Frequent Posters

nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice start 
loved it
interesting geet fighting for the baby
do continue soon

i doubt whether maan is married or not cause he tells geet that he tells his wife when he gets a chance
plzz do add me to ur PM list
Edited by nan_10 - 13 years ago
Angel.Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
hey............. its awesme......... plzz pm me...
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys i will update my sister is getting married today and tomorrow but i will try to update sorry i just started and my sister is getting married so please wait i will update long one
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice and interesting part. loved it.
 continue soon.
Maneet13 thumbnail
GUYS my sister is getting married so i write this quickly i know its kind off short but bear with me i will write big one tomorrow night thanks for reading

PART 2

geet was curios to know why he hate woman if one women did something to him why all so she decide to find out by her self
geet: arjun i am out side lets meet out side i need to ask you something .
arjun: okay  i am just parking my car see you on a bit
geet: saw arjun coming "hi arjun  we need to see the judge Vickram  before starting the process,
arjun: okay lets go inside
maan: okay guys we are all ready late and i dont like to be late so lets go inside
arjun and geet okay lets go
they came to the judge champers and saw the judge
arjun: hi your honor can we have a 10 session with its emergency
judge: hi guys what can i do for you today
geet: your honor  this is my client and he found a girl in the park yesterday morning and he did not find the parent yet  we are still looking for them but before that  he need to adopt her so if you can help about this case i will appropriate.
arjun: your honor he can take care of her but give him the chance
judge: young man what do you do and how are you gonna take care off her are you married
maan: i am the owner off khurana contraction and i dont to be married to take care off 5 year girl
judge: how are you gonna take care off her when you work all day and you go out side off the country every  week
maan: your honor  i dont go out side off the country  my brothers do that and yes i can take care off her i promise she need me right know and  when i am work all day she will be in school and i will pick her up the end off the day so give me the chance
judge: i will give you a month and if any think happen to this girl you will be responsible
geet: thank u your honor if you sign this adoption paper i will be on may way out
judge: but he promise if any think happen to that girl maan will be in jail for month
arjun:lets go guys
maan:nothing will happen to her and you dont need threat me going to jail because that will never happen and thanks for trusting me
judge: i dont trust you but your family help me one time so i am doing this as a favor that your dadi did for my family and i wish she is okay now
maan: thanks she is fine this is legal not a favor and i dont need your favor judge because i know u will fulfill my promise see you after month.
geet guys i need to go i have an appointment i need to leave and maan please sign this and send to my office so i can make copy in case her parent came back if they do dont let them take her until i get them in court
maan:
why do you need them in court they are the parent
geet:maan i know your thinking about her but any one can came to you and will say i am her mother and father will you give her because they said so
maan: no but she knows her mother and will go to her
arjun:maan please lets do the legal way not emotional way so they will blackmail you what will you say i am the great maan singh khurana aka MSK no one can blackmail me you are the richest maan in Delhi or India please call your lawyer before handing to her parent i dont to go to court to fight losers who leave the child in a part and when she is a girl not a boy
  so see you in month after i came back and take geet card and call her bye geet bye maan
maan:sorry for my friend he talk a lot
geet:he is my friend to so see you in when ever you need a advise in law and lawyer
maan: okay  can i get her to school now because i dont want her setting home a lone
geet: a lone why what is your wife doing when the girl is sitting a lone
maan: was quite and said i don't know so dont ask
geet: you dont know what is your wife doing what kind of man are you
maan:geet dont get me going and dont wanna talk about her so will you leave her arre this 
geet: okay i am sorry but you need to be care full i dont to get yell because the judge you just saw can yell at me just like my dad so i dont want him yelling be care full if you need some one to pick her up just give a call and i will pick her up for you
maan; that kind off you but there are a lot off people in my house who will pick her up with out a question
geet: okay by i have court in 30 minute so by
geet was lying she wanted to go home and find out who is maan singh khurana
maan:okay bye and thanks for your help

(
your wondering why is maan soft
 because off his dadima and his brothers he lost his dadima almost once but she  became okay after so many doctors i am not gonna write his ego attitude but his soft side so i am sorry if you dont like my maan
 he promise after his dadima became okay he will help the person who need the most
)

precap: where is gauri didn't i say take her not leave her alone
geet what are you doing here with gauri

HIT THE LIKE BOTTOM THANKS

Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago
heycookie thumbnail

Sooooooooo nice love it.......
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
enjoy ur sisters marriage
thanks for update
great part!!
holding the suspense in too good way!!!
continue soon
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great..love it.
do continue plz.
thx
Armu4eva thumbnail
Rocking update.. its fun to see a soft MAAN 😳
Maneet13 thumbnail
guys i am back and i will update soon i do fun as wedding planner so i had to go to other state so i am back i am tired now but i promise i will update tonight so sorry if you wait  a lot