Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 (Page 21)

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
guys i am living tomorrow need to pack so good luck and enjoy i will try there is surprise so enjoy love you all thanks you all love you wish me luck

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shah10felicitysmoak.

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

awesome update

loved it

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
love it
awsome..
hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
plz add me to ur pm list
surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Plzzzzzzzz update soon n do pm me plzzzzzzzzz
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hi guys i love u all and i miss you so much cant wait until i am back here is the update that you waited i wanted to tell you all there is no negative character after sameera and tasha and there will be love track but i will always keep as its geet and maan story but there will be Annie and Dev and  and Vicky and surprise ladies and man

part 17

geet wake up 6:00 and got shower and get down and make the break fast and the sweet dish she had to make as it  was her first day  as khurana bahu and her .

geet got every think ready and she got to coffee  and chai  ready for dadi and maan she gave dadi to her chai  take a blessing from her so she came in her room was maan was doing some work and she but coffee on the table and she try to leave but maan made her sit on his lap and said why are you working so hard sit with me and lets spend our day inside our room
geet' honey i am not leaving you but as today is my first day as khurana bahu there is so much work and i send nakul and rohan out so they can have a day off.
maan' geet where do you want to go honeymoon'
geet' maan i wanted to talk about the honeymoon i am not ready i have to meet my father i need to go to London and meet him its been long enough my mom was said she became widow i have to make her happy once and for all please lets make the honeymoon later.
maan' dear wife i can wait  you my entire life so don't worry and you and me will bring him back.
after while they came down geet and maan was walking on the stairs they hear yelling from the living room and they guessed right Vicky and Nannie was arguing who will ask Dev the think and what will they ask.
maan' guys stop know why are you yelling when you know dadi is sick and can take this noise.
dadi' maan i am okay beta and Annie and Vicky its not you who will ask so stop arguing and call the angel and Dev.
Vicky' dadi its not fair i dare him and he make the promise;
Dev; what did you dare.and who is the person who you dare or made the promise.
Annie; Dev don't you dare do that because i will make sure you don't sleep in the night or day.
maan' what is going on here;
gauri; i will tell you papa here listen to this she played a mobile recording and Dev was on the spot so he had to do what ever they say;
geet; oh  god Dev you are in deep trouble all the best and ask any help if you need one i said that because you will need help mine to;
Dev; thanks bhabi i will ask help but let me ask what they need.
maan' all the best Dev,
gauri and Vicky new what they want so they had to tell Annie and she agreed when they told her  and they said we want you to get married next two weeks.
Dev' what are you guys crazy  i don't know any body and Vicky i will kill you its your idea i know.
dadi' Dev beta you make the promise and khurana family don't break promise they make so don't disappoint me
this was planned played Vicky gauri and geet and dadi who else would think a wedding when they new he was not dating someone

geet' Dev don't even think about arrange married it have to love marriage  we don't a other lady who don't talk just says ha ji  i  want love married as dadi and Dada was love marriage always love married for khurana
maan' it was a plan that you make to expose his love wow guys you are smart but dadi why are you doing this to him
Dev' okay but you will not ask me her name where she leave and quite saying in two weeks why are you in that hurry Vicky to get married.
geet and dadi said so lets eat our break fast its almost 9:00 lets go they all set the break fast table and eat

precap: geet meeting father maan met accident

guys i will make this story end after 5 parts and it will be kind short story

Edited by cuyuun13 - 16 March 2011 at 7:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhijn106nonabebumansijani21maaneetkimeetmishtibLadyArwenrashgirl000mrk-1sanu3108shah10preethia

LadyArwen Goldie
LadyArwen
LadyArwen

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
don't don't get Maan tooooooooooooo serious... please please please get him recovered...
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
amazing update.

Go to top