Calling Fans:Message For Gurmeet & Drashti : MAP

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear MAANEETians, u r all aware of the MAP- MAANEET Apreciation Project....thru which v plan to send some pictures, VMs, episodes CD to Gurmeet & Drashti to show them how much v luv them & appreciate thier jodi ONSCREEN & all their hard work.

Well so far v have collected sufficient pictures, VMs, & episodes for this project. Now v rlooking forward to collect messages for Gurmeet & Drashti. 

All the MAANEETians who r interested in sending messages, PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW PROTOCOL:

As MAANEETian u r allowed to write a 3-4 lines of messages : One for Gurmeet & one for Drashti...

In your message u may wanna include things like : ur favorite MAANEET, MAAN or GEET scene , and stuff like that.

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A LONG MESSAGE AS V HAVE TO INCLUDE EVERYONE'S MESSAGE...LONGER MESSAGES WILL B EDITED....

U can send ur messages as a reply to this post or email them to me at [email protected]

DO NOT PM me ur messages as my inbox is almost full & I might not recieve ur message...so EITHER send as reply in this post or email me.

Also, I know there are few MAANEETians who r waiting to send a message for MAANEET ass a jodi...please send those too at my email...

So dear all, lets get started...One thing...Kindly do let me know ur name as it will be included in the message page ...For Example:

Param : 
Gurmeet, I luv ur work as Maan Singh Khurana...U r an amazing actor...My favorite Maan & Geet scene is the dhaba scene. 

Drashti, I luv ur work...U r beautiful and an amazing actress...I really luv ur work as Geet. Another of my fave MAANEET scenes is where Geet ignores Maan & decides not to talk to him in the office....U r funny & very sweet person.

Well I hope the above example helps u all...Start emailing me or replying to this post...😉

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Param..  Doing a great job..

I love this message project..  Yea I think they would love to read what the fans are saying about them..

and with name how about adding IF id like Param (IF_ID)

Thank you  eva

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
almost finished, will send soon
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi! Actually I had a couple questions...what is this MAP project? And how are the messages going to be sent to gurti? I mean, by email, or on set, or some other way? Sorry, actually I'm new to this forum and I don't know about this project! But would definately LOVE to give messages to Gurti!! <3 hope u can answer my questions! 😳 my message is cumin up! =))
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sent u the message.........................thnx Param for doing a fab job n sending messages frm us fan to Maaneet!!
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can i post my message here?
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
now tats awesome ,yar,great work ok are we supposed to pm u the msg we wanna send or we have post it here
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for making this possible.

Preeti's message to GC and DD:

Gurmeet and Dhrasti, i love you both to the core. You both are amazing actors and most importantly very nice people. Your screen presence in itself is a treat to watch and your acting makes hard to not get obsessed with Maan and Geet. You both bring Maan and Geet to life and we can't get enough of it. Thank you for all your hard work. Love you both.

Edited by preeti200 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: baby_doll_2305

Hi! Actually I had a couple questions...what is this MAP project? And how are the messages going to be sent to gurti? I mean, by email, or on set, or some other way? Sorry, actually I'm new to this forum and I don't know about this project! But would definately LOVE to give messages to Gurti!! <3 hope u can answer my questions! 😳 my message is cumin up! =))

Hi baby_doll....welcome to the world of MAANEET...well MAP stands for MAANEET APPRECIATION PROJECT....thru this project v r planning to send some small gifts like collection of MAANEET pics, MAAN pics, GEET pics, MAANEET VMs, important episodes CDs to Gurmeet & Drashti to show them how much v MAANEETians love them & appreciate their work....

So Do u wanna include ur name on a fan-list that v r sending along with the gifts ??? If yes, then send ur name, country name, & IF-id to either jaspreetm2815 or PM me....

If u wish to send any message to Gurmeet & Drashti then please do send it to me via email :

PLEASE follow the GUIDELINES for writing the messages that have been mentioned on page 1.

V r planning to mail these things BUT v also looking at other options...lets see what works best...😉

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Dear, Gurmeet- You're a very good looking, and amazing actor hope to see you in movies very soon, I love your ability to express through your eyes ❤️ Drashti- you're gorgeous and you're an awesome actress.
Love, Sheeba 😊