is another update hope you like it please comment and hit the like bottom thanks

PART 4

it was court day and today was a tense day  geet got ready and left to pray  she called gauri and said beta please you papa to came to the court and tell him not take dadima i love you by
geet left to the temple she was praying and ask her babaji how many times will he punish her i lost my dad and i am loosing my mother please babaji show me away to protect my loved ones i am lawyer and i cant do anything to save his life or my mother life they worried for me and today i am fighting the person who kill my father and i dont know if they will believe me please make them believe me and let my mom cure i did every think but she is shock and she is not talking today i am taking her with me and dont want any thing happening to her or maan gauri and their family he will use  his to do something

she prayed almost 1 hour worrying her mom and gauri and the maan she but did not tell him off her responsibility and he will say leave the law and be a housewife which she hate being

she came to the court and she was looking some one when she saw him sitting there with her mother and gauri and his family maan
maan signal her believe your self you will do okay
she did a lot off cases but this case was different it was huge and she was fighting her love ones the judge came in and said rise and they did so when the people was seated judge said miss handa start your argument

geet:'your honor this case is big case there was murder kidnapped and rape and its about my  family so if you allow me i will start."
manav judge:'your honor how cant she fight with a the man who raped her if she is telling the truth."
he had point because she will be called witnessed box but she was prepared and she said
geet.'your honor i am aware off that is why i have other lawyer and she signaled dadima ."
dadima did her law and she never use because she married her husband and created khurana empire every one look at her and was like what are you guys doing start
dadima:' your honor its her fight but i want to help her because she save my grand son and today she is butting the person who shot him so if you  allow me we will start ."
several witness was called including geet and geet mom rano who was signaling manav killing her husband they were good know it was fight time between geet and manav and she was not leaving stone unturned
geet:'your honor i want to call Mr manav chopra.'
judge call the witnessed and he came to the box that he will go to the jail for life today
geet:' you look good today why."
manav:'because i have meeting after this court.'
manav j :' objection your honor the question is not relevant .'
judge miss handa get to the point.
geet:'mr manav where were you 24th of November 2005  time 7:30 to 9:00 pm
manav:"my house and i was with my girl friend Tasha."
geet:' okay and what where you doing with your girl friend house remember we were suppose to get married that night:"
manav:" you said to me no and i started loving this girl so it was not serious  that's where i was  if you want you cant ask her.'
geet:' did you know my father Mr handa and how did you knew him.'
manav:" he was my boss and yes i knew him that's why he liked me:'
geet:" where is he know and who kill him cant you tell me so i cant move one and get married and give my husband handa empire.'
manav j :" objection you honor she is leading and using personal matter in the court room."
judge:'overruled answer the question,"miss handa get to the point .'
geet:"yes your honor where is he know and why."
manav was mad so he said one time
manav:' he is dead because he did not give what i wanted and so i killed him.'
geet:" why did he do to you that made you kill him.'
manav.' that girl that you get from the trash can win over him and he gave her the tight after you so i had to kill him and god know how i tired to kill that b**ch but she will never be dead and you always get save before i do something that you will lose your mind like me trying to rape you but you trap me and what you did you will pay.'
geet:' nothing you do will hurt me and yes my father is dead but even if you tired getting my money you will not have because u gave the orphanage and today you will pay the heavy price i studied law so i can but behind bars the people who are like you and i did manav and you admit your self that you kill my dad tired raping and kidnapping my angel gauri so thanks.'
geet:' judge he kill a old man he tired killing me by kidnapping my angel gauri she have family know he tired killing her dad and know you hear him confess because me giving my money my future husband hurt as he want the money for him self thanks judge
judge ruled and manav was sentenced life in prison and she was happy at last her mom will be save gauri and her family will be save and that ended the day

precap: maan starting to like geet and geet started t like maan and so on

Edited by cuyuun13 - 25 December 2010 at 2:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetshivangi783anshimanshinan_10rashgirl000untamedtigress-shamima-ambbiha-Veritaserum-simi91Shalvekooliioshah10rsroopali

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
PART 5
geet and maan were helping gauri to understand the family that she became part she always shies so geet take her to her mansion and was telling her
geet:" gauri beta they love you please be a nice girl and ask what ever you want from your dad and he will give you i promise if he dont i will make sure he pays so what do you say."
gauri:"mom i dont want to stay with them i love you please."
geet:"gauri you know i work and beta i am not your real mother so what will people say, they will say bad word about you and i cant protect you but maan will kill them if they something bad about you so what do you say."
gauri:" mom i will not see you so i dont want that."
geet:"when ever you need me close your eyes and i will be there in minute."
gauri:"promise."
geet:"i promise."
gauri:"i dont to call him papa so what do i do."
geet:"beta he helped you when you needed him so if you dont respect him and call him dad he will feel bad so please try."
gauri:"i will say to him when i like to say:"
geet:"okay ask him if he is okay then i will feel good
but if he is sad about try:"
gauri:"okay i will see you tomorrow  uncle send the driver:"
geet:"beta try to call him papa try to understand him:"
gauri:"okay mama see you:"
geet:"beta i love you see you:"
gauri:"will uncle allow you to see me:"
geet:"i will call him and tell him if he dont allow me to see you i will take you away from him."
gauri:" okay i love you bye:"
and she left with the driver that maan send tomorrow was her birthday so he decided he will give her the best birthday ever.
maan was calling his servant and was telling them to decorate the house and invite gauri friends,
dadima was watching her grandson doing and telling people nothing can be wrong so try to finish before gauri and no one can tell her that its her birthday
Vicky was so happy that they will have family birthday and he said to maan.
Vicky:"bhai did you invite geet  you know she is the one who took her when she did not have home and was three days long."
Dev:" bro yes its true and she is your new friend so invite as person not servant please."
Dev did something good for maan he save him from drowning in to bad river so he promise he will do any think he say Dev is younger but maan respected him like he was older dadima tried telling maan get married  so does Vicky but he refused but Dev did not because he was waiting the right girl for his big brother and it was geet but he wanted to trust her so he can say its her marry this girl as you promise but that will time
maan invited geet geet came wearing this sari maan thought she looked good what and brown eyes long her the fragrance she was wearing wow any man would go his knees

precap:maan and geet tell each other their past

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetwifey90anshimanshinan_10shivangi783rashgirl000-shamima-heermeherambbiha-Veritaserum-simi91shah10rsroopalikooliiofelicitysmoak.

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
me first
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the comment your first for the last two update
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hi guys if you have problem finding the  this ff please pm me and i  will try to solve thanks
nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
nice update 
continue soon

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Add me to the PM list please.
I read the 5 parts in one go.
Nice story but I am still confused about gauri. Who is she actually? How does Geet know her?
maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to the pm list amazing concept geet lawyer

Go to top