RBO in Urgent Need Of Only..!!

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
One person..πŸ˜†

Yeah... guys he's the manπŸ˜‰

Now Why?..coz it would be real difficult for Shan and Ducks to get past this guyπŸ˜†

Coz when your Simon Cowell  you have to expect this:πŸ˜†

"That was terrible, I mean just awful"

"Did you really believe you could become a singer? Well, then, you're deaf."

And thisπŸ˜†

"  If you would be singing like this two thousand years ago, people would have stoned you."

"There was one great part to your song - it was the end!"πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

Phew!! Now if Shan and Ducks can survive that.. they will also have to go thorough thisπŸ˜†

" I don't mean to be rude, but you look like The Incredible Hulk's wife."😲🀣

"I never want to hear that song again. I cannot stand it. I'm allergic to it."

πŸ˜†

And if that wasn't enough🀣

"You've got quite a good voice, the problem I have is, this looks to me like 10 years ago."

"You've got great enthusiasm,likeable,persistent..but your deluded."πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣🀣

And it ain't over till it's over.πŸ˜›

"You came in like an alsation dog..but when he opened his mouth meow".πŸ˜†

"I mean you come in with a strutty attitude but then you do this whimpy little song""  πŸ˜†

"It was just diabolical"🀣

Now if Shan and Ducks can actually survive a real audition with a real music executive aka Cowell..πŸ˜‰.then we can safely say that they are ready to face the battles of the big bad music industryπŸ˜†...Now can Rahul do a Cowell.🀣.i am guessing NOT..πŸ˜†...coz for that you need to do an act in an actπŸ˜†

PS:.This is a fun post..none of the quotes above are my own..this is not done to demean the show or the track or the characters or actors..this was purely for fun.Ok Priya i finally made a post after weeksπŸ˜†..since you asked me why i dont post often.Im sure you will regret it now after my topic is closed.πŸ˜†...For all those who dont know me im Sejal a very inactive member of the RBO forum.πŸ˜†

Edited by sharmida - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣oh sweety...............................that was just blast i coukldnt stop laughing yaar....................nice post.................u r right if shaan and duck pass him than un ko singing super star bane ne se koi nahi ruk sakta Edited by krock - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please excuse me Sejhal while I 🀒....................................................🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.........

Love you guys!πŸ˜ƒ.....First Vandu 'Song of the week' and now this🀣🀣......Just when we are all at witts end, you guys come up with these gemsπŸ˜†.......πŸ€—......
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaahhahahahaaa !!
I loved the quotes......ROFL !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I Love, How you introduced urself at the end of the post....LOL....U are crazy ....Chalo....that makes 2 of us...Nice to have sum company in the craziness department !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sehjal..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..first vandu's post now yours ...double dhamaka...

This just reminded me of  post on Shaans rockstar look...where is that post hidden now...was there anyone in dazzling blue jacket that thread ...cant recalll...🀣

Ok to be honest when I today saw Shaan and duck on that cheesy composition as May would put ... I had thought no wonder the band dint survive....and these are so hesitant to talk about past 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ...

Thanks dear πŸ€— .....missed your posts around and takes too....
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣man i don't think i can say anything! wonderful woman! sehju you spell your name as Sejal or Sehjal??🀣🀣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Okay on a serious note....Shaan was going to sing a song which had aN English title....Either it was a fusion song or it was a western song ....

If he were to sing, I would like him to sing somethin like 'The Rose '......STOP LAUGHING!😳🀣.....I did NOT pick it for the name😳🀣....

Just listen to the version from WestlifeπŸ˜ƒ....The lyrics are awesome....I even asked Krishna to make a VMz on this for ShaNak once....Remeber her ' Fool rush in '  video?πŸ˜ƒ
garfield1209 thumbnail

just thinking what reaction wud suit Rahul

I think - .."You've got quite a good voice, the problem I have is, this looks to me like 10(read 5) years ago." 🀣

garfield1209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Okay on a serious note....Shaan was going to sing a song which had aN English title....Either it was a fusion song or it was a western song ....

If he were to sing, I would like him to sing somethin like 'The Rose '......STOP LAUGHING!😳🀣.....I did NOT pick it for the name😳🀣....

But  May I  cant stop laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just listen to the version from WestlifeπŸ˜ƒ....The lyrics are awesome....I even asked Krishna to make a VMz on this for ShaNak once....Remeber her ' Fool rush in '  video?πŸ˜ƒ

Aww..that video was awesome :)

Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1209

just thinking what reaction wud suit Rahul

I think - .."You've got quite a good voice, the problem I have is, this looks to me like 10(read 5) years ago." 🀣

How would Khanak react to Simon....More importantly, what kind ' bhaa ' would she refer to him as?πŸ˜†