India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Kitchen politics -Is that what Pratigya is all now

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I amk so heck bored with this show...where is that original zeal??? what happened to Pratigya? sometimes i feel she has already lost it to Arushi...and what the hell has happened to Aarushi..nyways, too many topics already discussing that..but i feel Pratigya which was orginally set to make an example on how women should empower themseleves to fight the odds of the society is merely a kitchen politics now...
Krishna's character has so much potential of change, transition and challenge but all that the character does is involve himself in this kitchen politics and side by his wife...now thats a good thng to support ur wife but there are other dimensions which the character can explore...

my earnest request to CVs is please change the track and get more empowerment business shown...tis high time really!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07S-starbcclUnfinishedaura9soapbubblea_umaSweetAddiction.....Poojie....

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Really this serial is going down to the dumps the CVS ARE 
NEITHER ABLE TO GIVE A SOCIAL MESSAGE 

nor able to show GOOD STORY OF TWO PEOPLE (COMING FROM DIFFERNT BACKGROUNDS. HOW THEY  COMPROMISE FOR EACH OTHER HOW ELVOLVE THEMSELVES AS INDIVIDUALS FROM THEIR UNIQUE RELATIONSHIP)

What they are trying to show is a SISTERLY LOVE OR HATRED GOD KNOWS 

Edited by anonymous4444 - 16 December 2010 at 3:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Ya it is becoming one like that. when it started i was happy it was different from the rest of the serial. now this sister fight. i think in star plus it is the sister fight season. chand chupa badal,behnein everywhere it is going on. then this saas bahu and now jethani too. waa what a drama. they left out so many open tracks like election,krishna education,job,gandi dadi silence,guruma,kesar,komal adarsh relationship moving. nothing it is all stuck then the matturs . do they have any plan to show the truth of aman when will it come. OMG atleast 2011 they should start good.

bccl

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Looks like Arushi / Avantika has some kind of hold on the Prod team for them to be showing such a sick track just to promote her on screen.....AngryAngryAngry

the Prod team should have concentrated on the main leads Krishna and Pratigya as this is what the viewers want most.....  this must be the only serial which is giving so much airtime to the sidey characters at the expense of the main leads....AngryAngryAngry

babithaj

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i ve a doubt...does more salt in a dish creates a crack in hus-wife relation???????????????????? does salt has such a huge role in destroying a marriage?

n one more thing....all of avantika's scenes are shot with dupes....only her close up shots are takes....she is no whr seen with others...y is that so???????????????????

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top