India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Tough to decide

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
It would be very tough to decide in SPA this year about " Khoobsorat Rishta" as Badi Maa and Suhana are on the top and hot favourite  but I think Alok and Suhana ,s chemistry and physics are equally good, every time they are together you cant help smiling from cheek to cheek with wet eyes as they both are brilliant in acting together and its so real.
Then there is Suhana and Meethi , I know they dont show a lot of scenes of them which is a shame as they could show a lot with them, conatct me I have got some brilliant ideasLOLLOL.

With all the complaints about the Sona track SGP is very cleverly keeping us still glued to it , a commendable jobLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram.Nish.Feats-allizwell-FeefiYusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

It would be very tough to decide in SPA this year about " Khoobsorat Rishta" as Badi Maa and Suhana are on the top and hot favourite  but I think Alok and Suhana ,s chemistry and physics are equally good, every time they are together you cant help smiling from cheek to cheek with wet eyes as they both are brilliant in acting together and its so real.
Then there is Suhana and Meethi , I know they dont show a lot of scenes of them which is a shame as they could show a lot with them, conatct me I have got some brilliant ideasLOLLOL.

With all the complaints about the Sona track SGP is very cleverly keeping us still glued to it , a commendable jobLOLLOLLOL

Yes thats so true--which one do you chose???? I love BM and Suhana's beautiful bond, I also love Suhana and KK, I think this is a amzing father-daugher relationship, very rare, and of course as you said Suhana and Meethi-they are too cute together. Which one do I chose? Well I haven't a clue right now-something to ponder about.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram.Nish.-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
sheema di...if u compare it with last year award...i cant even think these wonderful relationships will be nominated....

but as u said,..we in SGP have wonderful relationships...

as usaid..and like i have posted in some other thread...
Alok shares wonderful chemistry/physics with everyone....

alok-ishaan
alok-dadaji
alok-badi maa and
alok-suhana

for me and i have realised whenver we get a alok scene with any of the above...we are bound to enjoy it....

loved the precap yesterday...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

indyarocksSinha18-allizwell-FeefiYusBee

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you....the reason why I haven't given up on the show is the relationships they have shownEmbarrassedClapClapClap...I love to watch the rest of the family reacting and interacting with Suhana....this is why I love SGP so muchEmbarrassed see for me SGP is awesome television....this is what indian telly needs to focus on...so for me SGP can never fail

and I doubt if anyone else besides Suhana-Badi Ma will be nominated in that category for SPAOuch

mera bas chale toh I would nominated every single SGP character for every rishta in SPA...lolLOL

SGP is a diamond for Star....they need to seriously value it and not upload episodes beforehand like in star player.....or else it will lose in TRP race if word of this gets out

Edited by Tani91 - 16 December 2010 at 6:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram.Nish.Sinha18-allizwell-FeefiYusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
^I LOVE Rajni-Panna's relationship possibly more than Suhana-Rajni....because Rajni is so caring towards Panna and I love how she protects her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
There is only one relationship in SGP I dont like is Sonali and Ishaan at the moment, it is quite OTT and unrealistic, dont want to go there to explain it but frienship is the most sacred relationship and in my list its after you parents so making it cheezy is an insult to the relationship.
I know SPA is like a exclusive club, if you are not in there you wnt win anything, thats what happened last year and this year would be the same.
But hey we are getting what we want ( mostly , minus the dragging of a track, its been almost 3 months now)
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Shwets1502

sheema di...if u compare it with last year award...i cant even think these wonderful relationships will be nominated....ROFLROFLROFLBang ON Shwetha..but hope SP next year sudhar jaayeLOL

And OMG I loved loved loved the precap yesterdayROFL..I mean they are showing the DIL-DIL bond in such a nice manner..Like u know I almost see such things with my sister and her FIL....Alok is highly impressing me these days and Suraj ji is doing a commendable job..I love Alok's relationship with Suhana,Badi ma,Ishaan and Dadaji..I also like the different ma-beta relationship of RB and Deepak...and the relationship of Rajni and Panna...and Elesh with the family.I guess this show layes a great emphasis on relationships from day one..and I hope they do give time and experiment with each and every relationshipEmbarrassed

very true shounak...nowdays when alok comes...i think alrite its definitey going to be a good scene..and his relation with suhana is truely unique...and also with others...Big smile

loved the precap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top