Swords n Sweet dreams~RP FF~Part 1 n C.S

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 1

MAURITIUS,10:30 AM
VARDHAAN PALACE

The meeting has been going on since 5 in the morning...but still they were not able to decide what to do.Mr.Gaurav Vardhaan,or GV as the world knows him,is in deep thoughts.HE had been the un disputable DON of  Mauritius Underworld for as long as he can remember, and  before him his father.Now who is this that's trying to take over him by slowly destroying this empire bit-by-bit.Whoever it is,they are doing a really commendable job.Because he has just lost a consignment of his which contains both gold reserves and latest weapon technologies that are worth trillions of euros.And whoever has planned this is extremely smart since GV practically owns Mauritius and doing something against him is equal to embracing one's death with their own hands.There has to be some solid reason for such thing happening in his empire.

"Who is the traitor between them that helped his enemies?"This is the main thought of GV for it's impossible to cause such a damage with out inside help.This is the discussion of this meeting where all the important links of his empire are present.But none is ready to take the blame.While the discussions,or rather arguments at this point,are going on,suddenly there is a sharp sound of  swords clashing!Everyone jerked their heads towards the door of the room and saw two people clad in white armor brandishing swords at each other enter the room.GV smiled and relaxed in his chair.His problem will be solved now.This is what he has been waiting for since he heard the news.As he looked up,the two are engaged in a fierce sword fight whipping their swords like hunters and destroying anything that came in their way.Everyone at the huge circular table are shivering in fear looking at them.Suddenly,one sword whipped around and cut the throat of a man who is sitting two chairs away from GV.He died instantly.Everyone is shocked to see what happened as the man who died was none other than their second in command chief,Vikranth Rathode.

GV smiled in satisfaction.One headache down!He looked at the person holding the sword who removed the helmet,revealing black and red wavy hair and an angelic face. Princess Priya Vardhaan stood there in all her glory holding the sword  and looking at the dead man with contempt.She turned to her father GV and gave him a small smile along with a reassuring nod conveying him everything is under control as of now.GV moved forward and hugged his daughter as his men removed the body from the room without any word.All the others understood what must have happened and left the room in silence.They knew for sure the entire Rathode family would have been wiped off by now.

Princess Priya never forgives !!!
Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
CHARACTERS :-

GAURAV VARDHAAN / GV : NAWAB SHAH

PRIYA VARDHAAN / PRINCESS PRIYA : PRIYANKA BASSI

RAJVENDRA SINGHANIA / RS : RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

PARINEETA SINGHANIA / PARI : KRITIKA KAMRA

ARJUN MALHOTHRA : ARJUN BIJLANI

Will be updated as the characters come...😊 Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Mujhe na likhte waqt hassi aa rahi hai....coz I hope u already knw wat or rather who I am going to ask for....hehe. Yup sweetie....mujhe Raj chahiye....☺️

But anyways...main apni typical ardent fan wali avtar se bahar aa jati hu....well....a new FF is always welcum....though of course...I wud love to read a part of 'Manzil'....however....this is wayyyyyy toooo interesting yaar!! I wasnt supposed to comment actually.....ek new fic dekha to bas dekhne chali ayi....thought wud comment later.....but see....am going on n on.

Achha ab seriously kaam ki baat karti hu....the intro was fab....and to be honest....I didnt want Raj to be in any of the character....sumhow I didnt want to be the GV or even beneath the mask....hehe. Well...guess main phir se Raj me atak gayi...umm....I was saying....intro kaafi intriguing hai.....and am really much interested in reading further...and yeah....just thought this actor is perrrfect for playing GV....nice choice...hehe.

Arre haan....ek aur imp baat....WC bak.....!!

....................................................................................................

Originally posted by: Revolutionbreez

wonderful esha!!

continueeeeeeeeeeee !!!πŸ˜ƒ

....................................................................................................

Originally posted by: suhana_dixit

Hi Esha

I was waiting for Manzil's update but u started another fiction..the more the betterπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The title is indeed very interestingπŸ‘..I liked it very much..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
but swords and sweet dreams dont go hand in hand .. u cannot have sweet dreams while u r holding a sword...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
anyways this underworld story reminded me of Sur's unfinished fiction..😊 ..I hope Raj is not the cop  coz Priyanka is surely playing a dangerous underworld lady don here.πŸ˜ƒ
the intro part was indeed gud..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Priya seems to b too ruthless..
Where is my dear hero???

Pls continue soon
Bye

........................................................................................................

Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesome....

fab...
loved it.....
do cont. soon..........
and thanx for the pm.........

....................................................................................................................

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

hi

the up is really good
sop naina is a don here wow sounds interesting but plz bring raj
cont soon and pm me

.....................................................................................................................

Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Hey Esha.............

Maar daala tune....Another RN fic......continue soon yaar....
Its awesomeeeeeee.............

.....................................................................................................................

Originally posted by: khushi909

nice start πŸ‘πŸΌ

priya is realy looking awesome but where's raj 
upd soon

RESERVED.....WILL REPLY SOON...
awaazilicious thumbnail
Gr8 intro Esha and i luved ur siggi, more like the poster for the fic
Edited by arwa72 - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah lovely poster Esha....and u posted in the wrong thread....tabhi main kahu upar ka view thoda khali lag raha hai....as the banner of FF forum is of a darker shade....lolz. But anyways....do continue this one soooooooooooooooooon.....
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Interesting beginning.
So Priya is the daughter of the underworld DON. She is as brave an ruthless as her father.
waiting to read more
Please continue with Manzil as well.

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

The title is very interesting!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

GV is the Don of Mauritius!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Nawab is perfect for the role of GV!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Priya is his daughter and she is as brave and ruthless as her father!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I loved her entry fencing with a sword and then she killed the traitor!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It reminded me of Viktor and Sonja in Underworld:Rise of the Lycans!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Princess Priya is dangerous and she never forgives!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Looking forward to the entry of the hero!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Esha

Poster is just too gud..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Both Priyanka nad Rajeev r looking  hot and sizzling...the title is perfectπŸ‘πŸ‘ .The wars of the titanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
May the best person wins.

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice intro................................waiting for the update and most of all Rajeev...............................plz update Manzil also
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So now mam has thought to make it a FF, good decision as when i saw this poster in FC till than a thought struck my mind that someone should start a Fic on that topic and u started that. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
G8 start and i hope to see an update soon but yaar pls if u get time continue ur previous Fic too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Liked the start very much and the way u shown Naina's character was really nice, lady Don would love this character. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
DV's selection i mean Nawab is exactly perfect for his role. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
One thing is best that no cop is in main lead otherwise story ka texture bekaar ho jaata. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Fantastic, continue soon Esha. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘