Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO in Urgent Need Of Only..!!

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
One person..LOL

Yeah... guys he's the manWink

Now Why?..coz it would be real difficult for Shan and Ducks to get past this guyLOL

Coz when your Simon Cowell  you have to expect this:LOL

"That was terrible, I mean just awful"

"Did you really believe you could become a singer? Well, then, you're deaf."

And thisLOL

"  If you would be singing like this two thousand years ago, people would have stoned you."

"There was one great part to your song - it was the end!"LOL

ROFLROFLROFL

Phew!! Now if Shan and Ducks can survive that.. they will also have to go thorough thisLOL

" I don't mean to be rude, but you look like The Incredible Hulk's wife."ShockedROFL

"I never want to hear that song again. I cannot stand it. I'm allergic to it."

LOL

And if that wasn't enoughROFL

"You've got quite a good voice, the problem I have is, this looks to me like 10 years ago."

"You've got great enthusiasm,likeable,persistent..but your deluded."LOL

ROFL ROFLROFL

And it ain't over till it's over.Tongue

"You came in like an alsation dog..but when he opened his mouth meow".LOL

"I mean you come in with a strutty attitude but then you do this whimpy little song""  LOL

"It was just diabolical"ROFL

Now if Shan and Ducks can actually survive a real audition with a real music executive aka Cowell..Wink.then we can safely say that they are ready to face the battles of the big bad music industryLOL...Now can Rahul do a Cowell.ROFL.i am guessing NOT..LOL...coz for that you need to do an act in an actLOL

PS:.This is a fun post..none of the quotes above are my own..this is not done to demean the show or the track or the characters or actors..this was purely for fun.Ok Priya i finally made a post after weeksLOL..since you asked me why i dont post often.Im sure you will regret it now after my topic is closed.LOL...For all those who dont know me im Sejal a very inactive member of the RBO forum.LOL

Edited by sharmida - 16 December 2010 at 1:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterrose467garfield1209iluvmanartofeeeesdestinyloveThe_May_RoseisomerskrockLimitLessFan

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
ROFLoh sweety...............................that was just blast i coukldnt stop laughing yaar....................nice post.................u r right if shaan and duck pass him than un ko singing super star bane ne se koi nahi ruk sakta

Edited by krock - 16 December 2010 at 1:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Leah-destinyloveThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Please excuse me Sejhal while I Dead....................................................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.........

Love you guys!Big smile.....First Vandu 'Song of the week' and now thisROFLROFL......Just when we are all at witts end, you guys come up with these gemsLOL.......Hug......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 16 December 2010 at 1:51pm

garfield1209-Leah-destinylovetogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaahhahahahaaa !!
I loved the quotes......ROFL !!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And I Love, How you introduced urself at the end of the post....LOL....U are crazy ....Chalo....that makes 2 of us...Nice to have sum company in the craziness department !!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 16 December 2010 at 1:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Leah-destinylove

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Sehjal..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..first vandu's post now yours ...double dhamaka...

This just reminded me of  post on Shaans rockstar look...where is that post hidden now...was there anyone in dazzling blue jacket that thread ...cant recalll...ROFL

Ok to be honest when I today saw Shaan and duck on that cheesy composition as May would put ... I had thought no wonder the band dint survive....and these are so hesitant to talk about past ROFLROFLROFLROFL ...

Thanks dear Hug .....missed your posts around and takes too....

-Leah-destinyloveThe_May_Rosetogepe30

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
ROFLman i don't think i can say anything! wonderful woman! sehju you spell your name as Sejal or Sehjal??ROFLROFL

garfield1209destinyloveThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Okay on a serious note....Shaan was going to sing a song which had aN English title....Either it was a fusion song or it was a western song ....

If he were to sing, I would like him to sing somethin like 'The Rose 'Approve......STOP LAUGHING!Stern SmileROFL.....I did NOT pick it for the nameStern SmileROFL....

Just listen to the version from WestlifeBig smile....The lyrics are awesome....I even asked Krishna to make a VMz on this for ShaNak once....Remeber her ' Fool rush in '  video?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209destinylove

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

just thinking what reaction wud suit Rahul

I think - .."You've got quite a good voice, the problem I have is, this looks to me like 10(read 5) years ago." ROFL

tofeeeesdestinyloveThe_May_Rose

Go to top