Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys thank you so much for the sweet comment and thanks for reading this ff

enjoy this part

PART 11

maan and geet were thinking how much their life will change for good and how will they keep each other happy and for while both off them left dozed off to sleep.

dadima woke up and came to maan room and he said

'geet leave me i want to dream about you all my life'

'Maan wake up its your dadima you have a meeting in ten minute Dev left to visit a friend and Vicky is sleep wake up'

'dadima why don't you go I don't want to wake up or send geet'

'Maan I don't work for you neither geet work for you its the board meeting and its important so will you wake up or you want me to shower you with water you choice'

he woke up straight way and said
'dadima when did you came'
'Maan I was here when you were dreaming your wife to be miss geet handa'
'dadima what time its I am late  I will be down stairs in five minute'
he got shower and get ready left to go down stairs
'dadima where is every one I mean Dev Vicky and gauri why is no body in the dining table'
' Maan you were dreaming when I told you Dev left to see a friend who is in the hospital and Vicky work hard yesterday when you were having fun so his work his to take gauri school and pick her up after its finish' and I have to go shopping with your finance and my daughter so hurry please drop me  hospital geet will pick me up there'
Maan and dadima left to the to the hospital and when he came he saw geet who was parking her dadima didn't saw geet so he called and said can you came to my car I need to tell you something and please don't call dadima as she already left to get inside'

'Maan I am getting late jaan and I don't want to go but I don't want dadima to be disappoint so I will come your office after I finish this and the shopping and she kissed and run' because she knew Maan will not leave if she stayed back so he smile and left to the meeting and after the meeting he was sitting his cabin when he remembered geet was coming so he had to surprise her and it was big one a car for geet a new one.

He was waiting for so when she didn't came he called and said I need you its something important so please come to the office,

When she came pink was crying because off Tasha and geet forget Maan was waiting .

'Pink why are you crying '

'Geet nothing I am okay'

'Pink I don't want to see you crying so tell me the truth what is wrong'

'geet believe me I am okay what are you doing here'

'pink don't change the topic tell me or I swear I will call Maan and tell him'

'Geet, Tasha said I am the problem because I eat a lot and I don't work so I use you'

'Who is Tasha I want to se her know'

'It's me you have problem she is fat because she don't work and do the work she was hired'

'Tasha don't cross your limit its first and the last time will say this don't even look pink or you have to pay big time believe me'

'Who do you think you are?'

'The owner of this company and believe me you don't want to mess with geet'

'Every girl dream owning but your not the lucky one so get out before I call the guards'

Maan dev and Vicky was listening this and they wanted geet to teach Tasha a lesson.

The guards came and Maan said no in the back Tasha didn't saw Maan.

'Take her out know'

'Mum we cant she is geet handa she will fire us'

'Pink you better explain this to Maan sir'

'Tasha say what ever you want about me but don't even say anything about geet'

'Tasha don't repeat you mistake and one more think May be pink is fat but she is health and god knows how many disease you have one is HIV AIDS.'

'How dare you day that to me'

'Who are you the first lady?'

'I am Tasha and no one speak to me like that do you understand'

'Sorry you dad is no one because you didn't mention one'

'This time was boiling and she said are you the mistress off every man'

'Don't ever mention mistress and my name together and she slap hard'

'You b***ch who dare you slap me

'Sorry you are'

'Miss Tasha I am the owner and the fianc off Mr. Khurana and from today you are receptionist because some one like you can be a secretary of my jaan so or you fired'

'and one more think if you ever try to say something about the employee this time  I will make sure you never repeat a mistake the rest off you life'

Maan 'came and said what is going on here'

Geet 'Tasha do you want to tell your boss what happen or I do it for you'

Tasha 'no geet I will not tell him'

Maan 'call her mum because she is the owner off this company not because I am marrying her but she own half of the company'

Geet  'Tasha don't talk rude about my sister because if you think I give her something you are wrong pink is my sister from the day we met on college and unlike some people she don't judge people what they eat but who they are inside their heart'

Tasha was crying and geet told pink she will be Maan secretary after today.

Maan told geet he have surprise for her but she have to calm down and be stress free

They left to his cabin and he pulled her in to his lab and kissed her and said 'I like what you did today so I love you and if you are ready lets go'

They left and he blind fold her eyes and said don't open and he gave her this car

And she could not believe Maan buy a car for her a new one

'Maan jaan why did you do this I could have done this for my self'

'sweetheart i can do any thing for you to make you happy and if you do yourself and if do it for you its same know tel do you like it.'

'I love it honey thanks for your so much '

'Mishti stop thanking me please I am you friend and you husband to be so are you ready to go lunch and you have to drive'

'Maan you are gentleman you have to drive'

'Geet the car is yours and no one drive yet so you have to drive or we will be here and you will get hungry'

'Okay let's go and before lunch I have to go to my office to drop some files'

'Geet who do your work and office there is no one there right'

'Maan I have staff who work hard and do every think about the case I just represent and win that's it '

'You trust people so much '

'I trust people and when they break its hard for me to build again'

'If I do something you mean you will not trust me again'

'Yes Maan but I know you will not do something to break my trust and you always tell the truth even if it hurts'

'Geet I am sorry If ever hurt you when we were kids even thought you were sweet it was hard for me to be a good friend'

'Maan can I tell you some when we were young one day I promise I will be your wife or girlfriend and I am today so do you ever think about that'

'And how did you know that'

'Because remember the day the boy said something about me and you beat him that day I fell in love with you'

'wow you fell in love so easy'

'no jaan it was you who I fell in love and after that I never  even try to date but my dad use to say if we lose the one we love we marry the one who love us so I never even try but the day I saw you we had something and you can deny'

'after my marriage I never think about any one but that day some thing attract to me about you like you are the one and about when we were you I write love letter to you but never gave you so I use to write every birthday off yours a letter and I all but my save like its money but when I was taking the money today I remembered so here its read tonight'

'Maan every anniversary I use to write in my dairy I will meet you next time and if your married I will give you my dairy so thanks for loving me that much'

'Sweetheart you won my heart so please keep it save.'

'I will come back in a minute please wait

Geet go to the office and came back after 10 minute.

'Miss Handa your late u know I don't do this is only for you so keep it mind'

'Mr. Khurana I had to get my calendar book so I don't miss my appointment'

'Can we go lunch please if you finish'

'Yes honey we can go to lunch'

'Geet where do you like to go on our honeymoon '

'Maan we will talk about that when we get married know lets have our lunch and head to our office I have meeting with client and you have to the office'

'Geet I ask you were you wanna go so where'

'Paris its romantic place and it's like we will be staying there for ever so I love to go there if I have time'

'So you mean you will work after we get married I though I hire you'

'Maan I have some cases that I have to prove they are innocent and yes I will work but not every day do you have problem me working'

'No geet all I want is you being happy then if work makes you happy then okay'

They came to the best restaurant in Delhi so they order their lunch talk while and they left to their office

'Geet thanks for coming in to my life and making me and my family happy' see u tonight your coming for dinner right'

'Yes I am coming and yes you have to shopping tomorrow because I have court case tomorrow go with dadima'

'And when is the wedding did you get the date today'

'Yes it's after one week from today'

Okay see honey she kissed him and drop him his office and said Maan make sure Tasha pays price for talking back and saying thinks about my sister.

'Okay sweetheart bye I love you'

'Jaan I love you to'

Precap: the sangeet mehendi and dance

Guys thank you so much for your support I will pm you guys  later  as I am busy know thanks like always hit the LIKE BOTTOM and COMMENT

ENJOY THE UPDATE 

Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago
amazing..
geet n tasha were hilarious..
do continue plz.
thx.
realy nyc............
plz add me to ur pm list.........
awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee
geet was soooooooooo gud
waiting for d ceremonies of maaneet marriage 2 start
hey.... dear thanxxx for this awesome update...........
awsome yaar..loved it ...

nice update

geets fight with tasha was so hilarious ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
continue soon
nice ff can u pl add me to ur pm list thnks
Please include me in your PM list

hi guys i am sorry for the late update i was so busy about planning wedding my work is so much busy at winter but i will tell you this i will update as i can because i am planing on vacation so please i am sorry its so much work when you are the owner and its hard when you go to university sorry to tell you about my problem but guys i will update regularly after i came back so here is the wedding sangeet and the mehendi and guys i am not Hindu so if i do something wrong dont bash me sorry again and here the waited update

enjoy

part 12

it after 3 days when geet came in the early in the morning to khurana mansion and dadima was talking on the phone and she said dear go to maan room and wake him up he is going with you i have to make the sangeet arrangement ready

geet came to maan room he was sleep.
geet' jaan wake up its 11 and your sleep why.'
maan' geet leave me i dont want to wake up because you know i am dreaming about you and i dont want to wake up becuase you are not here and i dont you to wake me so go'
maan was dreaming and he thought geet is here a illusion not real and
geet' said okay i am leaving if you dont wake up in five minute i will go to my office and you will not see me until i finish tonight so wake up now Mr khurana.
maan wake up and saw geet sitting and he said wow
maan' you real i thought i was having illusion so i am sorry.'
geet' i will not talk to you  because you dont like me these days i am mad at you came down or i will leave maan you know if i say i will'
maan' sweetheart you can be mad at your husband to be so dont make my life hell please you know i love you so much so please give me a kiss'
geet' maan your crazy i am mad at you and your asking me a kiss on god your are dush danav'
maan' geeeeeeeeettttttttttt
dadima hear maan yelling and run upstairs and she came and saw them fighting and she said.
dadi'you will fight like this geet n maan you have to go know i meant know because geet will have to go to hear house as there is sangeet function.
maan n geet' okay dadima lets go.'
geet was with dadima and maan came down and he had his breakfast it was not 11 it was 9 in the morning geet was driving her new car which her and maan pay yesterday because they wanted to have family vacation when the wedding finish they took this car

maan was driving and geet was sitting passenger and maan said
maan; honey please dont be mad i can take it anymore tell me what i did and i promise i make it up to you.'
geet'...........
maan' geet i swear i will kill my self if you dont talk to me why are you mad at me i love you and i will always love you dam it'
geet' was  crying and said maan  yesterday you promise after we pay the car you will came to court and support me but what did you do you miss my biggest case and you did not even call how much it meant to me you being there maan but i was wrong i get use to you but i have to came back the geet that i used to be'
maan;geet i am sorry but i had to deal with tasha because she is suing my company'
geet' i was your lawyer on top off every think you hire other lawyer why because i not a good lawyer or you dont like me being lawyer'
maan' geet i love you means i love you if you want to call off the wedding please do but dont test my patient and yes you are my lawyer and i dont want you to Handel khurana contraction any more is that clear'
maan stop on the mall and geet called her driver and said came pick me up from the mall.
maan' said why are you calling your driver i will drive you so stop being like this geet'
geet' maan i love you but i will not get my self respect bash because you are my fiance you can say what ever you want maan if you want to call the wedding off be my guest but dont ever say i cant handle khurana contraction as my client i will say this Mr. khurana you will lose this case because the law you hire dont have the law education and yes i am gonna be happy what ever you say but i will not love some one who will not respect me maan' and she left.

She was walking and this song was playing in the back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTqNInRFrwY&feature=related

maan called dadima and he said

maan' dadi geet had to go some where so I will take the what you want'

dadi maan beta why are you lying to me geet mom called and she said geet is crying maan why are you torturing her why don't you tell her the truth that we both know

maan' dadima you know I don't open this early please call off the wedding please

dadi' maan what you tell every ne and you want to call off the wedding this wedding will happen maan and I want you to trust her Maan she love you daughter or I swear I will tell her the hall truth'

maan cut the call and he was sitting alone near the lake

On the other side geet was crying and she was remembering how he became half off her and this song was playing in the beck off her heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Khdg87evQ&feature=related

Dadi called the driver and said take me to handa mansion

Dadi came to handa mansion and she ask geet mom where is geet and she was told in her room crying

Dadima knock geet room and geet was not opening so she use the key that geet mom gave to her and when she came inside she saw geet sobbing

Dadi fell bad for both off them but this wedding had to happen no matter what were the consequences was dadima said geet beta

Dadi' geet I know its not my position to say sorry to you but beta please don't call of this wedding because maan and you don't know what your doing gauri love you more then any one in this world and maan need you know because he is fighting for his enemy he don't need you as his lawyer but as his lover geet sameera is back to take maan and gauri and tasha is helping her so its your choice will you give u gauri and maan because off small misunderstanding or will you fight for the your family maan don't want to tell you because he is afraid she will harm you geet and If this wedding does not happen then she wins geet please stop maan for harming him self he is smiling out side but inside he is not the maan you saw geet because off you I got my grandson smiling and he was not smiling the last 8 years please geet help me to but my family together I promise I will do anything to keep you happy any think geet'

Geet was crying so she said 'dadi if he does not tell me his secrets what is the meaning of our relationship I will get stay order for sameera and Tasha but he have to support me dadi I will fight but for who when the person I am fighting is not telling me what to do how to do and where to start dadi I will fight for my daughter dadi and I promise I will win this case but before that I have to talk to Maan can you tell me where he is now.

He always goes the late when he is sad so I think that is where he is

Geet run down stairs and said I will be back mom in 2 hours '

She came to lake and saw maan sitting and crying and she sat beside him

Geet' maan

Maan' geet what are you doing here

Geet' maan I need to talk so listen please don't talk or I will kill you and I mean it

Maan I never had friend other then pinky she became my friend but I never told any one when my mom was sick until on day collapse home a lone and thanks to god pinky was there to take in the hospital maan I am sorry but I can understand the pain your going through

If you don't tell me what is the problem Maan I will fight this case because off my family gauri became my life and yes you are my family maan when we get married maan we promise each other to take care each other until death do as part maan I will do any thing to protect gauri will you support me'

Maan' geet I lost my parent when I was 19 my mom was my friend she use to tell me you will get a new friend and I never cried because I promise for her to protect my family dadima Dev Vicky was my family and gauri came to my life I got the life partner I was looking for and its you geet I don't want to lose my family I will kill her but I will not let her take my gauri y daughter.

Geet' I have told you u will not lose gauri Maan I have prove to but her jail so lets get married and lets but the bitch to where she belong

Maan' geet I came to court yesterday it was nice how you gave him and how you make him confess his crime I want you to do that to sameera please.

geet' but i did not saw you

maan' i was sitting the behind the bit guy and i left when you sat down .

geet' lets go dadi is waiting for us.

maan. before that i have to do something because i will not see you until the wedding.

he kiss her and she responded back and geet and maan was sitting for while kissing when dadi called and said the sangeet started.

geet and maan said bye geet came home n maan was getting ready from his house so he left and geet wear  this set and maan wear this

and Maan wear matching clothe

maan and geet came and the sangeet started the sing dance to these songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLvBWXviEU

and the family dance on mahi ve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzs1ZoLzwMw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KarM6L6HUf4&feature=related

they had fun and it was time to go because next day was haldi and the mehendi and geet came out side  maan was looking fir her he saw her sitting down thinking and said
maan' jaan you will became old if you think so much i am leaving wont you say bye sweetheart'
geet' sorry maan i am afraid off losing the happiness i just got i am afraid loosing the most important people on my life i want dadi and my mom to go some where when i am fighting this case can you make something i dont want them to see me fail and i dont want them to get sick please maan.
maan' i will we have farm house that nobody knows and i will tell Vicky and pink to go with them i will hire a doctor who will look after them i promise but for know lets enjoy our wedding please.
i am leaving gauri and dadi are waiting so see you jaan i love you please dont be mad at me if i do something tell me because if get mad at me i will lose the hope of being happy and yes i hire a detective  to get every think about that bitch and the dump who think will get my money. geet kiss maan and said dear hubby to be they will regret suing our company my dad work hard every day so i can have a future and money i donated half off my money but i thought i dont have no more until $ 120 million came to my count saying this is your money and yes i know how hard you work at khurana contraction so they will regret and see you jaan i love you and here is the kiss until the wedding dadi is waiting bye he left and said answer your phone i will call you when i get home

next day the haldi and the mehendi happen there so much dance meera was there and pink sash so many girls was there and next day was wedding day every one was waiting the day
MAAN SINGH KHURANA  weds GEET HANDA
AND tomorrow was the day

precap; the wedding

PLEASE COMMENT AND HIT THE LIKE BOTTOM

Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago