Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 (Page 4)

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbrsroopali

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Rocking update.. its fun to see a soft MAAN Embarrassed
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
guys i am back and i will update soon i do fun as wedding planner so i had to go to other state so i am back i am tired now but i promise i will update tonight so sorry if you wait  a lot
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
oh my god something is wrong with my luck because i am trying to update and its not happening because i am losing every time its the fourth time today i lost what i write
i am gonna try this time god please help me because i am getting tired

PART  3

maan was getting mad because Vicky lost the girl and he didn't call him but try to find him self
Vicky:"maan bhai i dont know where she go but i cat find her any where."
maan:'Vicky come down i will try to find her at the park but please look her in the house my be she is sleeping.'i said take care off her not leave her where will i look her now .'
Vicky:'i will see please find her .'i dont want to lose the only person who loves us and dont know any think who we are.'
maan came to the park saw her with a man who was trying to give right and he wait he said to him self my be that is the father and she was not going with him so he said why is she not happy with this guy if its her father the guy was manav
gauri was not his daughter and he hated her because his ex girl friend or the women he love and not love him back was rich and lawyer and she loved gauri so much that she gave her empire after her dad dead
geet:'was wondering what happen to her daughter and why is she not coming today so she decide to call the orphanage and said.'
geet:' Sonia what happen to gauri i didn't see her today and i cant find her at the park so where is she.'
Sonia:' no she is not here she said she was going to the park Saturday and we thought you took her because you didn't call or came to drop her.'
geet:' what are you talking about why did you except her if you can look after her Sonia u promise you if my daughter happens to anything i will make you pay guys so be ready to jail.'
Sonia:' geet we did not do anything so please stop threatening us.'
manav call geet and told her he kidnapped the girl and wanted to see what she can do.
she promise if he do anything  to gauri she will make him pay a heavy price.

maan goes to where the man and gauri were standing and said gauri came here baby

manav:'who are you and how did you know her.'
maan:'maan singh khurana and yes she is my daughter so please leave her hand.'
manav:'Mr khurana her mom have to pay a heavy price please dont try to be smart leave her a lone and go look other baby who dont have to die today.'
maan:' first off all she dont have mom who will give you what you want and second as long i am a live you will not do any think to her or her mom.'
geet was running around when she saw her daughter in the middle of fight and said stop fighting over her when i am i life."
maan remember the voice it was sweet and come but know she was burning  with anger
geet saw maan  but did not say anything
gauri run to geet and cry and said mom please save me from that man he wanted to kill me please mom dont leave me an the orphanage threw me away,'
maan:' geet what are you doing here and why are you with gauri and she stop crying when she saw you.'she call you mom are you the mother who left her in the middle of no where .'
geet:' maan singh khurana please stop talking and save her if you have heart because of me she will be dead and this guy will kill her because he want the empire my dad left me its not mind its gauri and mine please i beg off you save her from this evil man .'
maan:'the guy he had a gun and he shot one time and try to run but someone grab him and punch him hard
Dev:' saw his brother fell and he was not loosing him because off the girl he just adopt was dangerous.' after he call the police he run to his brother and take him to the hospital he called dadima and told what happen and she said i will be there please take care off him
khurana family was crying and get was getting out off patience when the doctor said he lost a lot off blood i am sorry but we need blood donor know get said i will give him the blood
dadima said beta your a girl you will be a weak please let his brother give him the blood
geet dadima i love what you said but he is some one who is special and i want to save him may be i will not see him after today but dont stop me.
Vicky i am sure you will see him more than you saw your parent please save my brother or let me save him or i will lose my life if anything happen to him please dadima do something,'
Dev:'was crying because if maan is dead then he will lose his mind that how much they love each other and know he got shot a guy he didn't even know.'
maan was operation room and geet gave the blood and was feeling dizzy but as always she did not loose hope that he will be a life and she promise she will find the women who left gauri and will punish her to the core
she called sasha and said please get any think you can get evidence on manav and get the court day for me please i need to put him on behind bars this time for life
maan was out off the operation and was unconscious  so he was not talking but every one in there was worried and dadima said to geet he may lose blood but i am afraid one day he will leave me and not came back days have passed maan was okay and geet was doing a case against manav because of him she lost her family her mom is in hospital dont talk and dont say anything because off the shock loosing her husband and a gun shot that manav did so she was doing something so she can but him behind bars the rest off his life she was in danger if she go to her house so maan invited her out house so she can but that b*** behind bars  and let his daughter and geet be okay because he started to like geet they fight and he yelled at her but he always saved her when the man manav send came to kill her this time there was trap and dadima take Dev Vicky and gauri to picnic so maan and geet can trap manav
geet:'manav what are you doing i dont have car and i dont have money to take tax please came pick me up at this at address  a new apartment that khurana own so she was getting ready when a guy knock the door it was manav and he saw her getting ready he try to rape her but he talk enough so before he rape her maan came in and she cry saying he touch me please dont leave me because he will rape me if he get the chance
she recorded a tape and video and that was enough

precap:the court day maan felling in love with geet
manav goes to jail but that was difficult and geet start to love maan but she is not ready as she have so many responsibility
gauri started loving maan and as he promise he drop her school and pick her up but today he was late and nothing he do will save him
i will do any thing you say do please dont be mad angel
what will she say buy puppy give me chocolate lets find out next update

i am sorry i was writing and loosing again so please for give me because i promise one yesterday which i erased with out knowing
next update will be week end i dont know when but lets wait
please hit the like bottom and comment

Edited by cuyuun13 - 24 December 2010 at 8:13pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetshivangi783nan_10anshimanshirashgirl000nats0101puthuntamedtigress-shamima-Water.-Veritaserum-simi91Shalveshah10--aarthi--rsroopalikooliiofelicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
lovely update
the story is opening in a very good way
con't soon
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz