Originally posted by dolphinUSA
How are you all doing? I'm sure everyone is tired of the repetitiveness. So I'm planning to do some statistical analysis of some of the scenes for which a change would be more than welcome. So why don't you help me out here? Chin tilts
How many times has it been that Geet looks away and he brings her to see him in the eye using tilt-chin? Most Repetitive as well as annoying.Nok jhok
Maan and Geet fight enough for all couples in the universe. Then why are they creating a similar plot of love after nok-jhok for Arjun-Annie? ya we have Enough of Nok Jhok now.Kiss on the forehead/hand/eyes
They are NOT oldies. They are young passionate lovers soon to get married. Can we have some cute moments..OK not cute nok jhok...enough of that. ya they are young passionate lovers I sometimes doubt that they are the SAME Maneet that blowed us away with there sizzling hot chemistry.
Hand on the face
OK how many times are they going to feel each others skin? We know Maan has a stubble and Geet has a very soft skin, but can we go beyond that. Can they please try to feel each others arms? Or calves? Maan could feel her calves when tending to her injured foot...she could caress his arm or shoulder when he is doing tai-chi
Maan should have a tender touch of her calves, shoulders,back etc please move on guys as u moved on previously.
Hide and Seek
Seriously!!!! How many times? Geet-Dev and now Maan-Arjun?
this hide and seek will never end until Arjun accomplish his PLAN
Oh yes...stars and moon...
Enough of stars and moon. Why can't they talk about sun? Can you show them talking about Mars and Venus instead? That would add to their bickering...but something different, no?
What about Maan saying to Geet ke Mars par ghar basayen gay (would live on Mars)
Here are some ideas to give your brain ignition
- Maan is tired and Geet massages his shoulder. This can turn passionate or maybe not. But it is DIFFERENT!
would love to see Geet massaging Maan's shoulders something really different.
- Can we see Pinky/Adi/3 bandars/Tasha discussing whose side they will be for the wedding?
there should be cute moments and bit confusion among them regarding the same.
- Can we see Pinky and Tasha discuss joote churao rasam?
Boss ke joote chori karne ki planning.
- Can they plan their honeymoon? And please...no fighting over the places now.
they would start fighting over places for sure
- Pillow fight is doable. Something different.
would love to watch the pillow fight in Geet's Mayka
- There has been ONLY 1 time since they became a couple that they acted like mature sane people. The window and candle day...can we have more of these?
hope ke CV's ke head main kuch knock kare (hope that CV's would get something)
P.S. - Add more to the list guys...they are clearly running out of ideas...and the repetitiveness is killing the charm. Bickering is fun, but in new ways. Same ol' same 'ol scenes are killing the fun.
I'll be back to make this post look nicer...abhi ke liye please bear with me.
AGREED repetitiveness is really killing the CHARM
* Maan romancing Geet and kissing her around the neck and shoulders.
* Maneet taking promises as they took during engagement time.
* Maneet having one more sizzling hot dance sequel.
* Maneet pretending to go for business trip out of town and they should spend quality time.
* Geet telling Maan about the changes he should made in his room.
* Maan and Geet celeberating bachelorette party.