Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 (Page 11)

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Hi guys I am sorry I promise to update but god plan something and what we plan don't happen this is the update your waiting please sorry if you think I break the promise because I did not some one send me some think with virus and my computer because s is slow which came to me so I am using my laptop as I have to re write every thing so it was hard for me to re think what ever happen here is the update I hope you enjoy.

PART 10

Man wake up early in the morning and was working on his gym and he remembered it was his birthday today he never celebrated his birthday after his parent died but his family use to wish him and today he was waiting  for them which didn't happen because dadima didn't wish him and Dev left home early as he have to go to manila to a meeting and Vicky left home with Dev he have to drop him and came back to drop gauri and when he came back he saw Maan sitting and said to him self bhai sorry for you engagement and your birthday will be celebrated and I promise no one will make fuss about because you are my best brother I can ask god

Vicky was young when his parent died but Maan use to take care off him and dev was 12 so Maan was there angel he use to play with them and today his brother was sad because no body wish which he didn't want to see so he left and called and said gauri lets go.

Dadima:" Maan beta what happen why is your face bale."

Maan:"nothing just tired how you are dadima."

Dadima:" I am fine but I am worried about these days you do a lot off work why don't you make plans with your fiance and go out get to know each other and show her the office."

Maan:" I have meeting with the board directors so I have to leave and see you tonight take care dadi."

Dadima said "Maan I know you think I forget your birthday but tonight you will know how much I love you and what you mean to me." ever since your parent died you always you took care off us even thought you were young and wanted to have your days but you did what every brother would do I love you more then my life and tonight you will know how much your happiness this family mean tonight we will celebrate your birthday and your engagement and your daughter who you lost when you needed her most after tonight you will be happy and no one will dare to touch you that is my promise Maan Singh khurana."

Maan didn't hear because he was thinking why did they forget his birthday today why.

Maan came to office and had his meeting and he called geet and said "I am coming so get ready I am coming and please don't wear that suit because we are going lunch and its second date dear."

Geet:"okay jaan I will get ready but I have to see mom before we go lunch so let's meet at the hospital."

Maan:" geet are you driving the car which broke in the middle off the road."

Geet:"yes jaan why."

Maan:" geet I will pick u up so please don't drive that car wait there I will be there."

Geet:" Maan I want to go wedding shopping are you going with me because if you drive me I will always want you to drive me are you ready."

Maan:" geet we are going lunch I am not going to shopping with you so get ready okay."

After 10 minute he was there and he knocks the door and she open he was amazed how beautiful she looked and he said.

Maan:" geet you look wow beautiful and I am lucky indeed."

Geet:"come in sir."

Maan:"sir?"

Geet:" ha do u have problem."

Maan:" first off all you don't work for me and I am not your driver so please if you r ready lets go."

Geet:" Maan I am ready let's go and why are you acting so weird."

Maan:" my family forget my birthday today which never happen and specially dadima she never forget our birthday."

Geet:"sorry Maan but dadima is old and she will forget so many think it happens so lets go and bye the way how old are you."

Maan:" geet I thought you know my age how are you planning on getting married the guy you don't even know his age."

Geet:" Maan to love you I don't need to know your age and if that make you happy you are 28 so please let's go."

Maan:" to love me you need to know who I am right."

Geet:" Maan the word love means a lot but its four words and yes the first time I saw you its not when we met this lawyer and thinks it was 13 years a go when you were going to the boarding school and u use to cry about your brothers missing them remember you a girl who use to came to you and gave you Ice cream every weekend and lunch time do you know her name."

Maan:" I use to call her mishti how do you know her."

Geet:" Maan I will tell you but did you ever love her."

Maan:" geet to tell you the truth I wish can find her so I can tell how much I miss her when ever I needed a friend I use to remember her she was my first love and will be always." I don't mean to hurt u geet but that is the truth."

Geet:" Maan it's me mishti geet handa. I fell in love with that boy even thought I was 12 I loved him dream him and when I find out you go to that boarding school I though u had a mascara that I did to you throwing a knife which I didn't mean to hurt u I saw that mascara last night."

Maan and geet hug they kiss each other and they cried Maan and geet loved each other but this made their day.

They come to the hospital and spend time with geet mom and they left after she slept.

Geet:" Maan please let's go to the wedding shopping and we will have a blast or I need a shopping so please jaan.

Maan:"sweetheart I am not going to a shopping so please stop making the faces."

Geet:" okay there will be no kiss and hug for you and bye." and I am not talking to you until you take me to a shopping."      

Maan:"okay lets go I am saying okay because I met my friend after long time so I am doing this for my mishti."

Geet:" Maan are trying make me jealous, Maan I loved you and if you ever try to look other women I will kill you and that is for sure."

Geet:" Maan can I ask you something why do you hate go out and fun"."

Maan:" because people ask so many questions that I don't have the answers but after today I have the answers so lets go its getting late."

When they go the mall geet said I will to the washroom wait and she called dadima she didn't answer and she called Dev and said" we are coming I will text you so please hurry."

They finish their shopping and geet bought a beautiful sari and she bought him a suit and she said lets get ready we are going some where please don't ask and this time I am driving,this time he didn't protest because he want to have good time with her.they came to a her house and the   change and wear these cloth which made them so cute and the best jodi.geet wear a sari 

and maan wear this

and he said were are we going please i dont like surprise tell me
geet :"maan you will know i have dinner planed for us but you have to promise you will not get mad when you came to know.""
man:"honey  i will never get mad at you so please tell me where."
geet:"maan you will know but now blind fold your eyes please."
maan:"geet do i look like i am baby."
geet:"maan please dont take my time blind fold your self or leave because i have to do and your playing.
maan:"okay lets go mishti."
geet:"give me the keys if you can."
they came and she told him take may hand and until i say let go dont."
and when they came to the hotel so many people were the and they did not make sound so when she was in the middle she took the blind fold off and said jaan happy birthday."
dadima was talking and said man beta i saw this morning your face and you were saying inside how can my dadi forget my birthday today is my happiest day in my entire life because today you make me proud to say i have a grandson who love us no matter what today i will celebrate my grand daughter that i lost when she was in her mom Tommy and my grandson birthday and last but not least my grandson engagement so here is your gift my life.
Dev and Vicky cried because there brother was happy and that is all they ask god so know it was gauri time to say some think papa i am the luckiest girl in this hall world because i have my family  and today i am getting my mom and dad get married what else would a girl want her family happy. they dance and it was time to exchange the ring and here is maan ring geet bought and she gave to dadima and dadima bought a ring for geet
her is geet ring

an here is maan ring

and they cut the cake and fed each other and gauri gave a box to maan and said its your gift papa . it was a watch which maan loved and he got from his daughter .

and he thank every one for coming and said to geet you will pay what you did tonight  and go to dadima and gave her hug and said always be there with me so no one can beat me in every race.
he gave his brothers hug and left to see gauri and she was crying and
maan:" he said gauri whats wrong i thought you are happy why are you crying."
gauri:"i am happy papa school i dont want to go because guys say i am spoil child i get what i want."
maan:"and that is bad in which way that made you cry."
gauri:"they say that you dont love me because every dad pick his child up and you dont."
maan:"do you believe them because if you do then i am not your dad."
gauri:"i dont believe them but they tease me a lot."
maan:"do want have ice cream with me."
gauri:"ha papa."
geet :"guys can i join you ."
Vicky:"i will join you to it was long time since we had ice cream and bhai dont like ice cream because he lost his friend so today bhai."
geet:"i am his friend so guys lets go."
gauri:"mama and papa wait i am calling chachu."but Dev was doing something so he said next time."
(guys i dont know Hindi that much but little so if i say something wrong correct me please.)
maan Vicky geet gauri left to have ice cream they had good time and then they drop geet home and left after maan kiss her and they stay outside  for long time so they said good bye and maan drove back home and every one left to their room."

precap:dadima taking out geet for shopping maan came to
geet and Tasha fight
and maan was surprise geet can talk that much

please comment and hit the like bottom

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarkirannaryanirajanirchandranmaaneetfan123Manpreetmannnan_10mishtibHADmishtimaansi007shivangi783anshimanshicharlie1950-maankimishti-ambbihasanu3108simi91mrk-1-Veritaserum-shah10--aarthi--rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
wow !! awsome yaar..loved it !!
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear... i love the surprise they ahve arranged for...
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
wow..awsome.
love it..
.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Amazing
Very niceeeeeeeeee
Love itttttttttttttt
Update soon

Edited by farheen9 - 03 January 2011 at 11:34pm
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
**note**

guys thank you for loving my ff and its because of you that i write this ff so please i need you suggestion if you want me to cont the engagement for a while and do the wedding later please tell me what do i do
tell me and if you want to add other characters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
awesome part. loved it.
 continue soon.
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
wowwwwwww its awesome this way n do add some more nok jhok of maaneet tht will b fun 2 watch

Go to top