India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

will Baaji serve food to Duta next?

mpatel160 Groupbie
mpatel160
mpatel160

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Last week's scene with Naku in the kitchen when she fed him was so emotional and heartwrenching. The CVs topped the scene up today with Dutta-Madhu feeding scene.

But it seemed like that Dutta went back to being a ghada in the morning, not acknowlging Madhu at all. So may be she will stop giving him food too.

So now who else is left? of course Baji.

through these feeding scenes, Dutta is opening up to people he loves. He realized that he stil loves Nakku, I am sure he realised today that he has a soft corner for his baby sister but will not admit it.

now we need a similar scene with him and Baaji where Dutta will open up about what he is feeling about Baaji and how he is so important to him and all.

once we have a scene like that with D and B, then he will not be able to deny his feelings for these three individuals.

Naku, Baji are the sole reasons for his existence and Madhu (hopefully will become an integral part of his life soon too) ar the only people that truly care fo him and love him.

And the best part is, all this opening up and boding is happening at night time when the ET are no where around. Unhe to kuch pata bhi nahi chalenga aur kab yeh teen log (Nakku, Madhu and Bajji)  Dutta ke dil mein phir se apni jaga bana lege. woh sote hi rah jayenge!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05GooddrayjstnehnehnejipbtghoshRose_Petalmariescott14bfunofbb123*dewdrop~pearl*Sophia21mIsHeZ.xAnu-ReddymeghapartiMrsKhan

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Ohhhh i sooo want a DuJi scene... Miss them being 2geda... But will Baaji be able to serve Dutta dinner? lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
oh kaash aisa ho  jaye 
i so want DUji !

rayjstbfunofbb123

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Nah nah.....he wasnt' acting like a gadha with Madhu....what is irritating him is Naku giving everyone else orders to serve him his food and sticking by her oath to him.

He's upset by it, not ready to admit it, and now he's refusing the chai and food not because of who is serving it but because Naku is getting others to serve him.....

So I think Madhu understands this...and I hope everyone keeps on reminding him that Nakusha Vahini told them to bring the Chai....or that Nakusha Bhabhi told her to bring the food......keep on saying Nakusha to him and its hard for him to forget how much she still loves him and cares for him.....that's what is getting under his skin.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstpbtghoshsub_rosabfunofbb123

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

Nah nah.....he wasnt' acting like a gadha with Madhu....what is irritating him is Naku giving everyone else orders to serve him his food and sticking by her oath to him.

He's upset by it, not ready to admit it, and now he's refusing the chai and food not because of who is serving it but because Naku is getting others to serve him.....

So I think Madhu understands this...and I hope everyone keeps on reminding him that Nakusha Vahini told them to bring the Chai....or that Nakusha Bhabhi told her to bring the food......keep on saying Nakusha to him and its hard for him to forget how much she still loves him and cares for him.....that's what is getting under his skin.......

Thats right Sonya...he's in a way trying to break her resolve to make her come to him as his ego wont let him go to her while he's sober.

Btw I dont mind Baji feeding Dutta...afterall he's the love of his life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstpbtghoshsub_rosabfunofbb123

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by SonyaBlade

Thats right Sonya...he's in a way trying to break her resolve to make her come to him as his ego wont let him go to her while he's sober.

Btw I dont mind Baji feeding Dutta...afterall he's the love of his life.

ShockedAnd i was thinking that it was Nakusha...ROFL...baaji aur dutta ka dinner scene nahi..purane adde par peene ka scene hona chahiye...remember just before the mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai song sequence..they went there and had an awesome manOman talk...that was superb..their friendship was so well portrayed..the other bar scene was actually dutta crying dhokha dhokha and baaji sitting their without his hanky ready for him..but at the purana adda i want the MEN back not the babies...

rayjstbfunofbb123

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Ohhhh i sooo want a DuJi scene... Miss them being 2geda... But will Baaji be able to serve Dutta dinner? lol..

baaji dutta ke liye kucch bhi karega...woh to bechara karanji banana sikhne ko bhi taiyaar tha Dutta ke liye to serving dinner is to no badi baatLOLi sooooo love that guy and the friendship....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123Sophia21

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
and how will be the scene baaji is feeding dutta. ROFL

pehelo to kitchen me kanha kya hai usse pata nehi upar se fridge ka thanda khana garam bhi to karna haiOuch (kitchen me poora hungam mach jayegaLOL)   eee madhu sun idhar ..........ye khana garam karne ka lafda to pehele khatam kar phir mey dekhte.

aur phir......

B:  bhao le khana kha le. tujhe to pata hai jiyada der tak me bhukha nehi re sakta khana khale bhao.

D: to tu khale .

B: aaj hum dono ek sath khaenge nehi to nehi me bhi bhookha so jaunga.

D: chal suru karte hai. (per iss time pe dutta bottle to pakar sakte hai per khana nehiLOL)

B: Confused aila aab me kya karu???  eee madhu kisi ko khana kaise khilate reeee.... ye kam me pehele kiya nehi. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top