India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Statistics time... (Page 2)

mono123 Goldie
mono123
mono123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
agree to your post but i really like the nok jhokaprat from that serously i ahte staring at each other romancee

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Dol, A much needed wake up call to the CVs. Good you took the initiative.

1) Maan can help Geet with pre-natal yoga exercises. Should be fun doing it together and taking care of baby at the same time.
2) Geet can surprise Maan with a breakfast in bed.
3) Maan can surprise her by taking her far away from the city for a moonlit ride in his jeep.

Will add more ideas later.

Edited by sksg - 17 December 2010 at 12:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19_Invincible_

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
DD Hug

we thot and you said!! fab job!!! i hope the creatives take note of what you have said here in this post and make the much needed changes ..

if they want to show certain mannerisms as a Maaneet signature, its pretty evident most people are looking for a change.. and its about time they bring that about ...

each point validly made and pointed out ...

yeh maine apne story main likha tha, but i want maan to get the barsaati re-done as a baccho ke toys waala room, and surprise Geet ... that way he promises her, that he has left his past behind, and would never want to visit it again .. and is all set to embrace a life with her in the future ..

Since maan is too hestitant to take the lead, may be Geet should in some scenes .. it could start comically but end up turning intense.. like the scene where she was sitting on his lap .. she didnt realise until a while later ...

and they shd now seriously think about a shoulder pe haath ka replacement ...!!! it looks more like a confidence building measure to me than an act of expression of love !!Confused

Maan should learn to hold Geet by he waist a llittle more comfortably .. she is his fiance and she is also his hone waali patni ... if thats a little too much may be he should hold her arm all the time..  not let go of her at all ...

i kinda like their nok jhok, so i wont say totally do away with that, since all of this is culminating and leading to something really big that is to erupt in the coming days ... 

But please do something about their romance !!

Koi in dono ko ek glass long island iced tea pliao ( now please dont get started with she is pregnant, i remember she is, it was a joke Wink)

love,
DA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinmausam19

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
res
springs IF-Dazzler
springs
springs

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Agree that hand on face Sleepy, galaxy Angry and chin tilts are so repetitive Ouch And love the suggestions you have Big smile

I like the nok jhok though so don't want it to end but not when they end up bickering over small things like the color of flowers Angry

I would love to see them move past hugs and kisses on forehead to maybe Geet initiating a kiss on Maan's cheek Embarrassed

Edited by springs - 16 December 2010 at 3:07pm
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
couldn't agree more dol, will come back and edit this
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
"Maan and Geet fight enough for all couples in the universe. Then why are they creating a similar plot of love after nok-jhok for Arjun-Annie?"

ROFLDol you are so damn funny! I just can't wait till they get married, after that hopefully we'll get to see something more than the tilt-chins, hugs and feeling of stubbles and soft skinLOL
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post!!
I do agree with u..
The repetitive scenes are annoying now we want something new!

Go to top