awesome
nw tht sameera remembered her daughter
hope maaneet wins this case n hate tht sameera 2 d core
waiting for d weddinggggg
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome
hope geet wins the case
dear the title is nothing can keep me away from you but the is ups and down in every love life

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very nyc part dear
I love ur update and i was waitng for ur next part oh my god its too good,amazing,fabulous,...........
My Di is too talented...i love you..
Plz update soon......
Can't wait for next part...............
Maneet wedding........
a very cute relationship, friendship and of course story...
hi i'm ur silent reader amazing update cant wait Maaneet wedding pls add pm list pls cont soonnnnnn
hi i'm silent reader but not any more  amazing update pls cont soonnnnnnn
loved it ..waiting for the wedding 

Hey guys I hope your enjoying you week end here is the next update I will try to update by tomorrow soEnjoy and please hit the like bottom and comment as it means a lot to me and I want to ask you if you want geet to suffer with the case and let sameera win for second or let geet win as always but this case is personal so please pm me or comment on that I like to thank you all and farheen thank you dear sister I love you so much to

PART 13
Maan and geet they didn't  see each other for three days because off the tradition and culture they  haldi and the mehendi was one day and the wedding next day geet was sitting her room and trying to wear her green sari for the mehendi but her mom told her first wear sarwal khameez and then she will wear the sari for the mehendi

Maan was sitting his room thinking about how to see geet but he had to see her he miss her so much so he had and Idea he called her and ask her what she was doing

Maan' geet what are you doing know '

Geet' Maan I am waiting the haldi to start what else I am bored here'

Maan' bored what where is pink and gauri they are there right'

Geet' Maan why are you asking me all this question your bored two'

Maan' I hate this ceremonies why cant just the wedding happen and let  me see you because I miss you so much and I cant come out the house because dadi order me to stay my room, wait a minute geet when is the haldi start'

Geet 'oh no Maan you will not do that they will laugh at you'

Maan' if I let them see me then let them but I need to see you its hell not kissing you I get used to it know when is haldi start'

Geet' about 30 minute later are you here, why did you ask'

Maan' just checking you don't want to see me you did not miss me are you'

Geet and Maan miss each other but dadi and geet mom didn't allow them to see each other so it was hard to let them not see each other but Maan was not going to miss his fiance for another day and so much had to happen but he had so see her before tonight

Geet was taken out and Maan was taken out so the ladies had to apply the haldi and Maan gauri who just came and Vicky and Dev was applying to him and making fun off him but every time he gave them angry glare

The haldi was finished and geet was getting bath with milk and she was shy but was thinking about Maan giving her shower and was the same but he was getting ready to see after the mehendi start so he could not wait until that and then he called gauri and said

Maan' go to geet house my be she is feeling boring and tell to read this letter

And get one think no one else can read this letter do you get that go know

Gauri came and saw the lady who was applying the henna and said

'Wow mom you look so beautiful' she was wearing green sari and that sari make her so

She was wearing this sari and this jewelry

And when the part that the lady apply the name of the groom came gauri said M as for Maan

The mehendi the ladies was dancing to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLvBWXviEU

And in the middle geet was thinking Maan coming and dancing with her geet mom and pink  then gauri all dance had fun and then geet was taken to her room and then gauri came and said mom dad gave me this letter and here read or he will

The letter was written like this

Dear sweetheart

You know how much I love you but today let me tell you honey when I first saw you I tough wow she is mean but your sweet caring today you going to be my wife and I want to say this dear I love you so much and you mean a lot to me I want you to be there always when we need you I promise you I will always be there for you this word means a lot to me some one call me dad its gauri you did not gave birth but she is lucky to have a mom like you geet I was always afraid if I love some one they will break my heart but today I am afraid I will do something to break your heart if I ever do that please forgive me I am human and after that I am your husband and your love so sweet heart lets start life and always be there for each other I cant wait until I hear

Mrs.  Geet Maan Singh khurana and you to share with every think with me promise me we will have a breakfast every day together and dinner as your working lunch I promise to take you out every day on lunch so I am waiting your reply until then see you at the wedding I will come after you finish this letter I want my kiss on the lips not on the cheek and stop crying its me your Maan geet my life without you is dark so please always smile and be like the chatterbox you are don't ever change for anyone

I love you with all my heart I love you with all my soul

Sincerely yours

Maan Singh khurana

After she read the letter she was crying and Maan was there to hug her he came to the window and use the ladder they cried and had kiss each other when some one knock the door it was gauri and pink and they wanted to take her out for and he run because they will tell dadi and geet mom so geet gave him a big kiss almost 2 minute and he left

And he gave her the wedding cloth as for gift and she open and kept in close to her heart and the wedding was just about to begin next day so she slept after gauri and pink left her

Next day every think was set and all was left was Maan and geet to make the intery here are the pictures

The wedding was finished and geet became

Mrs. Geet Maan Singh khurana

Precap: the suhaag raat maan killing some one

Who and when why what

Wait and watch

Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago