Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 (Page 16)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
fabulous love how Maan express his  love in the letter but the precap sounds interesting pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
di love ur ff
its awesome
just read it all
loving it
aww loved the letter maan wrote so beautiful
precap
maan killing someone 
shocking
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
PROMO THERE IS BIG TWIST

MAAN LET GO DON'T DADI SAID BUT MAAN DID NOT
MAAN IF YOU DON'T BUT THE GUN DOWN NOW  I WILL WALK AND NEVER CAME BACK
IN MINUTE LATER THERE WAS SHOT
WHO SHOOT THE GUN
WHY
AND WHAT HAPPEN
WHY GEET SAID I WILL LEAVE PLEASE FIND OUT

IF YOU LIKE THE PROMO COMMENT AND HIT THE LIKE BOTTOM

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinikanaguLadyArwensimi91rsroopalipreethiafelicitysmoak..CookieMonster.

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
i hope ur not separating Maaneet wonder who got shot what twist after marriage interesing pls update soonnnnnnn
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
awesome promo
who gets shot
cant wait 2 read it
update soon di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.CookieMonster.

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
guys i am sorry i didn't pm you last two updates as i was in the office and was busy i didn't wanted you to wait because i am busy but get time to write so here i will pm you here and please comment as it give me the strength to update as i k ow there is people who love what i do so please comment and my silent readers please hit the like bottom

geet was crying and this song was playing in the back geet was gone to the house and she sat on the bottom of her father and she said
geet' papa i need you today you said you will bid me on my wedding and today your not here why papa
'maan' he is watching you geet he dont have to be here but he is watching us and please lets go i promise nothing will make you cry that i do'
man' she is not going no where and yes Mr khurana dont came between us '
dadi' who are you'
man ' i am gauri father and i am here to take revenge '
geet' wow that is so nice but where were you when your so called father relation ship when she was left at the trash can'
man' miss geet who told you that you kidnapped her and your saying she was left in the trash can how dare you'<
maan' first off all your late and yes she is not miss she is mrs geet maan singh khurana and gauri is our daughter so please dont make me do something that i will never undo'
Dev' who told you gauri is your daughter what prove do you have'
man' her mother told me i am her father what prove do i need'
maan was geet father study he got a gun and came down and said
maan' no one will take my daughter nor you nor any one else so please i told you before leave before i do something that i can undo'
dadi' maan dont do this on your wedding please stop this you will go to jail and geet will not get the life you promise and your daughter will lose her father who was not there in 8 years maan'
geet' maan if you dont but the gun down i will walk away right know and will never came back'
man' wow you love him so much huh' its so sweet but if your man enough shoot me i dare you maan singh khurana.
geet was remembering what happen to her dad he didn't die for heart attack but he was shot and die and that left her mom in the hospital she didn't want to her mother remembering all that happen and defiantly she will not be widow today or any other day .geet run to maan and he shot on the roof and she cried because her mother had heart attach after the shot and she was left with ambulance and she cried because she did not want to lose her mother today and she remembered how they lost her father and how the doctor told her that her father body was not found on his room and today she was a life because off her mother and she lost her . doctors told her to wait outside and let us do our job please."geet run to the temple which was located on the hospital and she said
why god are you punishing me and my mother we lost my father she lost her husband at young age she was in the hospital because off shock why today why did you send that man to my bidaai and why are you punishing me i obeyed you when you took my father away but today i will not i will not repeat my self that if you took my mother i will not say a word about you why did you chose on my wedding day why cant you see me happy why god why"
gauri' mom please dont leave i dont want any one but i dont want to lose you' i dont want dad who can take care off me but i dont want to lose you mom please dont leave me please'
geet' beta i will not lose you and right now mom is sick so i will take care off her and i will came to you'

geet saw maan and she said
geet' you were promising something for me that i will not cry why today why did you chose my mom maan i love you but i cant be your wife if you so short tempered i will not lose my mom because i love you do you understand she fought for me so i can get a father and mother because off her she supported me every day i never told you i dont know where my dad is because he was shot bye his family and when he was shot he come to this hospital and i never saw him after the operation was finish doctors tel me that he was not find after the operation was finish maan you have a daughter a brothers a dadima i dont have any one other then my mom and gauri who will leave me when she came to know her real mother so please leave me alone for while,'
dadi' geet i know you love your mother and she is every thing for her but why drive us away we are family i love you like my daughter not a granddaughter so geet please dont act we are the criminals.
geet' cried and hugged maan and dadi and said what do i do dadi she is every thing i never saw her so helpless and she is lying there i dont know if she will be life and meet my children that was her dream.'
after a while she was back the geet they use to know who fight for justice she ask maan where is the maan who came to our house i need to see him know'
maan' geet lets deal with him later for now mother need us and i dont want us to leave.'
geet' dadi is here she will be fine but i have to make him pay the price for challenging with geet
dadi' Dev called the police he was taken for custody for the police station'
Vicky' bhabi i will go with you and show you lets go'
Dr . meera came and said your mom is wake so you can meet her '
meera was friend of geet she was the doctor who operated geet father she knows some secret about what happen to geet father but as she is a doctor she is not allowed to give the privacy of patient record'
geet run to her mom and said

geet' mom how are you how are you feeling'
rano' beta i am fine i am just a weak so please dont worry go to your home and be the daughter i gave birth i dont want you to blame every think about your self,'
geet' mom i will not leave you and go so please stop'
rano' dear i was like this when i was leaving my mom house but i had you and i became some one mom so i dont want you to miss this blessing'
dadi' she will not leave but i want her to do her job but the bas***d behind bars and then we will have the big reception i was dreaming about but today give those who mess geet maan singh khurana the right slap they deserve what say beta'
geet ; tried to smile but she was so angry she left the room and go to the temple and thank god that her mother was fine and she ask god to give her the strength to fight with her enemy' and she left there
maan was calling the best detective India had he said
maan' prem i want you to find out who is this man is and who send him to my in laws house i want to get this bye tomorrow in the court you will meet me there and please find our where was sameera all this while and Tasha why is she suing who is the big culprit
geet' sasha i want you to get the court judge vikram to hear my case get that and get gauri DNA right know and came to khurana contraction with stay away court order for Tasha and sameera hurry please

geet was so mad first she wanted to get the case after her honeymoon but sameera was messing the wrong person geet maan singh khurana was geet handa who was not afraid off any one but today she was angry that she wanted to kill the b****tch who mess with her so she left to the khurana contraction and saw sameera car and she was yelling to Dev saying she want to see geet and know she want to see her daughter or she will kill all khurana.
geet' wow sameera you a bi*** tch who dadi said you are you will not even touch a place we stand how can you say you will kill khurana and yes dont worry this time i will make sure you rot in jail and maan came and said
maan' sameera long time i never thought you will be back but lucky me unlucky you because i got the best lawyer any one can have but you today you will go to jail here is the stay away order and you break the law so police take her away let me not forget this see you tomorrow on the court here is the court look for your self a good lawyer because you will lose both ways
sameera' maan you change but dont worry i will not get the best lawyer but the best lawyers any one can ask'
geet' lets wait and watch for know bye bye

precap:
geet' why are you back after long time and why did you leave your daughter on the trash can
why miss sameera
objection your honor she is asking many questions to the witness
geet' let me correct you Mr Ajay she is the suspect
guys i think your confused geet father is not dead but she tell the people he is as she think his body was stolen from the operation but there is a mystery and only meera can tell but its not allowed so dont get confused

PLEASE COMMENT and hit the like bottom

Edited by cuyuun13 - 31 January 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nonabebumaaneetfan123prathyusmilingmishtibrashgirl000maaneetkimeetanshimanshiambbiha-Veritaserum-simi91preethiaAsh1991rsroopalifelicitysmoak..CookieMonster.

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
nice one.............but i thought gauri was maan's daughter and how come some one comes and claims her..........they can hv dna from maan to prove it right............

Go to top