Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 (Page 19)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
this for my dear kiss
& Hug yippe party
time for MaaneetPartyParty
what fascinating update
pls pls pls update soonnnnn
thanks pm

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
lovely updateClapClap. I understand how busy it is with working and doing updates. Smile

Like how maan is comforting geet that her father is watching her and giving his blessing.Smile

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
guys the court case is not over yet one more update the mystery person
because that person will but sameera for life what adi said i have against you so there is so much left hold your breath

promo
when geet and maan thought they won the case there was more to this case
some one shouted
judge there is more so please listen to what do i have to say
judge what is this person insane she is already convicted no more
geet' judge  i dont to be rude but you here to listen the truth not to support killer and cheater
who is this person lets find out

i will make this update short not like yesterday one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123simi91felicitysmoak.

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Guys I am sorry to give you romantic promo but it cant happen because before I promise the mystery person to be revealed it didn't happen last update so I like having fun in court but I am not lawyer but love writing geet playing to sameera and slapping her left right

Right left so here is the last part not the ff but the court last part?

Part 15 b

Geet was getting her staff and maan was helping her when someone said judge its not over yet please listen what I want to say

It was the mystery person and maan and geet looked each other and the judge what is this person insane she is already convicted no more
geet' judge  I don't want to be rude but you here to listen the truth not to support killer and cheater'

Judge' geet we are here in this court for how many hours I already ruled what do you want me to do'

Geet' judge I am not here for revenge I am here because my family was question maan never slap any one but sameera kill her husband see the evidence I have to prove I forget one its another evidence from Adi my husband right hand and second is this mystery person' so allow me judge'

Judge' okay hurry'

Sameera was called on the stand box( there is new character remember the show they said one day maan sister we didn't  know where it came from but I got the idea as Annie will be maan sister twin of Vicky)

Annie'  judge I am  from London we met sameera there and she was working  same model agency I was working but one fine day she gave my boss poison so she can take over the business I came to know because my boss was my friend before he died he gave me a envelope saying she was ex wife of my brother judge I lost my friend because of her greedy and then after one year she married shiv kapoor and he was rich I find out and when I told him every think he told her and she burn my house judge and when I called the police she accused me abusing  her judge I don't know what happen before  me but I want my family and friends to get their justice she is women and she always want money she don't work but need someone hard work please give her punishment she will learn' I couldn't call my brother he was mad I called dadi and she said I have to came here and be in the court'

Geet' where is shiv kapoor Annie'

Annie' he left London when he find out she aborted her child and did not tell her that is why she came back to India to show him her child is live'

Geet' so can you give me his phone number please I need to conform this'

Geet called shiv he was in rehab for drinking and he said I can come to the court'

Sameera' why would you call him here geet you already won'

Geet' no sameera I didn't win yet when I give the man and the family you get wrong their share I will now I win that time'

They had break shiv came he was not with him self and geet felt sorry for him

Sameera cried and gauri came and saw her and she said why are your crying geet didn't see gauri nor the other family Vicky was not feeling okay so left the court house dev was left in the office.

Sameera was always thinking bad thinking tried kidnapping gauri but Annie saw her and she said where you think you're going

Police came and take sameera in to the court and geet was playing her game well and Annie was not talking to maan or dadi maan was mad at her because she left home and said she will be designer so he use to send money to her but did not talk to her Vicky miss her because they were friends he miss protecting her and then dev was older and they use to fight but maan was there to protect them all his sibling'

Geet didn't now but Annie was close because she said she new her dad so she had to find out what is going on'

Dadi almost had heart attack because she saw her grand daughter prove maan wrong so she promise she will not let Annie leave again'

Vicky' came running and he saw his sister leaving he said hey u always leave because you are mad because maan didn't like what you were doing so are you going to punish me your twin who feel every pain anvisha if you leave this time I will kill my self but I will not bear the pain my brothers and dadi is going through'

Annie' no bhai I am back but I need maan to forgive me first and about you killing your self if u ever thing about leaving me I will kill  you before you kill your self but I need to go to geet mom because I have some think to tell her'

Geet was looking for Annie but didn't find so she had to go to maan and maan didn't want to talk about Annie know so who will talk Vicky she thought he is my friend he will tell me every think it didn't happen and then she saw dev who was looking his sister picture crying it was good time to tell the good story

Geet' wow the great dev sing khurana is crying my I see the picture she saw Annie and said wow she was beautiful so dev tell me why she did leave'

Dev' when mom die she was the only one who was most effected she cried every day wait to wake up mom calling her but it didn't happen so bro send her to London so she can get use to being a lone without mom Vicky didn't want her to leave so he said he will kill him self if his twin sister leave so maan said send both off them to boarding school when Vicky finish he came back but Annie didn't maan take the next flight to find out what was going on she told him she wanted to do modeling but she didn't she was designer but maan came back and said she is dead from khurana family so after he divorce sameera he miss Annie but he didn't say anything because he was great maan Singh khurana  it was his birthday he didn't celebrate she came every year home see me and give him his best give clean his room and leave so he never knew she come home but last three years she didn't come and she send back the money he send I miss my sister we use to fight then make up I use to give her hard time but I miss that Vicky feel every pain Annie goes through she use to tell me if I don't my daughter Annie she will kill me

Dadi miss her because she was the only one who use to sleep her room massaging her back and legs even though we do that its not like the way Annie use to do I miss my sister and I cant say any think because off my brother he will feel bad I promise her I will be big brother but I didn't do the promise Vicky did he leave every year and go to their house but she don't come and he comes back smiling'

Geet' why didn't you tell this to dadi'

Dev' dadi knows but we all don't want to break maan heart'

Geet' when is Annie birthday'

Dev' why

Geet' dev I didn't have brother because my mom could not conceive after she gave me birth but I see the love brother gave his sister because you show me' so tell me when it is'

Dev' its amazing get it's after two weeks'

Maan was listening this he remember last three years his birthday gift didn't arrive because there is something happen which he don't know;'

Vicky' came with Annie when they come hospital they saw rano sitting watching out and Annie said wait out side please

Annie' knew geet dad because he helps her'

Annie' hi aunt rano my name is Annie Singh khurana I am maan Singh khurana I am Vicky twin I have some thing to tell you'

Annie start telling the story

It was 4 years ago when I came to this hospital looking my friend meera I met your husband and some man wanted to kill him I took him out of the country because he needed help I lost my parent I didn't want geet to lose her parent she was young and she was in law school I didn't knew all that but he told me after he gain his memory

Meera told me to take him as he needed help out of this country I took him to hospital I pain every think he became father figure I always use to think I didn't have someone to talk but I did we started a company and he still think if he came back they will kill you and he don't want to lose u guys but he promise he will be back by the time he gets our company transfer to India so please don't miss understand him he loves you and you will always be first and last person he want to hurt he cry every night thinking he will not be part of his daughter wedding which happen but you will make other wedding to make him happy'

Geet dev Vicky dadi maan gauri was listening to the story and they all look each other so dev said

Dev' so Annie you didn't come home last three years because off dad'  

Geet look him and said dad'

Dev;' ha he is dads because he took care off my sister who would do that other then a dad for his daughter'

Maan and Annie look each other and Annie started crying and said bhai please forgive me I didn't mean to leave you but when I came back you said I am dead from khurana family and I left because I didn't want to hear you yell at me'

Maan' sorry to say that but you are so close to my heart how could you think your dead from my heart if you ever leave I will kill you this time for sure'

Dadi' but beta she will get married and she will leave you know that right'

Maan' he has to live with us in our house'

Geet' so maan come live with us because I am a daughter too and my family loves me us much as you love you sister'

Vicky' hallow is anybody know we are here for long and no one hug no one please maan bhai stop giving orders its my family two so don't ever send my twin away'

Maan; wow see who is speaking today what happen you miss her so much and Vicky hug Annie and Annie hug Dev and Dev hug all off them'

part  15 b

Guys we never thought Annie being twin to Dev or Vicky but because Vicky is the youngest I made her his twin and they feel each other pain its long story but for short they feel each other pain so take care

That for all today guys I am going out off the country my dadi is sick and she need me so I have to leave but I will try to update as much I can so please hit the like bottom

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

wifey90nonabebumaaneetfan123Armu4evamaansi007maaneetkimeetLadyArwenrashgirl000ninavi-Veritaserum-mrk-1simi91sanu3108ambbihaminnie_tweetieAsh1991--Ratna--preethiarsroopaliRadhika ShahFireSafireFiree-InnocentSoul-_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.Krishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Nice part....
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
awesome update
my dear pls cont
soonnnnnnnnnnn