Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO in Urgent Need Of Only..!! (Page 2)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Okay on a serious note....Shaan was going to sing a song which had aN English title....Either it was a fusion song or it was a western song ....

If he were to sing, I would like him to sing somethin like 'The Rose 'Approve......STOP LAUGHING!Stern SmileROFL.....I did NOT pick it for the nameStern SmileROFL....

But  May I  cant stop laughing LOLLOL

Just listen to the version from WestlifeBig smile....The lyrics are awesome....I even asked Krishna to make a VMz on this for ShaNak once....Remeber her ' Fool rush in '  video?Big smile

Aww..that video was awesome :)

Edited by priya1209 - 16 December 2010 at 2:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloveThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

just thinking what reaction wud suit Rahul

I think - .."You've got quite a good voice, the problem I have is, this looks to me like 10(read 5) years ago." ROFL

How would Khanak react to Simon....More importantly, what kind ' bhaa ' would she refer to him as?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209destinylove

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

just thinking what reaction wud suit Rahul

I think - .."You've got quite a good voice, the problem I have is, this looks to me like 10(read 5) years ago." ROFL

How would Khanak react to Simon....More importantly, what kind ' bhaa ' would she refer to him as?LOL
1)Ajeeb Shakalein Banane wale Bha...LOLLOL
2) Sabki burai karne wale BhaLOLLOL
3)Badtameez BhaLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209tofeeeesisomersThe_May_Rose

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

ROFLoh sweety...............................that was just blast i coukldnt stop laughing yaar....................nice post.................u r right if shaan and duck pass him than un ko singing super star bane ne se koi nahi ruk sakta

Thats if he they are able to survive..aisa besura gaana gaake toh nahin lagta.LOL
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Please excuse me Sejhal while I Dead....................................................ROFL.........

Love you guys!Big smile.....First Vandu 'Song of the week' and now thisROFLROFL......Just when we are all at witts end, you guys come up with these gemsLOL.......Hug......
LOL  Aww..May i know the episodes are bad...especially yeaterdays.Dead...Shan trying to lypsyncLOL..i mean he could get arrested you know..but then who is going to tell the CV's that..Chal a big jhappi for you.LOL..DW too much..good days are near.LOL
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Sehjal..ROFL..first vandu's post now yours ...double dhamaka...

This just reminded me of  post on Shaans rockstar look...where is that post hidden now...was there anyone in dazzling blue jacket that thread ...cant recalll...ROFL

Ok to be honest when I today saw Shaan and duck on that cheesy composition as May would put ... I had thought no wonder the band dint survive....and these are so hesitant to talk about past ROFL ...

Thanks dear Hug .....missed your posts around and takes too....
Hehe Priya i did this specifically for you..but i could'nt open one of those intellectual posts LOL...you know all the analysing and reanalysing and stuffLOL...Oh yeah i remeber that Rocker post...and i was also curious to know Shans rocker look..it turned out to be a guy aging backwards..who has a fetish for shocking blue.LOL
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Okay on a serious note....Shaan was going to sing a song which had aN English title....Either it was a fusion song or it was a western song ....

If he were to sing, I would like him to sing somethin like 'The Rose 'Approve......STOP LAUGHING!Stern SmileROFL.....I did NOT pick it for the nameStern SmileROFL....

Just listen to the version from WestlifeBig smile....The lyrics are awesome....I even asked Krishna to make a VMz on this for ShaNak once....Remeber her ' Fool rush in '  video?Big smile
....Now May if he has to lypsync one of those Westlife guys...that would be a first coz suddenly he would have an English accent..ROFL
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaahhahahahaaa !!
I loved the quotes......ROFL !!LOL

And I Love, How you introduced urself at the end of the post....LOL....U are crazy ....Chalo....that makes 2 of us...Nice to have sum company in the craziness department !!LOL
Hhehe crazy i am from the beginning Vandu.ROFL...but i kept my craziness away from the forum for some time...took an exceedingly cray episode yesterday to post..LOL..

Go to top